Troll Refresher Part 341

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Troll Refresher Part 341

Gang, when you see a thread started by a troll, just don't respond.  Yes, I know this is common practice, but we sometimes forget.  Everyone did a great job ignoring freakin' Cactus!  Let's add that to the Colon, the Habs freak and whomever else may stop by for the sole purpose of acting like a jerk.

This does not apply to unpopular opinions, but to the fools who have no reason to post anything but rhetorical stupidity.

RESIST THE URGE!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Troll Refresher Part 341

What I find funniest is that some posters think that they can drive them off by repsonding to them. Colon, Mitch and LuLu are not here to debate hockey.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

I was actually thinking that the ignorancy here was doing quite well, considering it was after a loss to the Canadiens.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

And take 'ignore' to heart, don't read and not respond but don't even bother reading.

I've done so and I think my forum experience is the better for it.

And don't forget the multiple personalities of the CommieContrarian

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I see threads started by a troll that people are responding to.

I don't understand.  Ignore.  Really ignore.  Don't read what they say.

Your forum experience will be better.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

They are just so cute though.  I loved the wheel thingy the other game re: penalties etc.  

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

They are just so cute though.  I loved the wheel thingy the other game re: penalties etc.  

I don't consider Luanne a troll.  She's basically good natured.  Altho trollish.

There's another one out there who's obviously had cancer or something, you can't have that kind of burning hatred unless you've had some kind of tragedy in your life and you're frustrated and looking to take it out on someone.  That type looks for victims, children, animals that can't defend tehmselves and any situation where they can speak without fear of retribution.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

I think our new/old friend Null (or whatever he calls himself now) is cute. He so desperately wants to be noticed, and trolling is his only method to do so. God knows he's never had anything pertinent to say regarding the game of hockey, so he tells us these wonderful tall tales about how the Bruins are on some secret agenda for victory from the NHL.

It's like a little puppy nipping at your ankles for attention.

The fact he is still on his little conspiracy kick is just so darned adorable. Reminds my of when my kids were little used to remind me all the time how much they disliked green beans, even when we weren'y having green beans.

Who doesn't love someone continually crying out for relevance. They just want to be loved and respected. Can't we all just do that for him?? Pleeaaase?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to seobrien's comment:

I think our new/old friend Null (or whatever he calls himself now) is cute. He so desperately wants to be noticed, and trolling is his only method to do so. God knows he's never had anything pertinent to say regarding the game of hockey, so he tells us these wonderful tall tales about how the Bruins are on some secret agenda for victory from the NHL.

It's like a little puppy nipping at your ankles for attention.

The fact he is still on his little conspiracy kick is just so darned adorable. Reminds my of when my kids were little used to remind me all the time how much they disliked green beans, even when we weren'y having green beans.

Who doesn't love someone continually crying out for relevance. They just want to be loved and respected. Can't we all just do that for him?? Pleeaaase?

It gets old.  If your kids stayed that way forever it would be pretty tiresome.

And it makes it easy to ignore.  It's the same thing over and over and over...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

"It gets old.  If your kids stayed that way forever it would be pretty tiresome.

And it makes it easy to ignore.  It's the same thing over and over and over..."

Yup. that's why I never respond or even look at them. They have nothing to do with hockey. ...But this seemed as good a place as any to point out how pathetic this guy is.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to seobrien's comment:

"It gets old.  If your kids stayed that way forever it would be pretty tiresome.

And it makes it easy to ignore.  It's the same thing over and over and over..."

Yup. that's why I never respond or even look at them. They have nothing to do with hockey. ...But this seemed as good a place as any to point out how pathetic this guy is.

Yup.  and as book said in the other thread it's nice to have him ignored and you see the 'you have chosen to ignore' message.  Like having him bound and gagged in your trunk.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

That's all it takes, SanDog.  As soon as one of these losers posts their BS, someone can slap that picture up on the first response and that's that.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

That's all it takes, SanDog.  As soon as one of these losers posts their BS, someone can slap that picture up on the first response and that's that.

I was going to suggest the same thing. To serve as a repellent.

Someone slap on that picture -everyone on notice not to post.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

It takes a certain maturity to not give in and read troll's posts out of curiousity, but once you do that it's all the better for you.

And seeing

"You have chosen to ignore posts from "

Actually starts feeling good.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Just practicing

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Bump .  Just pathetic whiners on this board = trolls

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Not trolls... everything we are saying is absolutely  true.

Blame this stuff on injuries... the schedule... well what about tonight? Oh thats right it was the REFS! The REFS are the excuse du jour.

HELLO- flipping it over the glass is a penalty!

So they blow ANOTHER third period lead on ANOTHER point by VANEK because they are gutless, spineless no-character little girls in black dresses.

Oh yeah... #1 PK in the league? Against THE WORST PP in the league? 2 PPG, one to tie it with seconds left.

Gutless, heartless, spineless, useless, bunch of garbage just ripping the hearts out of that city toniight. they should all quit. All of them.  Oh I forgot... I saw them play the last month or 2... THEY ALREADY DID.

So knock yourself out and call me a troll... and find something I said that isnt true.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Incidentally, it appears that some of the "Don't feed the trolls" posts are getting remove.  You can probably guess why.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:

Not trolls... everything we are saying is absolutely  true.

Blame this stuff on injuries... the schedule... well what about tonight? Oh thats right it was the REFS! The REFS are the excuse du jour.

HELLO- flipping it over the glass is a penalty!

So they blow ANOTHER third period lead on ANOTHER point by VANEK because they are gutless, spineless no-character little girls in black dresses.

Oh yeah... #1 PK in the league? Against THE WORST PP in the league? 2 PPG, one to tie it with seconds left.

Gutless, heartless, spineless, useless, bunch of garbage just ripping the hearts out of that city toniight. they should all quit. All of them.  Oh I forgot... I saw them play the last month or 2... THEY ALREADY DID.

So knock yourself out and call me a troll... and find something I said that isnt true.

You're on the wrong webpage - this is the "Bruins Apologists Forum", and if you dare to criticize their pathetic effort on a night like this, or the "coaching magician" Claude Julien ("Oops! We've lost another lead late in a game! Now what could we do about that? I think we need to play even more conservative!") and his incompetent buddy Geoff Ward, you will be ostracized.

25. This post has been removed.