Toronto Record Tracker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Toronto Record Tracker

Looks to me like the Panthers will finish last this season mostly because it seems like they are trying to lose.

Oilers look good to me.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Darm.  From the 3rd period I'd say Giguerre gave them that win.

16 turnovers I think I saw.  Wow.  I'd say the Leafs won that on pure adrenalin and excellent goaltending by Giguerre.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

2-2 now.  Finally that punk of Colton Orr got a nice right puch in the face that made him see some stars.  That made my night!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Toronto's 1 injury away from going on an 0-10 run.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Big turnover by Phaneuf at the lip of his own crease gives the Pens a 2-1 lead near the end of the first in Pittsburgh. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

yikes.  Leafs waived finger, clearing 3.5 mil in cap space, demoted him to ahl.

they might have room to sign someone useful.

darn.  my hopes for another really high pick are fading.

Hopefully they can at least give us a lottery pick.

(oh, waived finger, that's kind of funny)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Getting ready to sit back and watch Pens-Leafs.  I hope Fleury plays better than he did Saturday night. Get ready Phil cause Orpik will be looking for a big hit  !

update: Orpik not playing.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker:
    [QUOTE]Now the trolls are back.  And the panic sticken masses are screaming and yelling and running from preseason losses like the citizens of Tokyo running from Godzilla - and making just about as much sense.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

I like this.  With apologies to Zillagod, I will now respond to select trolls by treating their posts as though they are speaking monster-movie Japanese.  I will provide lousy English translations like "Boy!  That's a big lizard right there!"  and "What do you think he wants?" "Probably more than a milkshake."

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Toronto's 1 injury away from going on an 0-10 run.
    Posted by bim09[/QUOTE]

Well said.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker : zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Posted by Stanleycomehome[/QUOTE]

Man, PK is casting a big shadow on two clubs; his present team and his former one?  Whoa!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

I love Phil Kessel. He's swell. Nom Nom Nom. Dinosaurs eat large plants.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker : Are we all going to have to listen to your laughable and pathetic obsession with Kessel and the Leafs again this season? If so just do everyone a favor and suffocate yourself with a plastic shopping bag. Thanks.
    Posted by BoonieMcKutchins[/QUOTE]

1) you don't have to read it.
    2) we have the Leafs first round pick you know.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

dont be so sure kessel is to good to allow a long losing streak this season hes on a mission and will score 50

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

2-0 pick not looking good

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

Leafs have a lot of gaps to fill.  The first 2 games were nice (for a Leaf fan) but it's still a work in progress.  They play hard, but are thin on talent, especially on the forwards.

Leafs will live and die based on their defence and goaltending.  I tend to think both are much better then last year but time will tell.  Wild card is Kaberle.  He's on a contract year and playing great so far (possibly the best Leaf in the 1st 2 games next to Kessel).  He's even playing some decent defense for a change.  I think he has shot the puck more in 2 games then 40 last year.

Kessel will get his, but secondary scoring is suspect right now.  They have a true checking line, which should hopefully help contain the other team's 1st unit

As I see it, if the goaltending can steal some games and remains solid the Leafs can contend for one of the last playoff spots.  Both the PK and PP need to be so much better (can't get much worse then last year where I think they were at the bottom)

If not, BadHab could get his lottery pick.

Like most teams, you'll get a better picture of the Leafs after about 10-15 games.  I don't expect them to beat Pittsburg tommorrow, but I like their chances against the Rangers on Friday

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]2-0 pick not looking good
    Posted by bruins8[/QUOTE]

How many games do they play in a season nitwit?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stanleycomehome. Show Stanleycomehome's posts

[QUOTE]dont be so sure kessel is to good to allow a long losing streak this season hes on a mission and will score 50
    Posted by bruins8[/QUOTE]

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

4-2 Leafs.  Fleury looks seriously shaky.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I was hoping that the Bs would get another great pic from the maple laughs but i guess it won't be that great!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Those Leafs have regained the lead 3-2 but tough guy Orr just got popped square on the button in a lively scrap with Deryk Engelland and went down on his behind.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Fleury is really stinking it up,  again !
    Leafs just playing better. 
    Malkin just missed on a penalty shot and now Sidney just mde 4-3 not ova!
    Lol  Orr did get knocked on his azz. How fast it gets put up on youtube is amazing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtP6mzViacQ

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

pit is very overrated and it appears so far the leafs are very underrated..and im not a leaf fan, but there top line w kess and vertseeg, flys out there and their d is very good and goaltending if healthy will be very good, im hoping im wrong but the leafs appear to be a playoff team, the bs should win the div if we get healthy my ? is where is 19 gonna find ice time in a month or 2 when 16 and 91 return? the majority seems to think he will just go right w savy if thats the case 2 forwards gotta go  caron will be gone when sturm is back but who goes when savy is back? if seg does play on top 3 lines who goes down to line 4 and who leaves the lineup? tough ?  because thats 4-8 weeks away and injuries happen and if all is healthy we are over the cap....we will see how it unfolds

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker:[QUOTE]Orr did get knocked on his azz. How fast it gets put up on youtube is amazing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtP6mzViacQ Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

2nd flash knockout that Orr has suffered in the last year (Jody Shelley fight) I don't think for a second that those clocks to the chin don't take there toll eventually. Orr is tough but I hope McGrattan is suited up for the Leafs-Bs games on the 28th should be a good tilt!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

[QUOTE]Fleury is really stinking it up,  again ! Leafs just playing better.  Malkin just missed on a penalty shot and now Sidney just mde 4-3 not ova! Lol  Orr did get knocked on his azz. How fast it gets put up on youtube is amazing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtP6mzViacQ
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Nice Pop. Too bad the Laffs won.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Didn't see the game at all, but the box score looks like its from the twilight zone.

Kessel - no shots?
    Orr - scores?
    Pens outshoot them 25-14?  Jonas must have stood on his head.

Leafs win their 3 first?
    Pens lose their 3 first?