Toronto Record Tracker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Toronto Record Tracker

In Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker:
    [QUOTE]Panthers win 4-1.  This victory should temporarily, at least, put the brakes on some of the talk swirling around town regarding the Leafs' recent surge possibly taking the Bruins' pick out of the top 3.  Mind you, its only one game.
    Posted by RichmondHillOntario[/QUOTE]

I mean the leafs were HORRIBLE tonight.  Totally outplayed and outclassed at home.

As with any team in any pro sport, after a winning streak or surge they tend to really scramble for a while.  And that happens to GOOD teams.

Good thing we humiliated the Thrashers tonight and they meet the Leafs twice, hopefully Atlanta will take it out on the Leafs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

What I don't get about Kessel is why people call him a sniper. To me sniper means sharp shooter as in someone with deadly accuracy. Kessel is just a guy who takes a heck of a lot of shots ( 10.6% career shooting ).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxpeat. Show soxpeat's posts

Great night for the Bruins.  We win, the Maple Leafs look like they are going to lose.  Let's get a 3 point game out of Carolina and Tampa so that they both nudge a bit further in front of Toronto.  This has been a great night.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Panthers win 4-1.  This victory should temporarily, at least, put the brakes on some of the talk swirling around town regarding the Leafs' recent surge possibly taking the Bruins' pick out of the top 3.  Mind you, its only one game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Yikes! Rangers thump the Isles 5-0 in the 3D match.  Also, with about 10 minutes left in the third, the visiting Habs are leading the Sabres 2-0.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Yes Bolts-Canes just tied. GO TO OT !!  they  each need to gain a point on Leafs.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker : I mean the leafs were HORRIBLE tonight.  Totally outplayed and outclassed at home. As with any team in any pro sport, after a winning streak or surge they tend to really scramble for a while.  And that happens to GOOD teams. Good thing we humiliated the Thrashers tonight and they meet the Leafs twice, hopefully Atlanta will take it out on the Leafs.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

You're too much LOL...  You're watching the Leafs to lose over your Bruins !!!
    Wow last 40 secs of the 3rd Canes-bolts was a thriller .  They each a had cahnce or two to win . PHEW !!!  Great they each get a point.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

tampa in ot,  2 more up on the leafs

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Sabres rally late to win in a SO 3-2 over the Habs!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

Go Bruins and Thrashers! (In regulation of course.)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Notex. Show Notex's posts

not a chance in this one, getting out shot / out played bad... common ISLES!!! i would be  ecstatic if they could at least go to OT!!! 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

3-point wish granted :D

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

By the end of the night, here is what I'm hoping for: Atlanta, realizing the urgency of their post-season situation and still seething from their last defeat at the hands of our club, to beat the visiting Leafs, helping to keep Toronto near the bottom of the overall standings for draft purposes only with a handfull of games left in the regular season.  We know a Thrasher win, coupled with a Bruin loss puts them one point behind again.  By 11:00 EST, both the Bruins and Thrashers have won their respective games. :)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Darn.  Isles getting pounded by the Strangers, 3-0 at end of 1st.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

The 'right' team got the extra point in that Bolts-Canes game, too.  I have more faith in Carolina staying ahead of Toronto.

Other than the Thrashers, Bruins have a 7pt lead and sit a point back of both Mtl and Philly.  With 10 games to go, 7 points isn't impossible, but it's improbable at best.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]Waiting on the 3 pt night to here for Carolina/Tampa to cap off the night right!
    Posted by shaunk[/QUOTE]

Awesome dude, you called it!  Canes Bolts tied in 3rd!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

Toronto won, but so did 4 of the 5 teams closest to them:
    Carolina, Islanders, Columbus, and Tampa Bay all won. It's up to Florida to make a mad comeback against the Habs, but with Toronto now having only 8 games to go, the current standings are looking more and more like the final standings as far as our draft pick is concerned

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Notex. Show Notex's posts

All things considered, not a bad night last night...especially factoring in the TOR win...

Everyone won but florida, I am especially excited that NYI won...they scare me the most.

CAR win was huge, they need to pick up a few of these tough games for us!

Anyways, pick is in relatively same position points-wise with one less game in hand for TOR to gain on the other teams.....

I wish this was a video game and we could hit "simulate rest of season" to see where the pick ends up!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrrGOAT. Show No4BobbyOrrGOAT's posts

Kessel scores again in another Toronto win...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

PK got his 29th to tie the score, 1-1.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from lereve77. Show lereve77's posts

That is one tough schedule for TOR. I can't see them going 6-2 or 5-3. They have been on fire but it will be tough for them to continue that pace.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Toronto wins - but so does everyone else.

And they still trail the Islanders by 4.  8 games to make up those 4 points.  A LOT tougher than it sounds.

How tough?  Right now that's like Boston climbing into 5th place.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Hate to put bad news out there but Carolina has a much more difficult schedule.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

In the first period, the Thrashers are leading the Leafs 1-0.  (Could just as easily be tied 1-1 as earlier, Kessel rang a laser wrist shot off the cross-bar.)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from VT17BruinsFan. Show VT17BruinsFan's posts

[QUOTE]I watched about half the Leafs game and even tho I want them to lose, they are their own worst enemy. I saw one of the worst too many men calls ever, usually the guy is pretty close to the bench, but the extra guy got inside the blue line.  Actually bad the refs didn't catch it earlier. Kessel drives me totally nuts even tho I want them to lose.  AGAIN tonight he gets the puck behind his own net, looks around, rushes the puck up the ice, crosses center ice, runs out of gas and falls down.  Everybody's open all over the place up ice and he's rushing the puck. The Leafs score the tying goal with a total fluke bad goal, Kaberle shoots it from the corner and Lundquvist is asleep at the switch.  OT goal was a decent one... What a circus act the Leafs are.  I can't believe they can win many more like this, making enormous mistakes and winning games. One postive note, Avery dents Phaneuf's head, Avery goes out with knee injury.  2 total jerks get hurt. The Islanders win, so there is still the 3 pt cushion with the Canes next in line.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

The only circus act is YOU. You're act is old and extremely tired.

Toronto 8-2 in their last 10. Only team in the NHL better is Phoenix going 8-1-1