Today's Boston.com hockey headline.. How dare he?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Today's Boston.com hockey headline.. How dare he?

Enough Jekyll & Hyde - A mix of good Bruins and bad Bruins won't cut it vs. the Rangers, writes Adam Kaufman

Adam should hit the road, leave town...  How dare him quit on the team with 2 minutes left to play?  He has no faith, how dare him identify flaws that need to be corrected? How dare him identify players that were underachieving.. How dare Milan Lucic admit the B's got a little lucky.  He should be made a healthy scratch.

Come and get the worm fishies :)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Re: Today's Boston.com hockey headline.. How dare he?

While I wont grab the worm, I do have a story for you. My brother saw Deep Purple back in the day and at the end of the show Ritchie threw his guitar into the audience, practically at my brother. My brother has a piece of the shoulder strap. I asked him who got the rest of the guitar. He said "A really big kid".

Sorry for the interruption, you can get back to fishing now.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

adam kaufman is new isn't he? anyway. so far, I think he is awful and am baffled that he has a job with the globe

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

That is so cool... I saw them 3 times but only as older men and no RB.  When they were playing Smoke on the Water in OT on Monday I was talking to my cousin from Niagara Falls on the phone and I said... Now I know for sure they are going to win.... :)  It was perfect.

In response to mikzor's comment:

While I wont grab the worm, I do have a story for you. My brother saw Deep Purple back in the day and at the end of the show Ritchie threw his guitar into the audience, practically at my brother. My brother has a piece of the shoulder strap. I asked him who got the rest of the guitar. He said "A really big kid".

Sorry for the interruption, you can get back to fishing now.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

adam kaufman is new isn't he? anyway. so far, I think he is awful and am baffled that he has a job with the globe

probably not a B'S fan....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to mattbs' comment:

Enough Jekyll & Hyde - A mix of good Bruins and bad Bruins won't cut it vs. the Rangers, writes Adam Kaufman

Adam should hit the road, leave town...  How dare him quit on the team with 2 minutes left to play?  He has no faith, how dare him identify flaws that need to be corrected? How dare him identify players that were underachieving.. How dare Milan Lucic admit the B's got a little lucky.  He should be made a healthy scratch.

You still don't get it.

In your words, Game Over.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

You still don't get it.

In your words, Game Over.

Forget it Fletch. He's obvisiously 12 yrs old! Not old enuff, or smart enuff to get anything including when to quit while he's behind. Which is surprising because he certainly knew when to quit on the Bruins! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Another interesting quote from the article:

"But, if Game 7 against the Leafs taught us anything, we won’t really know a thing until it’s over."

At least the author has learned something...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Quite the reach between a journalist who gets paid to write about hockey, whether the team he is covering is doing good or bad, and whiny fans who yell 'game over' and do nothing but hurl insults at players and scream the sky is falling on a message board when a team is losing a game.  Even more of a strech when you consider the Bruins wound up winning the game. The guy wrote an article about how the Bruins must perform better, i dont think there will be many people here who would disagree...they just wouldnt say "OMGZ MY LYFE IS DUN BCUZ THE STOOPID BRU1NS CANT WIN"

Notice the journalist didnt say anything like ''aw man, like, if they dont get their s*** together, they are freakin done man...DONE!'' or ''That chara sure is over-rated, this team cant win" or "they looks scared...game over" before the game is actually over.

So yeah, you're making quite the leap.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to DaveyN's comment:

Quite the reach between a journalist who gets paid to write about hockey, whether the team he is covering is doing good or bad, and whiny fans who yell 'game over' and do nothing but hurl insults at players and scream the sky is falling on a message board when a team is losing a game.  Even more of a strech when you consider the Bruins wound up winning the game. The guy wrote an article about how the Bruins must perform better, i dont think there will be many people here who would disagree...they just wouldnt say "OMGZ MY LYFE IS DUN BCUZ THE STOOPID BRU1NS CANT WIN"

Notice the journalist didnt say anything like ''aw man, like, if they dont get their s*** together, they are freakin done man...DONE!'' or ''That chara sure is over-rated, this team cant win" or "they looks scared...game over" before the game is actually over.

So yeah, you're making quite the leap.

Good call Dave, but like I said he's probably 12.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Come bite fishies... how does the worm taste :)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

And there it is folks, the final chapter of a humiliation.  That went perfectly in paint-by numbers style.  Closing out with the "I was just trying to get your attention the whole time" claim, after all else has failed.

Well done Matty boy.  Game over (for real this time).

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

yup, stone cold revelation worth of troll graveyard heep.  

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

And there it is folks, the final chapter of a humiliation.  That went perfectly in paint-by numbers style.  Closing out with the "I was just trying to get your attention the whole time" claim, after all else has failed.

Well done Matty boy.  Game over (for real this time).

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrrGOAT2. Show No4BobbyOrrGOAT2's posts

I like Andy better.

15. This post has been removed.