Tonights Game vs Nashville..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Tonights Game vs Nashville..

Wouldn't shock me if ryder netted a pair...Love to see Lucic and tootoo go at it.

Anyone else notice the last 2 games how much the D-men are pinching in?
    Need B's to get some goals off Rinne and up his numbers.

Need Devils,Thrashers and panthers to win tonight. Gotta get that pick to be higher.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Re: Tonights Game vs Nashville..

In Response to Tonights Game vs Nashville..:
    [QUOTE]Wouldn't shock me if ryder netted a pair...Love to see Lucic and tootoo go at it. Anyone else notice the last 2 games how much the D-men are pinching in? Need B's to get some goals off Rinne and up his numbers. Need Devils,Thrashers and panthers to win tonight. Gotta get that pick to be higher.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]
    I would love to see Tootoo go at it. I give credit to Tootoo. Knowing him personally I can say he is tough as nails, not afraid of anyone. That being said he usually ends up on his behind in a losing effort.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I havent seen tootoo lose too many. i know Ryan clowe beat him but he's beaten iginla a couple times and jamal myers. tough as they come.

great fight would be him versus rob Dimaio...that little dude could throw.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Tonights Game vs Nashville..:
    [QUOTE]I havent seen tootoo lose too many. i know Ryan clowe beat him but he's beaten iginla a couple times and jamal myers. tough as they come. great fight would be him versus rob Dimaio...that little dude could throw.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]
    I will never admit to him winning a fight. It goes right to the kids head.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

We got chicklets McQuaid holding his mouth.

I love how angry tuuka got about that last goal. W.TF was everyone?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

Kel, although your Ryder prediction didn't pan out I think he played a pretty solid game.  Created plenty of quality chances tonight.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

Amazing how easy it is to spot a Habs fan...