Tonights game we will see if the bruins have turned a new page

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Tonights game we will see if the bruins have turned a new page

Last game of a road trip against a bad team. Do we get the same ol bruins who just come out with no life or skating legs and only play for a period? Or are they going to come out and try to take a team out early that they should easily beat? Your guess is as good as mine. This season predicting the bruins effort before the game is just as accurate as flipping a coin.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Re: Tonights game we will see if the bruins have turned a new page

What are you talking about? They are on their first 5 game win streak this year. It's not the same ol' Bruins.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: Tonights game we will see if the bruins have turned a new page:
    [QUOTE]What are you talking about? They are on their first 5 game win streak this year. It's not the same ol' Bruins.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

I bet you thought they had turned the page after the emotional hard fought wins vs the thrashers, stars, and habs too right?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Tonights game we will see if the bruins have turned a new page:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tonights game we will see if the bruins have turned a new page : I bet you thought they had turned the page after the emotional hard fought wins vs the thrashers, stars, and habs too right?
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]
    I bet you jump to conclusions a lot. I didn't, I thought those were games they could build on and grow from. Which they did.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

There are many games during a season you can call important, pivitol or even meaningful.  The sixth game of a six game road trip against the leagues worst team while riding a five game win streak is not one of them.  Win or lose it means next to nothing about this team.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tonights game we will see if the bruins have turned a new page : I bet you jump to conclusions a lot. I didn't, I thought those were games they could build on and grow from. Which they did.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

I fell for it again with those 3 games I mentioned. I thought each of them were the turing point. But the game following each of them they layed down like dogs. I hope tonight they come out and do what they should do against a bad team and take 2 points. Bring the effort this team usualy wins simple as that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

right...."turning a page" in March....let's see them turn pages in the playoffs before we start annointing regular season games as important.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

pointless thread. the new page needs to be turned during playoffs

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]pointless thread. the new page needs to be turned during playoffs
    Posted by jerrynewyork[/QUOTE]

Darn right. You insert 3 guys right into the lineup... and we win. Play out the season and then see how they respond under pressure.