TT cannot stop the puck vs the Habs!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

TT cannot stop the puck vs the Habs!!

I wrote it many times on these boards.  I have no problem with TT against any team but vs the Habs he just allows brutal goals.  He could have stopped the 2 goals.  If the Bs want to beat the Habs they better go to Rask and quickly!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

Re: TT cannot stop the puck vs the Habs!!

In Response to TT cannot stop the puck vs the Habs!!:
    [QUOTE]  I wrote it many times on these boards.  I have no problem with TT against any team but vs the Habs he just allows brutal goals.  He could have stopped the 2 goals.  If the Bs want to beat the Habs they better go to Rask and quickly!!
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]

You may be right. Those two he let in tonight were very stoppable. Price took him to school.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

TT gave up exactly what his GAA says he should tonight...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Price gave up nothing!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

In Response to TT cannot stop the puck vs the Habs!!:
    [QUOTE]  I wrote it many times on these boards.  I have no problem with TT against any team but vs the Habs he just allows brutal goals.  He could have stopped the 2 goals.  If the Bs want to beat the Habs they better go to Rask and quickly!!

I'm with you!!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins87. Show bruins87's posts

Thomas is a choker against Habs
    Hahahaa

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

You have to make at least the first save in those tight games!

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Excuse me ????????   What was the final score against the scabs the previous game ???   Price gave 15 goals in the previous 2 games at the Garden...he was due for a good one.....will you stop panicing ....I said Bruins in 6 ...B's will win games 2-3-5 and 6.....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Big time choker!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In Response to Re: TT cannot stop the puck vs the Habs!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: TT cannot stop the puck vs the Habs!! : I know you have to be joking right moron? Go jack off in your hab towel hab loser. Zero goals for is what is to blame for the loss, you clueless scab fan.
    Posted by tukka-fall[/QUOTE]

I'm glad to know that this clown doesn't just call me a Hab fan... anyone who says something against Timmy The Pylon is a Habs fan.  Got it.

Interesting though, this clown called Price a choker last month when losing a shutout game... but now that logic isn't convenient when people are picking on the most overrated player in the NHL.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

TT is the worst goalie other than BOBO from the Flyers in the east.  You TT lovers are so blind that you are willing to die with TT in the net instead of going fwd with Tukka.  The Bruins have a much better team than last year and last year the Bruins where one win away from the Conference final with Tukka in net!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Sorry haters... but tonight's loss can't be pinned on TT. You don't win in the playoffs without scoring at least one goal (how many good looks did Marchand have?)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

won't blame TT for loss but he was sloppy in and around his net.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

It is just the same story all the time with TT.  The 2nd goal killed the Bruins.  Who knows what they would have done at 1-0 pulling the goalie!  Who knows if it would have gone in OT at 0-0.  Good goalies are making the first saves in the playoffs!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

TT on NESN after the game didn't even know when the next game was. He first said Tuesday.....  Talk about not being with it!!!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

He tripped on the blue line when he came out of the locker room after the first period.  He should have been a clown not a goalie!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from The_Usual_softy. Show The_Usual_softy's posts

Despite Kanes's Donut best attempts, Floppy is not a goaltender who can win big games. He failed in 08-09 and will fail, again, this year against Price. Let's wish that Julien will ride Floppy so we will be able to move on and trade his sorry *** elsewhere. It's not going to be easy to find a " fish " to unload that sorry loser from our roster.

PS: The second goal was another " vintage " floppy extravaganza.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

Blaming Thomas for a defensive giveaway leading to a point blank, no chance shot AND a turnover at the blue line for a 2 on 1. Idiots. Just plain idiots.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

[QUOTE]Blaming Thomas for a defensive giveaway leading to a point blank, no chance shot AND a turnover at the blue line for a 2 on 1. Idiots. Just plain idiots.
    Posted by Sportsnutty[/QUOTE]
    True,but he didn't look like the TT we had seen all year.I hope the whole team can rebound and I think thye will.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

The point is that Price made the first saves and TT allowed 2 goals on the first shot.  I don't care about crappy regular season stats Price was better than TT and it seems to be the case quite often!!

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbone77. Show tbone77's posts

[QUOTE]The point is that Price made the first saves and TT allowed 2 goals on the first shot.  I don't care about crappy regular season stats Price was better than TT and it seems to be the case quite often!!
    Yes Price was better but did the habs give the puck away in there own end? Blaming Thomas is just stupid. Blame Kaberle he was the worst dman tonight, and blame that useless knuckledragger lucic. The guy is one of the laziest players not named ryder or kelly.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Habs are snipers?  Who scored more goals in the regular season.  Who was the best team 5 on 5 in the regular season.  Don't give me that crap... habs had problem scoring goals all year long.  Last night they sat on their lead after the first 5 minute...waiting to get beaten by the Bs.  Then TT allows a brutal goal and it is over not even a chance to pull the goalie.  How come Price almost never allows the first goal not matter what the shot is.  Last time we beat them in 4 the bs scored the 1st goal only once.  We where much better than them last time and TT managed to allow the first goal 3 games out of 4!!  It shows that he cannot handle any pressure. 
       If CJ wants to save his jobe he better put Rask in the net.  The players have no convidence in a goalie that swims in his net.  Very entertaining in the regular season but not efficient at all in the playoffs!!