to the longtime posters

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jman4. Show jman4's posts

Re: to the longtime posters

Bring it home

Go B's

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Nice post. Being a newbie, the season has been a lot more fun by coming on here and reading some great hockey talk. Tonight will be enjoyable no matter the outcome, as will the off-season roster debates.

But for now, we can enjoy the fact that this team has great character and they're playing in a way that makes us proud as Bruins fans. It's been a great ride, and thanks y'all for adding another dimension to enjoying Bruins hockey. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

no doubt JYaso, there are SO many of you/us.
    I've thought of a dozen more folks since my last post.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: to the longtime posters:
    [QUOTE]Nice post. Being a newbie, the season has been a lot more fun by coming on here and reading some great hockey talk. Tonight will be enjoyable no matter the outcome, as will the off-season roster debates. But for now, we can enjoy the fact that this team has great character and they're playing in a way that makes us proud as Bruins fans. It's been a great ride, and thanks y'all for adding another dimension to enjoying Bruins hockey. 
    Posted by asmaha[/QUOTE]
    asmaha, I took notice of your posts the very 1st day you arrived. Since then, your posts have ranged from solid to outstanding. Yourself and the other solid posters(too many to start naming) are the reason I keep coming back. Thanks to you and the others for adding even more to this unforgettable season.
    GO BRUINS!!!!!!!! 1 MORE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GABees. Show GABees's posts

Here's to the Bees coming out flying - hitting everything in sight and playing with the same urgency that they did in Boston.  I have been wishing for this for 40 years... Fingers are crossed...    

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]I'm more confident in the Bruins than I have ever been they are on the cusp of winning Stanley Cup, great young players on the team and in the system plus Boston has the #9 pick in this upcoming draft it is indeed a good day to be a Bruins fan! Thanks great post SE!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

As much as we disagree.  I think we both will have life long shiteating grins when they bring this home tonight. 
    As much as I am a pain in a lot of the people on here.  I love everything hockey, bruins and i enjoy chatting with everyone on here. 
    I still think the Bruins organization should invite us all to a game with box seats.  Name tags and drinks in hand. 

I am 39.  I havent celebrated a cup win before.  Great night ahead and a amazing summer.

Cheers to all.  And thanks for this post. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: to the longtime posters : As much as we disagree.  I think we both will have life long shiteating grins when they bring this home tonight.  As much as I am a pain in a lot of the people on here.  I love everything hockey, bruins and i enjoy chatting with everyone on here.  I still think the Bruins organization should invite us all to a game with box seats.  Name tags and drinks in hand.  I am 39.  I havent celebrated a cup win before.  Great night ahead and a amazing summer. Cheers to all.  And thanks for this post. 
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

That is actually a very amusing visual -- assembling all of the regulars here in the same room at the same time at a Bruins game.  It would be a blast, but just too risky.  You never want to have all of the world's greatest thinkers in the same place at the same time.  What if something happened?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

i am sum what of a long poster, but all I want is for one more Bruins win. The Bruins , the fans and all things Bruin have waited for this chance. It will be a great game and the Bruins best.

GO BRUINS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

As Jack would say, "Who has more fun than us?"

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

CHEERS TO ALL MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN BLACK AND GOLD!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

GO BRUINS!!!

WIN OR LOSE, SEE ALL OF YOU HERE TOMORROW....

VANCOUVER TROLLS WILL EITHER BE HERE GLOTING, OR WHINNING....PREFEREABLY WHINNING.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Just got back from a beer run while wearing my jersey... must have been heckled at least 60 times.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]Anyone who didn't tear up a bit when the Sox reeled it in 2004 is probably lying. If the B's do pull it off, there is no doubt emotions will be flowing for a lot of fans.  This organization goes back to 1924.  Generations, obviously. This is what makes us lucky with being fans here. The fanbases are so entrenched. People asked when I moved away if I became a Carolina or Chicago fan.  Are you kidding me?  This isn't luggage where I check it at the door.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Well said King, I am not one to hide my emotions. If they pull it off, there will be tears of joy from this guy & proud of it!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to to the longtime posters : I've waited for this day since I was 3 years old running around the house screaming "number4-Bobby Orr" at the top of my lungs. My parents still swear that was my 1st full sentence........Bottom line, today is a great day to be a hockey fan but an even better day to love the Bruins. GO BRUINS!!!!!!!! 1 MORE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

What do you mean 3 I have been doing it every day for the last 41 years.lol

Who will it be tonight
    my bet is on the fan favourite here
    #73 Michael Ryder
    or maybe
    #12 Toe-moss Kaberle will finaly get one, wow wouldn't that be a game closer.

Go B's the high is too good right now please do not bring us down until next October and beyond.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: to the longtime posters : That is actually a very amusing visual -- assembling all of the regulars here in the same room at the same time at a Bruins game.  It would be a blast, but just too risky.  You never want to have all of the world's greatest thinkers in the same place at the same time.  What if something happened?
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

We would have to wear tin foil cup helmets so our thoughts could not be intercepted.

I'm in if we can tie the trolls to the nets and take shots then head out to the clubs for some more shots.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from HABH8R. Show HABH8R's posts

[QUOTE]Just got back from a beer run while wearing my jersey... must have been heckled at least 60 times.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

Where are you from again? I wore my 3rd Jersey yesterday and nearly got into 2 fights...man canucks fans back down when challenged ; ) kinda like their captain! LOL

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to to the longtime posters:
    [QUOTE]San, BadHab, Zappa, Carolina, Shupe, Krispy, Medford Mickey (although he doesn't come to this side of the tracks), RHO, iPot, nitemare, hockeyguy, B's Legion, TTBI, dannycater, BGBleeder, and all the other posters I'm forgetting who have made this forum enjoyable for the past few years (as well as the newer posters who've been around for the last few)... This one is for you guys! Game 7 of the finals. We've talked about it for years and the day is today. I know we'll talk again win or lose, but I hope for those who've kept the faith all along that your patience, humour, and love of the game is rewarded with the ulitmate trophy for our beloved team. To the B's. This is your moment. Seize the day. Win. The. Cup.
    Posted by seobrien[/QUOTE]

seobrian - A nice touch, buddy.  Too bad we all can't be in a pub somewhere rooting on the club.  I enjoy reading the words of those you mentioned including your own plus some not on the list. 

I think we've watched this team grow a lot this year from last season, especially during these playoffs.  We, fans are fortunate this team should be competitive for some years to come.  Regardless of the outcome, I think this development in the Bruins will put the club in a solid postion well down the road but first tonight they'll reach the pinnacle. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

remember as bobby orr dashed out of a side door at hatherly country club in scituate so long ago. cashes little dance against the rangers in 72.
     TIME FOR KNEW MEMORIES, YOU CAN DO BRUINS!!!!!! TAKE THE CANNOTS DOWN!!!!!!!! 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In Response to to the longtime posters:
    [QUOTE]San, BadHab, Zappa, Carolina, Shupe, Krispy, Medford Mickey (although he doesn't come to this side of the tracks), RHO, iPot, nitemare, hockeyguy, B's Legion, TTBI, dannycater, BGBleeder, and all the other posters I'm forgetting who have made this forum enjoyable for the past few years (as well as the newer posters who've been around for the last few)... This one is for you guys! Game 7 of the finals. We've talked about it for years and the day is today. I know we'll talk again win or lose, but I hope for those who've kept the faith all along that your patience, humour, and love of the game is rewarded with the ulitmate trophy for our beloved team. To the B's. This is your moment. Seize the day. Win. The. Cup.
    Posted by seobrien[/QUOTE]

well said obie. u have been a member for a long time and some people would think that u being on here since 2006 and only having 462 posts and counting would mean that u your only on here very sparingly but to the contrary. its 462 posts of hockey knowledge and opinion and never agenda riddled garbage and alot of people stop to read your stuff and the posters u mentioned in your original post for this thread. today is a great day to be a bruins fan and hopefully a great night! either jumping on here in February was the best move i have made being able to share hockey with all u guys and ladies(red) thank u very much all of u!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Everyone, thank you for your heartfelt thoughts, passion and shared experiences of special people in your lives no longer with you. My highschool sweetheart's dad and I used to watch games together in the 70's...what a great fan and sadly lost him only about 18 months ago. I know he will be routing the B's on from heaven.
    A great season by any measure.
    Your thoughts have left me feeling somewhat pensive as I consider the past. I missed so much all those years I was away serving in the Armed Forces. I am blessed to be here to celebrate with each of you!
    One last thing. RED,You will be especially missed. One of the most terrific contributors to this site. Our loss is Winnepeg's gain. You will be missed.
    Doc

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Nice thread!  I am like a little boy right now, nervous, anxious and waiting for good things to happen.  No matter what I will be a Bs fan tomorrow.  Thanks to all for putting up with me carp over the last several years.  Go Bs. Cheers no matter what happens!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Nice thread!  I am like a little boy right now, nervous, anxious and waiting for good things to happen.  No matter what I will be a Bs fan tomorrow.  Thanks to all for putting up with me carp over the last several years.  Go Bs. Cheers no matter what happens!
    Posted by islamorada[/QUOTE]
    Isla, I can't help but notice we share some of the same tastes in music. Have you listened to much WEEN? If not, I recommend you try them out although they are somewhat of an acquired taste.
    GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!  1 MORE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Did I leave Isla off the list??!! Chrissakes. My mind is going a million miles an hour. You're the tops!

I'm so f'ing juiced right now.

here's to you guys and those who are only here in our hearts.
    Sappy but true.

Go get 'em, Boys!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Good luck tonight, long-timers. I hope you're celebrating in 3 hours.