Try Chara in Front of Price On PP

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Try Chara in Front of Price On PP

How could price see anything?
    What do you think?
    Probablt too creative for CJ

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Re: Try Chara in Front of Price On PP

They did that before and it worked a season or two ago.....Im for it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Just call up whitfield and have him run Price.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

No offense, but I wouldn't put the guy with the hardest shot in the league in front of the net. I'm a goalie and tall guys don't bother me at all, i never have to see over them to get a view of the puck. Widebodied guys pose a problem or quick guys who get to rebounds really fast. By the time chara reaches for a rebound Price will be waiting. Guys like Recchi who know where to move and how to position themselves once a shot is released, they now with their back to the net once a shot is released what part of the net to go to.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

As a second option if they struggle to score with Chara at the point?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

In Response to Re: Try Chara in Front of Price On PP:
    [QUOTE]No offense, but I wouldn't put the guy with the hardest shot in the league in front of the net. I'm a goalie and tall guys don't bother me at all, i never have to see over them to get a view of the puck. Widebodied guys pose a problem or quick guys who get to rebounds really fast. By the time chara reaches for a rebound Price will be waiting. Guys like Recchi who know where to move and how to position themselves once a shot is released, they now with their back to the net once a shot is released what part of the net to go to.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

EXACTLY.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from north1234. Show north1234's posts

some of us in this neck of the woods have been saying that all year...totally agree with trying chara in front of the net,...not sure what the reasoning is to have not tried it  cant be any worst p. p. than they have going right now

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

In Response to Try Chara in Front of Price On PP:
    [QUOTE]How could price see anything? What do you think? Probablt too creative for CJ
    Posted by Canadianfan6[/QUOTE]
    You worry about what your Habs will do against us and we'll worry about our Bruins' strategy !

Bruins in 4/5 ...if Price steals one.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I've been saying this for a while now... but more because he is strong along the boards and would be really good at retrieving pucks to keep feeding back to the point.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Guys in front of the net have to be quick.

He isn't.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kordic. Show Kordic's posts

too slow,too tall(larger in this case is better than taller) and he gotta way too much of a slapshot to waste him on that position...
    Recchi or Lucic would be the best option