Top 10 Toronto Maple Leaf Bitter Tweets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Top 10 Toronto Maple Leaf Bitter Tweets

Some funny stuff from last night's game, folks. 

http://www.thestar.com/sports/hockey/2013/05/14/toronto_maple_leafs_top_10_hilariously_bitter_tweets.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

Re: Top 10 Toronto Maple Leaf Bitter Tweets

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

The one about "gma eatin chocolate and a greasy Sammy" is hilarious. Good stuff. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to Nolakanookie's comment:

http://www.thestar.com/sports/hockey/2013/05/14/toronto_maple_leafs_top_10_hilariously_bitter_tweets.html

The one about "gma eatin chocolate and a greasy Sammy" is hilarious. Good stuff. 

I laughed out loud at that one.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

Out of curiosity, aside from you, who do the rest of Richmond Hill hockey fans cheer for?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Out of curiosity, aside from you, who do the rest of Richmond Hill hockey fans cheer for?

If I were to judge from the amount of flags that were flying from cars I'd have to say the Leafs.  I saw a couple of Hab flags but generally it was unanimously TMLs.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Those were awesome almost as happy beating Leafs as winning cup almost.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Funny stuff.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Being a bit of a songwriter, the one I appreciated the most was the one by Skye Kalosza.  Very poetic.

"When I die, I want the #leafs to lower me into my grave, so that they can let me down, one more time."

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

The remote controls was a good twicpic as was the flat sceeen.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to bim09's comment:

Being a bit of a songwriter, the one I appreciated the most was the one by Skye Kalosza.  Very poetic.

"When I die, I want the #leafs to lower me into my grave, so that they can let me down, one more time."

It's clever. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Great stuff.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

I only laughed at the Gamma one.  Gerry Callahan is a frig.gin moron, who was at least three years late jumping on the bandwagon.  Can someone confirm whether they have actually started talking hockey yet?  Morons him and Dennis both.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to RickyHussle's comment:

I only laughed at the Gamma one.  Gerry Callahan is a frig.gin moron, who was at least three years late jumping on the bandwagon.  Can someone confirm whether they have actually started talking hockey yet?  Morons him and Dennis both.

The only thing more painful than listening to Dennis and Callahan talking hockey is to listen to callers call up and ask them hockey questions. You can count the number of games those two have watched this year on one hand.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

The remote controls was a good twicpic as was the flat sceeen.

I liked that one, also.  The headline in the sports section of The Toronto Sun yesterday was "The Choke's On Us."

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:

Those were awesome almost as happy beating Leafs as winning cup almost.

It was great to finally get rid of them but to me it didn't compare to watching the B's take it all.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

In response to RickyHussle's comment:

The only thing more painful than listening to Dennis and Callahan talking hockey is to listen to callers call up and ask them hockey questions. You can count the number of games those two have watched this year on one hand.

I disagree. Those two clowns are usually too busy mocking the Bruins and the sport in general to take calls about hockey. The have the biggest hard on for golf though. I don't listen to WEEI anymore.

Not one guy that has a clue about hockey on that station except for the new host Salk (sp?) but his partner is too painful for me to waste my time on them.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Pretty funny stuff.