Today is looking like the longest day of my life

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Today is looking like the longest day of my life

10 hours until game time.
    9 hours 59 minutes until game time.

and they think they're going to get any work out of me today.  well, actually they are, but the day is still going by slow.

9 hours 58 minutes until game time.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Re: Today is looking like the longest day of my life

I couldn't sleep last night - woke up at 5 am, looked at the clock, and my first thought was "12 hours until game time."

Looooooooooooong day.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonicator. Show Olsonicator's posts

Got my fresh Stanley Cup Bergeron Tee-shirt in the mail, Can't wait for tonight.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RidingwiththeQueen. Show RidingwiththeQueen's posts

HUBBY TOOK A PILL SO HE SLEPT ALL NIGHT...GOOD FOR HIM HE'S A NERVOUS WRECK RIGHT NOW, HE ALMOST FORGOT TO PUT HIS DENTURE THIS MORNING WHEN LEAVING FOR WORK ....I'M STILL LAUGHING

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

I was awaken at 3:00am this morning by my 3 1/2 year old who had to go potty, and first thing he asked when I opened his door was "Dadda, are the B's on?"  Wish I had some work or something to do today, because the next 9 1/2 hours are going to draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Got my Lucic Tshirt on.  Getting my pre-game BBQ stuff ready.  Already have the beer in the fridge.  No naps for my little guy so he is out by 8.  Then the festivities begin. 

Looking fwd to this.  Looking fwd to the chats.  Sun is coming out and our Bruins are playing game 5 of the finals on the road.  Love it!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RidingwiththeQueen. Show RidingwiththeQueen's posts

YOU'RE LUCKY ...WE ARE ALWAYS STUCK WITH BEDWETTING KIDS AND WE HAVE 3 KIDS...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

You guys crack me up....Im the same way. I have a B's Tshirt my wife got me for my anniversary and Ive been wearing it religiously the whole season. I have to drive to near nashville tonight from Columbus and will be wearing it, hoping I get in, in time to see the second and third periods of the game. May even get there before it starts if I can keep from making a million stops with the wife.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

yeah, let's just say productivity is a bit low this past few weeks

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

In Montreal, every day feels like the longest day of your life. Perhaps you should move here.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

9 hrs boys and girls! the real question is how early is too early to crack a cold one? i have an itchy trigger finger. i could theoretically start at 2:30, but then i would actually trash my tv after the first bad call. what to do?  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Yep tonights going to be a great night for Beers+BBQ I cant wait!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: Today is looking like the longest day of my life:
    [QUOTE]9 hrs boys and girls! the real question is how early is too early to crack a cold one? i have an itchy trigger finger. i could theoretically start at 2:30, but then i would actually trash my tv after the first bad call. what to do?  
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

Its 5 o clock somewhere! But seriously man I think anything Pre-noon is absurd, anything pre 5 oclock better have a good reason lol!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from gardenbees. Show gardenbees's posts

I've been on pins and needles all day. 

I'm going to walk off this nervous energy at lunch by walking to the Public Gardens to see that Paul Revere statue with the B's jersey on him.  Even the duckling statues have jersey's on them!  lol

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

[QUOTE]I was awaken at 3:00am this morning by my 3 1/2 year old who had to go potty, and first thing he asked when I opened his door was "Dadda, are the B's on?"  Wish I had some work or something to do today, because the next 9 1/2 hours are going to draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag.
    Posted by bigvig[/QUOTE]

I've trained my 2 1/2 year old so that every time she hears the name Tim Thomas she shouts out:

"SAVE BY THOMAS!"

She also rhymes #4 with "Bobby Orr" right on cue. My wife is going to lose her eyes from having them roll so much.

Go Bruins!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

This is why Montreal is superior to Boston. Here, every day feels like the longest of your life.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

I finaly fell asleep ay 7 am and woke up around 945. Think its time to fire the grill up and start drinking before the game. I can't believe this is real we are only 2 wns from a cup. I think getting the next 2 wins if we get them are going to be very hard. Timmy has to keep up this un human level of play.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

BadHab, Go back down to that favorite restaurant of yours and demand they put on NHL Network after telling them your going to sit there all day with your #26 Mike Milbury shirt on LoL!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from joebondo. Show joebondo's posts

Glad Im not the only one stuck in professional hell while Id rather just be throwing down some cold ones, even though it is only 9AM here in Portland. Go B'S!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]BadHab, Go back down to that favorite restaurant of yours and demand they put on NHL Network after telling them your going to sit there all day with your #26 Mike Milbury shirt on LoL!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

yah, finally cashed in the gift certificate they gave me to make up for that for brunch the other week.  yikes.  they browned my omellete (?) and put salsa on it unrequested (?) and it took an hour to get to us.  For an alledgedly good restuarant it was awful, and by good they got one of those head chefs they make a big deal out of....

anyways, tonight is going to be the game experience at my house.

only garden food allowed.  beer, hot dogs, beer, nachos, beer, popcorn, beer burgers, beer, pizza.  We're going to charge each other $9 a beer and $6 a dog.  splash beer on the floor and we're going to wait in line to pee.

It's going to be a big night that's fer sure.

6 hours to go. 

Good God can't the day go any faster.

I think I'm going to start looking forward to the pre game shows to shorten the wait some.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

The wife is spending the day at her sister's. She thought it was the wisest move.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]The wife is spending the day at her sister's. She thought it was the wisest move.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]
    LOL.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

God, I'm getting nothing done...my mind is not within 100 miles of my work

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

I kinda feel left out not being in Vancouver. My wife and I just spent the last 5 days in Boston and went to both home games and loved every second of it!!!!!! Watching Thomas and the Bs break the Canucks spirit was awesome!!!!!!! I'm in deep envy of the fans in Boston!!! LET'S GO BRUINS!!!