Trade Horton

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Trade Horton

Honestly, why not?  Something's got to give.  His contract is expiring.  His line has been in the tank all year.  Package him with Subban and bring in someone who is going to make a difference.

I'm not attached to Nathan Horton.  Send him on his way.  I'll cheer for him when he comes back to play for someone else.  This team needs an enema!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Trade Horton

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Honestly, why not?  Something's got to give.  His contract is expiring.  His line has been in the tank all year.  Package him with Subban and bring in someone who is going to make a difference.

I'm not attached to Nathan Horton.  Send him on his way.  I'll cheer for him when he comes back to play for someone else.  This team needs an enema!

How about for Clowe.  Especially once we grab calgary captain.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Absolutely, Shupe.  The B's haven't brought in a very good player from another team recently.  The entire culture needs a shot in the arm. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Horton and Clowe one on one yes , no Subban in the mix.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Good thought, he's been floating most of the year, which could be a result of the concusions over the past two years. I'm sure you all noticed Claude's message by sending out the 4th line more frequently because they were all skating, even Thornton. Although Thornton's effort doesn't produce results, he does skate around . Why not Peverly to replace horton ? although Iginla would be better. Nate Thompson extended for 4 years. Isn'y he the guy who once played for the Baby B's?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Yah some GM is going to take a slumping player with concussion history. Probably stayed up all night thinking Nathan's value through.

Lets see how about Horton, Caron, Tardif and the Bruins 2013 1st rounder for Iginla ?

"The B's third line players are second line players elsewhere."

Should I add Kelly, Peverley or Pandolfo to this farce of a trade thread ?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Maybe they can get Jared Boll from Columbus.  According to SanDog, he's a Top 6 forward.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

0 goals in 25 games that should really help!!But than i see who started this stupid post in the first place.

Horton and Clowe one on one yes , no Subban in the mix.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Maybe they can get Jared Boll from Columbus. 

I would take Jared Boll on this team all day right now.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

I would as well.  im surprised you would want him being green peace and all.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Agree. But, you could argue that Lucic contract is worse so why not move him?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

horton was damaged goods now he's damaged bads.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

We need some Truculance right now. Nice one with the Green Peace. Oh by the way did Thornton's fight get the Bruins to play better after ?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

We need some Truculance right now. Nice one with the Green Peace. Oh by the way did Thornton's fight get the Bruins to play better after ?

I'm just surprised you would want him is all.  Code Clown should have gone after Evil Clown the last game.  If Orr skating over the red line in warmups is more reason to fight then when hes running at all our players we need to trade this joke in.   I'm against staged fights.  I'm all about a hendricks horton fight bc it was real.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I'm against staged fights.  I'm all about a hendricks horton fight bc it was real. 

Mee Too!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I never liked him but that is as an opposing player , pain in the a..., a little like Marchand with less talent.  If the price is right , cheap,  I would take him. 

I am no longer going to complain about Panolfo. He doesn't belong , even though last night was I think his best game since he's been inserted .

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

Agree. But, you could argue that Lucic contract is worse so why not move him?

Lucic is in a super slump, the cause unknown.  It reminds me of the time that Modano was 100% in the tank.  Eventually it came out that he got fleeced in money deal and his mind was always on that, not the game.  I don't think Lucic has even hit his peak yet, but I do think he'll return to his game changing ways.

Horton can be replicated.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

I don't know what his trade value is right now, but's it's time for him to move on.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Bruin's are 2 points behind Montreal,i think maybee 5 behind Pittsburg,but let's blow them up trade away best players,I remember last season when Bruins had that long stretch,where they were destroying every one,didn't think anybody could beat them,Then they never showed up for the play offs,So personally i don't care if Bruin's coast the rest off the season,as long as they show up for playoffs that's all that matters,Now do they need some offensive help,probably another veteran defencemen yes,but not tearing the team up,Now if they go out in first round,yeah have at it.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:

Bruin's are 2 points behind Montreal,i think maybee 5 behind Pittsburg,but let's blow them up trade away best players,I remember last season when Bruins had that long stretch,where they were destroying every one,didn't think anybody could beat them,Then they never showed up for the play offs,So personally i don't care if Bruin's coast the rest off the season,as long as they show up for playoffs that's all that matters,Now do they need some offensive help,probably another veteran defencemen yes,but not tearing the team up,Now if they go out in first round,yeah have at it.

Kitchener if you read my post on the B's vs Leaf thread. This isn't like the slump they were in last yr. This is far worse & deeper than that.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

In response to bogie6's comment:

Good thought, he's been floating most of the year, which could be a result of the concusions over the past two years. I'm sure you all noticed Claude's message by sending out the 4th line more frequently because they were all skating, even Thornton. Although Thornton's effort doesn't produce results, he does skate around . Why not Peverly to replace horton ? although Iginla would be better. Nate Thompson extended for 4 years. Isn'y he the guy who once played for the Baby B's?

The floater is on the left wing, horton never stops skating like lucic, hey i love the guy but hes been terrible and not a top 6 forward. Power forward ? nope just a winger who can fight bruise score, well he use to.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

Kitchener if you read my post on the B's vs Leaf thread. This isn't like the slump they were in last yr. This is far worse & deeper than that.

Wasn't talking about slump last year,was talking about thr 3 months where they were destroying every one they played,and then sucked in playoffs, just depends on what team shows up,i still think they can turn it up a big notch,and am hoping they do it in playoffs.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Wally on some teams Lucic isn't a top 6, but he is on the B's. When he plays his game he fits the Bruins mold to a T, but the issue is he isn't on his game. Neither is Horton & those 2 aren't helping DK at all. I'd never thought I'd see DK out work both Horton & Lucic at the sametime. DK needs those 2 to create space to help him be creative. Right now DK is left abandoned out there & it's tough to watch right now.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

Wasn't talking about slump last year,was talking about thr 3 months where they were destroying every one they played,and then sucked in playoffs, just depends on what team shows up,i still think they can turn it up a big notch,and am hoping they do it in playoffs.

A lot of us thought that missing Horton was a big reason. And I'm hoping his 2011 performance wasn't just a fluke. However, as I said there's a lot of issue's on this team it's not just Lucic & Horton.