Toronto Record Tracker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Toronto Record Tracker

Just had a look at the schedule and opposite from last year, Leafs schedule ends pretty tough.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

In Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker:
    [QUOTE]I watched during Bruins commercials and in between periods.  2-1, 40 seconds to go.  Leafs call time out.  Then they don't even get it into the Rangers end for the rest of the game.  Rangers almost score on an empty net, but get called offsides.  The Leafs then manage to ice the puck with the goalie pulled and the face off comes back to their end for the last 5 seconds. Leafs are looking pretty stinky again.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

YAY!

I didn't watch the game, but interesting

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Yes but Orr had the takedown point on Boogaard but that's it Derek wasn't really tested Boogaard had the real good early shots. Cancellation of the parade for the Lufas I guess..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

The Leafs are in tough tonight.  They're in Philly and coming off an unimpressive effort against the Rangers at home Thursday. 

BTW, Legion.  The cover of yesterday's Toronto Sun sports section did blare the headline 'Another loss, Bozak glued to bench, it looks like...PARTY'S OVER."

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I watched during Bruins commercials and in between periods.  2-1, 40 seconds to go.  Leafs call time out.  Then they don't even get it into the Rangers end for the rest of the game.  Rangers almost score on an empty net, but get called offsides.  The Leafs then manage to ice the puck with the goalie pulled and the face off comes back to their end for the last 5 seconds.

Leafs are looking pretty stinky again.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Isn't it a bit too early for this sort of headline in today's sports section of The Toronto Sun:  "Fortune .500: If Maple Leafs can win just half their games from here on in, they should reach playoffs."  They've played 5 games out of 82!  Amazing!  What's next?  Having KPD write "If the boys in black and gold can win their next 78 games..."  I'm not hating on them but come on.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

bump. 

Nice 2-1 win over the leafs. nice to keep Kessel off the scoresheet too

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

and Bozak gets benched in the 3rd.  Is the honeymoon over yet ?
    or does it end next Thursday ?  YES THE LEAFS AND KESS COME TO TOWN !

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Not sure anyone is watching Canucks - BlackHawks but there's no love lost with these two.
    1-0 and who says low scoring games are boring .

Sorry commented on wrong thread here.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker:
    [QUOTE]now do you see how kessel is a dif maker,  his 1st goa,l only he could've got,  pure speed to create 2 on 1,  anyone else, the nyr dman wouldve caught and he finshes it....in ot he buries it....he clearly wins you games...wout his 2nd per goal leafs get o pts, wout his ot winner leafs get 1 pt,   4 goals in 4 games plus 2 his team is 4-0 thanks in large pat to him
    Posted by bruins8[/QUOTE]

Funny how the Bruins have put two great back to back wins against a real team and you're nowhere to comment on your so called team.
    I guess with the addition of a Leafs loss and your kid pointless tonight sums it all up.  You're a Leafs fan.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

4 losses in a row baby!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Nice to see the Leafs have things back together again.
    So nice to have a Leaf loss on a Bruins loss nice, it's like a consolation prize.

I'm going Thursday, I'm predicting a Bruins win and a Leaf loss.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker:[QUOTE] Wideman ties it at 1!!!!!
    Posted by jwb413[/QUOTE]

Good thing for DVR as I was watching the Celtics ask and I shall recieve from Wideman. Funny the Leafs color commentator had just said "Wideman made a dumb play" LoL!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

That's the Leafs we know...loosers!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

nice fluky goal to put the flyers ahead by 2 in the last minute of the first period.

LOVE to see it

1st period shots
    Philly: 14
    Toronto: 4

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Wideman ties it at 1!!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Toronto's out hustling Florida.  Doesn't look good.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Florida playing well so far Colby Armstrong went to the locker room early bodes well if he stays out. The Panthers are playing much different then last year for sure. Wouldn't it be nice to see Wideman bury the game winner ?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

4-2 Philly gotta love it Toronto is having a tougher time against the rougher teams hee hee funny how that works.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

From the AP:

It was the kind of play that is almost always called goaltender interference. Panthers coach Pete DeBoer was livid after the game and suggested he needs a tutorial from the NHL on what kind of play warrants that penalty. Even Wilson acknowledged there should have been a call.

“Colton took the goalie out and it should have been a penalty,” Wilson said. “Let’s be honest. But they didn’t see it so you take what you can get.”

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

I think we should see 8 minutes of ticked-off hockey from Florida.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Please Leafs.  Just lose.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

How could that not be goaltender interference?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker:[QUOTE]How could that not be goaltender interference? Posted by jwb413[/QUOTE]

The ref stood there and watched Orr just run the goalie then didn't flinch.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Panthers are the one team that everyone should beat this year.  They're trying to lose.

Did Wideman cough up the puck to Kessel for that breakaway goal?  He's determined to hurt the Bruins any way he can.