TT in the net and Thornton playing : Thanks to the BRUINS for the good season!! See you next year!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

TT in the net and Thornton playing : Thanks to the BRUINS for the good season!! See you next year!

No guts..no glory ....CJ sticking to the same line up wich doesnt work at all ...it doesnt take a genius to predict the outcome of the Game ....Caps in 6 ...bye Bruins ,, see you next season ...if I would have been the GM ...K would have been in net today and Caron would have replaced Thornton ...sad sad sad ....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Re: TT in the net and Thornton playing : Thanks to the BRUINS for the good season!! See you next year!

On behalf of the majority of the posters here BOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! If they win the series, and you're wrong, you are not allowed to post predictions for a year. Deal?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: TT in the net and Thornton playing : Thanks to the BRUINS for the good season!! See you next year!

In Response to TT in the net and Thornton playing : Thanks to the BRUINS for the good season!! See you next year!:
    [QUOTE]No guts..no glory ....CJ sticking to the same line up wich doesnt work at all ...it doesnt take a genius to predict the outcome of the Game ....Caps in 6 ...bye Bruins ,, see you next season ...if I would have been the GM ...K would have been in net today and Caron would have replaced Thornton ...sad sad sad .... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]
    I'll be looking forward to the Bruins but I'd be happy if I never read any posts from you again. You're a fool with no sense of honor.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bsdel1. Show bsdel1's posts

If you were the B's GM, I'd be a Habs fan!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to Re: TT in the net and Thornton playing : Thanks to the BRUINS for the good season!! See you next year!:
    [QUOTE]On behalf of the majority of the posters here BOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! If they win the series, and you're wrong, you are not allowed to post predictions for a year. Deal?
    Posted by nrguy[/QUOTE]

DEAL ! ! !    The only hope is if TT and Thornton (both) get hurt in the 1st few minutes of the game ...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In Response to TT in the net and Thornton playing : Thanks to the BRUINS for the good season!! See you next year!:
    [QUOTE]No guts..no glory ....CJ sticking to the same line up wich doesnt work at all ...it doesnt take a genius to predict the outcome of the Game ....Caps in 6 ...bye Bruins ,, see you next season ...if I would have been the GM ...K would have been in net today and Caron would have replaced Thornton ...sad sad sad .... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2013

If you would have been the GM and you were under the mistaken impression that you could decide who started in goal, CJ would have told you to take your stupid opinions back to Mom's basement where they belong.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bsdel1. Show bsdel1's posts

Zach Hamill had an assist before. You wanna call him up too?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to Re: TT in the net and Thornton playing : Thanks to the BRUINS for the good season!! See you next year!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to TT in the net and Thornton playing : Thanks to the BRUINS for the good season!! See you next year! : If you would have been the GM and you were under the mistaken impression that you could decide who started in goal, CJ would have told you to take your stupid opinions back to Mom's basement where they belong.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]

And guess what I would have said CJ YOU ARE FIRED ! ! !
    Arent you watching the freakin games ????  Something is wrong with TT's attitude...and the 4th line goes nowhere ...Caron vs Thornton and K in the net and the B's would go to round 2 ...you'll see ...its OVER TT wants to go on vacation ..it shows and Thornton USELESS in the series so far...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TT in the net and Thornton playing : Thanks to the BRUINS for the good season!! See you next year! : DEAL ! ! !    The only hope is if TT and Thornton (both) get hurt in the 1st few minutes of the game ... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2013

Everyone on this board should remember in the future that today you are calling for Tim Thomas to get hurt.

I have never been a Thomas fan, but the revolting, childish behavior of a person hoping the single player most responsible for the B's winning a Cup last year, gets hurt because you dont like how things are going, makes you much worse of a person than I ever thought.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TT in the net and Thornton playing : Thanks to the BRUINS for the good season!! See you next year! : And guess what I would have said CJ YOU ARE FIRED ! ! ! Arent you watching the freakin games ????  Something is wrong with TT's attitude...and the 4th line goes nowhere ...Caron vs Thornton and K in the net and the B's would go to round 2 ...you'll see ...its OVER TT wants to go on vacation ..it shows and Thornton USELESS in the series so far... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2013

Maybe it's his hip.

Plain idiotic post!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TT in the net and Thornton playing : Thanks to the BRUINS for the good season!! See you next year! : Everyone on this board should remember in the future that today you are calling for Tim Thomas to get hurt. I have never been a Thomas fan, but the revolting, childish behavior of a person hoping the single player most responsible for the B's winning a Cup last year, gets hurt because you dont like how things are going, makes you much worse of a person than I ever thought.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]

I have never said that I hope TT gets hurt I said the only hope for the B's is if Thornton and TT get hurt in the first few minutes of the game ...than CJ would have no choice to send K in the net ...the B's would win and with K's performance he would have no choice to use him for game 7 and put Caron in for Thornton ...thats almost a Hollywood scenario but we never know ..otherwise ...kiss it good bye .2 games in 24 hours for TT is too much ...I'm afraid he will give 2 or 3 soft goals and ruin the B's efforts ..SAD ! !!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TT in the net and Thornton playing : Thanks to the BRUINS for the good season!! See you next year! : DEAL ! ! !    The only hope is if TT and Thornton (both) get hurt in the 1st few minutes of the game ... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2013

Stanley, hoping a couple of players get hurt? Seriously? I'm guessing, without trying to offend anyone that your probably not all there,which is fine, but don't come on here hoping someone gets hurt.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

and by the way dont worry guys I wont post tomorrow and say I told you ...you should all know by now that my rate % of predictions is way over 80% ...and even my mom who never watched a hockey game could predict the outcome of this game ....I will go for 5-4 Caps ..(5 goals cause TT is tired) and 4 goals to the B's cause Krejci and Seguin wil bring a few sparks ...but TT will ruin the B's efforts ....see you next season B's ! ! !  On a positive note...B's will win the Cup next year 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I would never wish some B's players get hur..dont get me wrong I am only saying that our only chances to win is if K is in the net..but CJ doesnt have the guts so if TT gets hurt early ..he will have no other choice ..and he will discover a star just like the Caps discovered Hotlby (in because of injuries to both regular goalies) ....sometimes thats what it takes to open gutless coaches eyes

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

How was that "Bs will not make the post season" prediction? Lol stanley, stick to posting positive predictions

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

"Only hope is if TT and Thornton get hurt" --Stanley

You, are not a Bruins fan.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TT in the net and Thornton playing : Thanks to the BRUINS for the good season!! See you next year! : And guess what I would have said CJ YOU ARE FIRED ! ! ! Arent you watching the freakin games ????  Something is wrong with TT's attitude...and the 4th line goes nowhere ...Caron vs Thornton and K in the net and the B's would go to round 2 ...you'll see ...its OVER TT wants to go on vacation ..it shows and Thornton USELESS in the series so far... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2013

and Wheeler would still be here with his shiny new $10 mil per year contract.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

if it aint broken dont fix it ....but dam it Am I the only one that watches the games ...it is BROKEN so fix it ...but CJ is sticking to the same line up ..no Caron in for Thornton and no ALL IN with K (TT is tired you'll see it today) ...its brakes my heart to watch today's game when I know for sure we will go on vacation ...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Well, Stanley - you have half of your wishes...Thornton is out...Caron is in.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

Stanley.....

You do realize that no matter what Claude does, if the B's lose, people like you would be all over him? If he changes the lines, people will say "These were all 1 goal games? They were in every game!". If Claude kept the same lines, he'd be criticized for a lack of fortitude.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

You lost a deal just like this last year and you didnt stop predicting. Stop the lies troll.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]Stanley..... You do realize that no matter what Claude does, if the B's lose, people like you would be all over him? If he changes the lines, people will say "These were all 1 goal games? They were in every game!". If Claude kept the same lines, he'd be criticized for a lack of fortitude.
    Posted by TheGuyWithDaThing[/QUOTE]
    not true ..I have to congrats CJ for replacing Thornton like I said I think he read my posts..lets hope TT doesnt collapse

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TT in the net and Thornton playing : Thanks to the BRUINS for the good season!! See you next year! : not true ..I have to congrats CJ for replacing Thornton like I said I think he read my posts..lets hope TT doesnt collapse Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2013

It is true and you know it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

hum what a chance missed by Caron ..he is a big guy in front of the net ..he shoud have been playing since game 1

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I'm afraid 50% of the conditions wont be enough to win this game ...sorry folks ..we would probably have won this game with K in the net ...