Toronto and Calgary games.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Toronto and Calgary games.

The win Saturday night against the Pens was a good one, but the next two versus thr Maple Leafs and the Flames are two of the better regualr season wins from the Bruins that I've seen in a long time.

After that emotional win, going on the road and winning those two games with the drama,injuries and flu hitting the roster is a real credit to Julien, his staff and the players. They didnt play their best game last night, and I'm aware that Calgary isnt the toughest opponent, but they found a way to win.

Very impressive.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Re: Toronto and Calgary games.

Yeah Kelv, appears to be a very professional, together group. Never too high or too low.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Great to see them keep the momentum going, especially with all the injuries.

Oil & the Nucks next up!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

"They didn't play their best game ... but they found a way to win."

I feel like that could describe most of the games this past month.  They just find a way.

Saturday will be interesting.  First time back in Vancouver since lifting the Cup.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

What a difference ONE PLAYER can make. Last night was the 1st time that I never had one issue with a single Flame fan. All the other times was a total.. excuse the pun..NITEMARE!!Obvisiously the difference was Iginla. Even had them giving me compliments on my Bruins Stanley Cup Jacket! It was awesome & glad I was there. Hardly a dry eye in that place before the game & after. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Hope I can say the same after Saturday's game Nite, but I highly doubt it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to red75's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hope I can say the same after Saturday's game Nite, but I highly doubt it.

[/QUOTE]

Not unless the B's pickup Markus Naslund! lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What a difference ONE PLAYER can make. Last night was the 1st time that I never had one issue with a single Flame fan. All the other times was a total.. excuse the pun..NITEMARE!!Obvisiously the difference was Iginla. Even had them giving me compliments on my Bruins Stanley Cup Jacket! It was awesome & glad I was there. Hardly a dry eye in that place before the game & after. 

[/QUOTE]

Paint me as jealous Nite. The end of the game was awesome. Well done by all involved.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Paint me as jealous Nite. The end of the game was awesome. Well done by all involved.

[/QUOTE]

A nice bit of class also shown before the start of the game by having Iginla take the ceremonial face off; something usually reserved for the captains of each team.