TT Haters: Come out for your whipping, or just go away for good.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from er877. Show er877's posts

TT Haters: Come out for your whipping, or just go away for good.

Don't even have words for how good Timmy was........let the trolls come out to play.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Re: TT Haters: Come out for your whipping, or just go away for good.

TT haters are able to say that he has been good.  Can you do the same when Rask will do the same in the future!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

Tim Thomas is now 8-0 in Philadelphia in his career( including playoffs) and a 942 sv.pct (not including tonights game)...He WAS the difference.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

He was terrific tonight.  Might have been the best game I've ever seen him play.

No overacting, in control.  He clearly stole one for the B's.

Credit where credit is due.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

He absolutely stole that one. My hat's off!!!!
    GO B's!!!!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from niftybear. Show niftybear's posts

What a difference in goaltending. Thomas is better than all three Flyer's goalies together. Last year Rask couldn't keep his game together when the B's had a 3 games to 0 lead. Thomas looks like he's only getting better.

I think the TT haters block out all the superlatives and only focus on his few weak games. this is why they don't see a Vezina goalie. They can't stand his unorthodox style but Grant Fuhr and Billy Smith won with similar styles. Thomas can do it. Question is: Will the rest of the team hold up?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Next game is big in Bos, hopefully he gets some support there as well, he cannot do it all alone.

Bos is 5-0 when outshot, TT has been on his head.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sparky1313. Show sparky1313's posts

TT was great, I admit it. So let's see....ONE great game (with waaaaaaay too many rebounds and pucks behind him saved by the defence) and a whole bunch of other games with rebounds and momentum changing goals let in. Yeah rah rah TT. When he put 3-4 of that type game in a row then start the TT flag wavin'. That being said I still hope to see lord stanley make a garden appearence.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from yep123. Show yep123's posts

I'm a frequent TT basher......he's played really really well; I'm still not a believer in his style, believe he gives up glaring rebound opportunities which could be steered out of traffic, cannot handle the puck, constantly out of position by overcommiting to a play, BUT he is the difference thus far in the playoffs.  Its worked for him, doesnt mean I have to like him as a player, but if someone wants to bash me for not being a fan of TT then go right ahead.....