Toronto Record Tracker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Toronto Record Tracker

Wow.  The Leafs won against Tampa tonight.

Anybody been watching them?

They were a disaster when I saw them earlier this year, I can't imagine how they could have turned it around.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Hendy 77 - Osky wee wee Osky wah wah-next year maybe?

When Balsillie gets his team are you staying with the B's or cheering for Hamilton Steelers.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker:
    [QUOTE]This draft year is gonna be awesome.  I can only hope that Toronto is just as bad next . . . and let's be honest, they probably will be. lol.
    Posted by s2e42o[/QUOTE]

Probably?
    Someone will have to explain to me how they could possibly improve next year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Crud The Laffs are up 3-0 with 8 minutes left in the 2nd period. Price playing like well Carey Price. Good thing is the Laffs are beating the Habs. It will be tough to weigh in on the Laffs when there playing the almost as dredful Habs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Maples Leafs are playing better as of late . Yesterday was Kessel's worse game as a Leaf but they still won.
    All I know is the Bruins play the Leafs soon,  on the 5th and 10th of December !
    Both in Boston.
    I will cheer for Kessel before the game, ONLY !
    Curious to see which players will go after him physically.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Heelsox. Show Heelsox's posts

Carolina and Minnesota should be better teams than their record shows. They're also backed by solid goaltending, once Ward comes back...I'd expect Toronto to take their rightful spot back.

Bring Hall to Boston.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

0-0 Laffs-Sabres 5 minutes gone in the 2nd period. They just flashed Rask's GAA one of the tops in the league hopefully Burke saw that.   

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

God, we haven't had the #1 overall pick, in ANY boston sport in a very long time.

I am so excited for this years draft.

toronto lost 3-0 last night on Versus, The best moment? Third period seeing Kessel's centermen dump the puck into the corner expecting Kessel to pursue.. Kessel pulls up, leading to an easy turn-over.

I would be lying if i said i haven't seen that 100+ times before.

It just filled me with satisfaction to know we have a high pick coming for a guy that won't even compete for a puck in which he might recieve a strong body check

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Good news is the Leafs lose 3-0 at home to the Sabres.  Too bad the Canes also lost at home, 3-2 to the Caps! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker : What a loser! "fans" like this D bag were the same ones waving their pom poms everytime Kessel scored for the black and gold!
    Posted by HamiltonSteelhawks[/QUOTE]

you were watching me?

Kinda creepy implication... alas, it is false, i posted this many times last season as well. 4 posts into Boston.com and you already know everyone, right?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lereve77. Show lereve77's posts

Don't worry Carolina will bounce back soon. I can't see Boston picking any worse than 3rd overall. Hall, Fowler, or Seguin. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

[QUOTE]God, we haven't had the #1 overall pick, in ANY boston sport in a very long time. I am so excited for this years draft. toronto lost 3-0 last night on Versus, The best moment? Third period seeing Kessel's centermen dump the puck into the corner expecting Kessel to pursue.. Kessel pulls up, leading to an easy turn-over. I would be lying if i said i haven't seen that 100+ times before. It just filled me with satisfaction to know we have a high pick coming for a guy that won't even compete for a puck in which he might recieve a strong body check
    Posted by Olsonic[/QUOTE]

Yeah that it pretty fun to see... but let's be honest now, Kessel is a great player. We can say he won't be good and everything but the fact is, we traded a great player who is only 21 for a really high draft pick. He's scoring goals in bunches for the Leafs, something we doubted he could do without offensive support, but he has proven us wrong. It's about an even trade so far, dependant on how our draft picks turn out.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Lottery pick still looks good. Not likely to be #1, but a top 4 or 5 will still be sweet. Toronto is my favourite worst team EVER!
    Posted by hendy77[/QUOTE]

Why ?  they're 2nd last and there's a lottery even though they don't finish last.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]Don't worry Carolina will bounce back soon. I can't see Boston picking any worse than 3rd overall. Hall, Fowler, or Seguin. 
    Posted by lereve77[/QUOTE]

Agreed.  I just can't see a team that won a cup not too long ago, and a third round playoff team NOT coming back to life a little this season.  The Canes won't make the playoffs, but I see them coming back strong once everyone (Ward) is healthy again.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I can't see how the Canes won't turn it around and surge past Toronto and probably the Panthers, at least. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Definitely a winnable game for the Leafs Toskala is out though so we'll see. 2-2 right now. Florida's Uniform's are ugly what are they thinking ? Oh yeah there Florida!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

3-0 Sabres with about 8 minutes left and Burke wants to trade for more offense. Can't wait to see Kessel this weekend. Chara and Orr should get it on!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

[QUOTE]Third period ... Kessel's centermen dump the puck into the corner expecting Kessel to pursue.. Kessel pulls up, leading to an easy turn-over. I would be lying if i said i haven't seen that 100+ times before. It just filled me with satisfaction to know we have a high pick coming for a guy that won't even compete for a puck in which he might recieve a strong body check

Yes we've seen this often. In fact, he couldn't compete for the puck if he wanted to, I think. His size...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Grabovski and Beauchmin had a lover's  quarrel at practice the other day...

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=300462

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from looch65. Show looch65's posts

[QUOTE]Those bloody Habs are laying down at home to the Leafs tonight to the tune of 3-0 with 1:18 to go in the second period! 
    Posted by RichmondHillOntario[/QUOTE]

Kessel is flying tonight, 2 assts so far

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Yeah, I would suspect the Leafs will goon it up.  What else?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

Gustavson is in the hospital. Seems he's having the same problem with his ticker that caused him to have minor heart surgery in the pre-season. I wonder what the long term prognosis is going to be to have two incidents in just a few months...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/recap;_ylt=At3j4uJ6Cq92lAgaWrFTig97vLYF?gid=2009120110&prov=ap

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]Is anyone else salavating at the possibility of adding Taylor Hall to the bruins? Can we imagine a 1st line with Savard and Hall? WOW

You kidding?  When I saw Toronto in the preseason I started hoping for a high pick and then when the season started I jumped on this thread.

Wow is right.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Is it me or is Steve Mason just having a awful sophmore season ? I'm not saying he is another Raycroft but he just let in 2 pretty weak goals. 2-0 Toronto...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

Hey, I hope the guy lives a long and prosperous life, and if he needed to retire next week to do it, then everyone's happy!

Well, 'cept the leafs, but f 'em!