Torts expected to be named coach of Canucks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Torts expected to be named coach of Canucks

http://www.tsn.ca/

Interesting. I dont really think his style of coaching fits this team, but then again, what have they won with all the other coaches. Dont really see the Sedins laying out to block shots. Ryan Kesler will, only probelm is he'll be on the sideline injured more than he lready is. Can forget about any good free-agent defenseman signing there.

Press conferences will get some attention up there though.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Re: Torts expected to be named coach of Canucks

In response to kelvana33's comment:

http://www.tsn.ca/

Interesting. I dont really think his style of coaching fits this team, but then again, what have they won with all the other coaches. Dont really see the Sedins laying out to block shots. Ryan Kesler will, only probelm is he'll be on the sideline injured more than he lready is. Can forget about any good free-agent defenseman signing there.

Press conferences will get some attention up there though.

I wonder how they'll react going from Vigneault to Mr. Sandpaper in their faces every day.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

Did Gillis leave it too late? Ruff to Dallas. Eakins to Edm. Tippet resigning. Who else was there?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

A locker room full of prima donnas with a sense of entitlement is about to have their world turned upside down.  This should be really fun to watch. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

This is fantastic news.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

A true gift for the Vancouver media.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

I don't know where the Rangers rank with the Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Jets, Nets and Mets in the public consciousness of the New York City area.  I'd imagine Tortorella's abrasive style of announcing players stink, even within the context he used in the Bruin series and engaging reporters in verbal jousts like he did with The New York Post's Larry Brooks will be big, front page news in a hockey-first city. 

http://youtu.be/ARhVC8uEbQU

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Can't wait to see the Sedin Twins sulking at the end of the bench and the Fonz standing behind them, arms-folded and smiling.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Imagine him with the hockey mad Van media after a loss-lol

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

It's going to be a joy seeing that "club house" atmoshere get destroyed. Torts won't be long to callng out the babies & he won't be allowing their foolishness to go on. The twins will be looking for the first plane back to Sweden after the 1st month of the season. I can't wait! And isn't if gong to be also a lot of fun seeing Tony Gallager crying after an interview with Johnny! 

"Why is a puck called a puck? Because Dirty little bastar d was taken!"- Marty Brodeur

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Disaster waiting to happen. The media there in Vancouver is going to drive Tortarella crazy.  They have about 5-6 Brooksies LOL

I really don't see the fit . Ruff should have been the Canucks coach ! Does Gilles do anythig right ???

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

I really don't see the fit . Ruff should have been the Canucks coach ! Does Gilles do anythig right ??? 

Only what Burke left him...oh wait Gillis...signed...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Basically a trade -- one crybaby for another