TT must be rested

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: TT must be rested

In Response to Re: TT must be rested:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: TT must be rested : It is reasonable for only one reason . Tim Thomas ! Don't get me wrong . I like Tuukka a lot but for the moment , ride the goalie that is getting the W's.  2 wins out of 10 games ? That's not good enough. That would only bring the " fire Julien " fans back out and this team needs to move forward ( if they are to have any success ) from that negative environment . Not regress back to it. Ride him while he's hot and then make the move if needed. P.S. Dez , this is a can't win situation ( with some fans ) with making the decision on who the starting goalie is. If CJ chooses TT then they say he is overusing him and Tuukka is rotting on the bench. If he switches to Tuukka while TT is winning and the B's lose they'd complain why is he taking TT out when he is winning ? To me I'd like to see both goalies playing and winning but the truth is the team hasn't won with Rask in the net. His play has been ok this year but the team hasn't played good in front of him.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]
    No argument here.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from uvguy07. Show uvguy07's posts

While I like both goalies I do think Thomas does need a rest. After watching last nights game I agree with the earlier posters. The wrap around was a goal he would have not let in earlier in the year, because he over played Lecavalier's initial attempt. However, to me more telling was St Louis' goal, it showed how tired he is. A left to right move, and he left the short side open. It was a mental mistake, that is why he smashed his stick on the ice. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Why do people want to blame goals on the goalies fatigue ? Nonsense ! Give credit where credit is due. Lecavalier and St.Louis are two of the better players in the league. Those goals were the result of good players making plays to put the puck in the net .  Lecavalier's speed and St. Louis' sniping abilities were the reason's those goals were given up . Not someone's fatigue !

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from uvguy07. Show uvguy07's posts

Chowdah I disagree with you on both goals. Thomas over played Lecavalier's initial attempt, something he has not done much this season. On St Louis goal Thomas left the whole short side open when he moved across the crease. There was an excellent replay from behind St louis that showed how open the short side was.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

I agree Thomas looked tired last night why would you play him in back to back games ,Julian shows he has no faith in Rask at all.Or is worried about job.I can't see any reason not to give Rask more starts play him or trade him,or send him to minors for ice time.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Why do people want to blame goals on the goalies fatigue ? Nonsense ! Give credit where credit is due. Lecavalier and St.Louis are two of the better players in the league. Those goals were the result of good players making plays to put the puck in the net .  Lecavalier's speed and St. Louis' sniping abilities were the reason's those goals were given up . Not someone's fatigue !
    Question.What was TT doing when he decided to wander out of the net on the PP and accomplished nothing more than getting in Bergeron's way?That certainly seemed like a mental mistake.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

[QUOTE]Why do people want to blame goals on the goalies fatigue ? Nonsense ! Give credit where credit is due. Lecavalier and St.Louis are two of the better players in the league. Those goals were the result of good players making plays to put the puck in the net .  Lecavalier's speed and St. Louis' sniping abilities were the reason's those goals were given up . Not someone's fatigue !

I think some folks are trying to give TT the benefit of the doubt, but you are certainly free to call them what they are...bad goals.  Hard to imagine anyone describing Lecavalier's wrap-around as anything other than a softy. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Vinny is a 100+ point, 50 goal scorer. He get's goals. The 24 goals he had last year were his worst since 2001.

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TT must be rested : I think some folks are trying to give TT the benefit of the doubt, but you are certainly free to call them what they are...bad goals.  Hard to imagine anyone describing Lecavalier's wrap-around as anything other than a softy. 
    Posted by Crowls2424[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

[QUOTE]Vinny is a 100+ point, 50 goal scorer. He get's goals. The 24 goals he had last year were his worst since 2001. In Response to Re: TT must be rested :
    Posted by bandgbleeder[/QUOTE]

Lecavalier is a very good player, still shouldn't have scored on that one.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

A wraparound is a soft goal ? Well then Bobby Orr must have scored a lot of soft goals in his career then as this was one of his patented moves (or maybe all the goalies were just fatigued and gave up soft goals )! Nice play by Lecavalier to hold onto the puck as Thomas was coming out to challenge him. No softness at all IMO , just a heck of a play .

St. Louis' goal was a nice shot on a bouncing puck that came across the crease. Thomas had to come across the crease quickly . Cutting down the proper angle on a bang-bang play is not always humanly possible . Those 2 goals had nothing to do with fatigue IMO.

If TT is really tired maybe the B's should set up a cot on the bench for him during timeouts. Because I'll take a supposedly fatigued goalie who wins over a goalie who is rested and loses.

http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?hlg=20102011,2,539&navid=sb:highlights

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Chowdah- we'll have to agree to disagree on this, especially when you start comparing Vincent Lecavalier to Bobby Orr to make your point.

My point is simple, TT has been amazing this year, and I would like to see him stay fresh.  Also, the back-up goalie is pretty good too, and has not played since December 15th. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Chowdah- we'll have to agree to disagree on this, especially when you start comparing Vincent Lecavalier to Bobby Orr to make your point. My point is simple, TT has been amazing this year, and I would like to see him stay fresh.  Also, the back-up goalie is pretty good too, and has not played since December 15th. 

As long as you don't start by saying "Sorry" Wink

His lateral movements looked laborious last night but then again there was a lot of traffic around his crease. He looked upset and broke his stick on the 3rd goal or did he just lose a bet with his University teammate ?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

A wraparound is a soft goal ? Well then Bobby Orr must have scored a lot of soft goals in his career then as this was one of his patented moves (or maybe all the goalies were just fatigued and gave up soft goals )! Nice play by Lecavalier to hold onto the puck as Thomas was coming out to challenge him. No softness at all IMO , just a heck of a play .

St. Louis' goal was a nice shot on a bouncing puck that came across the crease. Thomas had to come across the crease quickly . Cutting down the proper angle on a bang-bang play is not always humanly possible . Those 2 goals had nothing to do with fatigue IMO.

So if TT is really tired maybe the B's should set up a cot on the bench for him during timeouts. I'll take a supposedly fatigued goalie who wins every time over a goalie who is rested and loses.

Chowda,
    The goal that Vinny scored may not be considered a bad goal, but TT crossed the line in his aggressiveness on that play. That wasn't a challenge. It was an overcompensated aggression. This may have been the first time Thomas got burned on it, but he's had plenty of close goals on similar plays. I think the world of TT, but every goalie has a weakness. TT's is his aggressivness. This is why he ends up scrambling sometimes. Not "complaining" about his style, because I play a similar one myself. When he finds that niche & zone it works great. Sometimes though he does make things harder on himself when he becomes too aggressive.

As for the whole playing too much & not enough for Rask is legit concern. If you want to put the Win is all that matters attitude on the matter shows that there's people on here that is showing their their lack of knowledge on the situation. Not e-thing is black & white. I know about riding the hot hand. I've been a starter & a backup. 

Rask is on pace to play 24 games this year. He played 55 last year. TT isn't a Marty Brodeur in his hey day! TT is not 26. Rask isn't just a regular goalie who was signed to be a backup. He's a 23-24 yr old who has to develope. He can't do that if he's not playing. You can't send him down to the baby B's either, because he wouldn't make it there without being snagged.

TT is on pace to play 60 games. If by some chance the B's get to the finals & every series goes 7 games. That's a total of 88 games. You really think that Boston's goaltending is going to stay solid enough to win? You really think that if CJ decides to throw Rask in there after say.... TT plays 75 games, that he's going to be able to just jump in & play great? When up to that point Rask is now playing in game 25 of the season. Plus he's coming to a much more hostile envirionment compared to what he's seen up to this juncture of the season. 

You can't just look at this situation & say we'll play this game by game. You have to look ahead here. Do you want CJ to just play TT until he gets shelled for 6 or 7 goals? People are not looking at the whole picture. This isn't a normal situation like most teams are in where you have a starter & a backup. Boston's situation is one of rarity. One that once again CJ is showing his inability to be able to adjust. His tunnel vision has helped cause this team to fall in the past.

I can't predict the future & talk in absolutes, but the way he's handling this goalie thing? He's setting up the team up to fall again. This on top of whatever other adversities the team most likely will endure between now & April, or June.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]Chowdah- we'll have to agree to disagree on this, especially when you start comparing Vincent Lecavalier to Bobby Orr to make your point. My point is simple, TT has been amazing this year, and I would like to see him stay fresh.  Also, the back-up goalie is pretty good too, and has not played since December 15th. 

Comparing Lecavalier to Orr ? Huh ! It is called giving an example of it not being a soft goal . Your point about Rask is well taken from me . But not at the expense of losing games (8 out of 10 ) which has been the norm when Rask has been in net this year. Riding a goalie when he's winning for 2 weeks in December doesn't affect whether he'll be tired in April.

So if you don't agree with my reasoning for riding a hot goalie then feel free to agree to disagree again. I'd say the same thing if it was Rask who was hot and the Bruins were trying to distance themselves from the teams 9th and lower.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TT must be rested : Comparing Lecavalier to Orr ? Huh ! It is called giving an example of it not being a soft goal . Your point about Rask is well taken from me . But not at the expense of losing games (8 out of 10 ) which has been the norm when Rask has been in net this year. Riding a goalie when he's winning for 2 weeks in December doesn't affect whether he'll be tired in April. So if you don't agree with my reasoning for riding a hot goalie then feel free to agree to disagree again. I'd say the same thing if it was Rask who was hot and the Bruins were trying to distance themselves from the teams 9th and lower.

I have no problem riding the hot hand, but that is not exactly what has been happening:

- Rask's last start was on 12/15 (a 3-2 loss vs Buf where he stopped 32 of 35 shots)
    - TT gets the next three starts goes 1-2 (11 GA/ 3.33 GAA/.916 SV%)
    - TT's three starts prior to Rask's 12/15 start, 1-0-2
    Come again on the hot hand?

I am very pleased with TT's play thus far (how couldn't you be), I simply think it is prudent to give him some well deserved rest.  My observation, is that despite posting wins in his last three starts, he doesn't look as sharp.  He has earned the workload, but the coach needs to find the right balance between burning out his #1 and keeping his #2 fresh.  My eyes tell me that the rotation is out of balance right now.   

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TT must be rested : Comparing Lecavalier to Orr ? Huh ! It is called giving an example of it not being a soft goal . Your point about Rask is well taken from me . But not at the expense of losing games (8 out of 10 ) which has been the norm when Rask has been in net this year. Riding a goalie when he's winning for 2 weeks in December doesn't affect whether he'll be tired in April. So if you don't agree with my reasoning for riding a hot goalie then feel free to agree to disagree again. I'd say the same thing if it was Rask who was hot and the Bruins were trying to distance themselves from the teams 9th and lower.
    The way you're presenting the Rask stats makes it easy to forget that he gets 1/2 of the goal support that TT has received this season.Not an excuse,but a fact.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TT must be rested : I have no problem riding the hot hand, but that is not exactly what has been happening: - Rask's last start was on 12/15 (a 3-2 loss vs Buf where he stopped 32 of 35 shots) - TT gets the next three starts goes 1-2 (11 GA/ 3.33 GAA/.916 SV%) - TT's three starts prior to Rask's 12/15 start, 1-0-2 Come again on the hot hand? I am very pleased with TT's play thus far (how couldn't you be), I simply think it is prudent to give him some well deserved rest.  My observation, is that despite posting wins in his last three starts, he doesn't look as sharp.  He has earned the workload, but the coach needs to find the right balance between burning out his #1 and keeping his #2 fresh.  My eyes tell me that the rotation is out of balance right now.   
    It sure seems hard to be  positive about Rask without people thinking you're bein g negative about TT.I'm with you on this.I suggested  a couple of weeks ago that TT wasn't looking as sharp and people were up in arms.I mean ,I know TT has been great thus far but people take it as an insult when you point out that he isn't perfect.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]A wraparound is a soft goal ? Well then Bobby Orr must have scored a lot of soft goals in his career then as this was one of his patented moves (or maybe all the goalies were just fatigued and gave up soft goals )! Nice play by Lecavalier to hold onto the puck as Thomas was coming out to challenge him. No softness at all IMO , just a heck of a play . St. Louis' goal was a nice shot on a bouncing puck that came across the crease. Thomas had to come across the crease quickly . Cutting down the proper angle on a bang-bang play is not always humanly possible . Those 2 goals had nothing to do with fatigue IMO. So if TT is really tired maybe the B's should set up a cot on the bench for him during timeouts. I'll take a supposedly fatigued goalie who wins every time over a goalie who is rested and loses. Chowda, The goal that Vinny scored may not be considered a bad goal, but TT crossed the line in his aggressiveness on that play. That wasn't a challenge. It was an overcompensated aggression. This may have been the first time Thomas got burned on it, but he's had plenty of close goals on similar plays. I think the world of TT, but every goalie has a weakness. TT's is his aggressivness. This is why he ends up scrambling sometimes. Not "complaining" about his style, because I play a similar one myself. When he finds that niche & zone it works great. Sometimes though he does make things harder on himself when he becomes too aggressive. As for the whole playing too much & not enough for Rask is legit concern. If you want to put the Win is all that matters attitude on the matter shows your lack of knowledge on the situation. Not e-thing is black & white. I know about riding the hot hand. I've been a starter & a backup. Rask is on pace to play 24 games this year. He played 55 last year. TT isn't a Marty Brodeur in his hey day! TT is not 26. Rask isn't just a regular goalie who was signed to be a backup. He's a 23-24 yr old who has to develope. He can't do that if he's not playing. TT is on pace to play 60 games. If by some chance the B's get to the finals & every series goes 7 games. That's a total of 88 games. You really think that Boston's goaltending is going to stay solid enough to win? You really think that if CJ decides to throw Rask in there after say TT plays 75 games, that he's going to be able to just jump in & play great? When up to that point Rask is now playing in game 25 of the season. Plus he's coming to much more hostile envirionment compared to what he's seen up to this juncture of the season. You can't just look at this situation & say we'll play this game by game. You have to look ahead here. Do you want CJ to just play TT until he gets shelled for 6 or 7 goals? Your not looking at the whole picture. This isn't a normal situation that most teams are in. Where you have a starter & a backup.  
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

Yes I agree that TT was overagressive on that play . Was it a soft goal ( or a goal caused by fatigue) ? How can anybody say that about TT ? His style is challenging the shooter . He stops a ton of chances by being aggressive. It's his style.

Does being on pace for 60 games in December actually mean it will happen ? C'mon 38 , we all know how projected totals turn out . Wasn't Stamkos on a 82goal pace earlier this season ? Is he still on that pace ? This projection will most likely not stay the same as Rask will get more starts down the road.

And as far as me seeing the whole picture. This is the picture I see. The Bruins have slept walked through the season so far . They have been hovering around 8th place until recently. They have a coach who is hearing whispers of a firing . He is trying to get his team straightened out to play better to move up in the standings .He has a goalie who is being mentioned as a candidate for MVP of the league along with Crosby. The picture I see is they need to win to get into the playoffs. Should CJ sit TT to give Rask playing time ? I don't know about you but I'm seeing a different picture. It's December and there's 47 games to go. They are not exactly in a comfortable playoff position as of yet.

Here is my answer to your question about playing TT until he gets shelled for 6-7 goals. That can happen to any goalie in the league at any time or in any situation . How many coaches make a decision on which goalie to play based on the fear of him getting shelled ? None . He is their MVP and they are fighting to move up in the standings. At this present moment he is giving the Bruins the best chance to win. You can't say the same about Rask.

nitemare , you are a good poster but I have a word of advice . When you make a long post like the one above you need to use paragraphs and split them . They are hard to read. When I see posts like that I skip them . I know , I use to do the same thing and found my posts hard to read. I'm not complaining I'm "pointing things out ".

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TT must be rested : I have no problem riding the hot hand, but that is not exactly what has been happening: - Rask's last start was on 12/15 (a 3-2 loss vs Buf where he stopped 32 of 35 shots) - TT gets the next three starts goes 1-2 (11 GA/ 3.33 GAA/.916 SV%) - TT's three starts prior to Rask's 12/15 start, 1-0-2 Come again on the hot hand? I am very pleased with TT's play thus far (how couldn't you be), I simply think it is prudent to give him some well deserved rest.  My observation, is that despite posting wins in his last three starts, he doesn't look as sharp.  He has earned the workload, but the coach needs to find the right balance between burning out his #1 and keeping his #2 fresh.  My eyes tell me that the rotation is out of balance right now.   

I think the workload should be according to whether you get the wins or not . And at this point Rask hasn't ( 2 )and Thomas ( 18 ) has . This also happened last year too. Just a reversal of roles. Did you want TT to get more starts last year when Rask was outplaying him to satisfy your balance of rotation ? I didn't , because Rask was playing better then TT.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

You're not the first to mention my paragraphing issue's & I am working on that. I get so into what in my brain & getting that down before I forget. I end up forgetting to do the paragragh. Thx for the reminder.

That goal by Vinny? LOL, had NOTHING to do with fatigue. If he was fatigued do you think he'd have the energy to waste it on trying to be agressive. I know it wasn't you who said that, but whoever did that was a silly thing to say.

I certainly do respect what you're saying about the on pace situation. I know things will probably won't get that drastic. I only say that because at this particular point & time that is the course that's it's heading. That's why all the SS talk about him scoring 50 in 50 was talked about. That was the course he was heading. That has cooled off & now it's about Crosby breaking Gretz's record of consective games where he gets a point.

Yes, that's a great point about the roles reversed between the two last year to this. I think the difference was that the B's had a 10 game losing streak & a 3-11 record for the month of Jan. It was very evident that & Rask was the way to go.
    The other problem I have Chowda is CJ's decision making when it comes to goaltending in the play-offs. He will NOT take out his starting goaltender when the team needs a change or a spark. He wouldn't take Theodore out after T-Bay hammered them one nite in the 04 play-offs. Which I realize he had a very raw Garon as his back-up who only played 19 games.

Never coached a play-off game in NJ.

Now, since he's been here he's shown he's not willing to budge from his stance on his starter again. In 08' in game 7. After the score was 3-0. He could've put Auld in. Remember in 92' when Keenan took out Belfour in game 4? The legend of the "Dominator" began.

In 09' I don't TT was the issue & TT had helped bring the team back from being down 3-1 in games.

Last yr, well we know how stubborn he was again. TT played great in his last start against Wash. He didn't have a terrible season. Rask was just that much better. He had the perfect opportunity to give TT the start 3 different times.

So what I'm worried about is TT will stay the course all season & be the front runner for the Vezina & possibly get consideration for the Hart. When play-offs come. What happens if TT does become fatigued? What if he gets hurt? Rask isn't a season vet who is used to being in a backup role. CJ is in a position here where if one fails the other can step in & do the job. He's not utilizing his assets. Instead he's taking what is a great advantage & turning into a disadvantage.

I completely understand about Rask record. I completely understand about the team not playing well in front of him. That's just it. Isn't it better to try & rectify this in early Jan then mid-March?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

It sure seems hard to be  positive about Rask without people thinking you're bein g negative about TT.I'm with you on this.I suggested  a couple of weeks ago that TT wasn't looking as sharp and people were up in arms.I mean ,I know TT has been great thus far but people take it as an insult when you point out that he isn't perfect.

Hey Dez? I remember you saying that. I know I wasn't happy with the way you worded it. Maybe that's why you got jumped so much? For me I took it more as an attack on TT, then you just saying he needed a rest.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]You're not the first to mention my paragraphing issue's & I am working on that. I get so into what in my brain & getting that down before I forget. I end up forgetting to do the paragragh. Thx for the reminder. That goal by Vinny? LOL, had NOTHING to do with fatigue. If he was fatigued do you think he'd have the energy to waste it on trying to be agressive. I know it wasn't you who said that, but whoever did that was a silly thing to say. I certainly do respect what you're saying about the on pace situation. I know things will probably won't get that drastic. I only say that because at this particular point & time that is the course that's it's heading. That's why all the SS talk about him scoring 50 in 50 was talked about. That was the course he was heading. That has cooled off & now it's about Crosby breaking Gretz's record of consective games where he gets a point. Yes, that's a great point about the roles reversed between the two last year to this. I think the difference was that the B's had a 10 game losing streak & a 3-11 record for the month of Jan. It was very evident that & Rask was the way to go. The other problem I have Chowda is CJ's decision making when it comes to goaltending in the play-offs. He will NOT take out his starting goaltender when the team needs a change or a spark. He wouldn't take Theodore out after T-Bay hammered them one nite in the 04 play-offs. Which I realize he had a very raw Garon as his back-up who only played 19 games.   Never coached a play-off game in NJ. Now, since he's been here he's shown he's not willing to budge from his stance on his starter again. In 08' in game 7. After the score was 3-0. He could've put Auld in. Remember in 92' when Keenan took out Belfour in game 4? The legend of the "Dominator" began. In 09' I don't TT was the issue & TT had helped bring the team back from being down 3-1 in games. Last yr, well we know how stubborn he was again. TT played great in his last start against Wash. He didn't have a terrible season. Rask was just that much better. He had the perfect opportunity to give TT the start 3 different times. So what I'm worried about is TT will stay the course all season & be the front runner for the Vezina & possibly get consideration for the Hart. When play-offs come. What happens if TT does become fatigued? What if he gets hurt? Rask isn't a season vet who is used to being in a backup role. CJ is in a position here where if one fails the other can step in & do the job. He's not utilizing his assets. Instead he's taking what is a great advantage & turning into a disadvantage. I completely understand about Rask record. I completely understand about the team not playing well in front of him. That's just it. Isn't it better to try & rectify this in early Jan then mid-March?

Nice post 38. I understand people's concerns when they are talking about TT playing too much. I just don't think Thomas' abundance of play will continue at the pace it is now . I think people are over reacting . It is December with a lot of games to be played . I truly believe there will come a point in time this season where CJ will ride Rask for a period of time. It happens all the time in the NHL and you being a goalie would know this. 

I just think that putting the success of the team should go before worrying about divvying up the goaltending minutes. Maybe Julien is riding Thomas right now to get ahead of the pack a little more so he can throw Rask a few more games to straighten his game out come January or February. Doing that when they are not that far out in front is not too smart in my opinion especially with Rask having only a couple of wins to date.

btw I like your new look . I won't skip over your posts now like I did before. Easy on the eyes . I'm not complaining just "pointing things out".

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]It sure seems hard to be  positive about Rask without people thinking you're bein g negative about TT.I'm with you on this.I suggested  a couple of weeks ago that TT wasn't looking as sharp and people were up in arms.I mean ,I know TT has been great thus far but people take it as an insult when you point out that he isn't perfect. Hey Dez? I remember you saying that. I know I wasn't happy with the way you worded it. Maybe that's why you got jumped so much? For me I took it more as an attack on TT, then you just saying he needed a rest.
    Actually Nite,you were one of the few that was nice about it when you said I was crazy.I took no offense and always appreciate your insights.You have to have thick skin to be a dickk like me.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

btw I like your new look . I won't skip over your posts now like I did before. Easy on the eyes . I'm not complaining just "pointing things out".

LMAO! That comment was taken right out NAS's text book! Loved It! You freakin smart A__! Bawhaaa!

I truly believe there will come a point in time this season where CJ will ride Rask for a period of time. It happens all the time in the NHL and you being a goalie would know this. 

I hope you're right on this & as I goalie I do know. I also know what's it's like to have a contract torn-up in my face because I showed up with the " I'm already signed & don't have to work hard in practice" attitude! Embarassed 

I just think that putting the success of the team should go before worrying about divvying up the goaltending minutes. Maybe Julien is riding Thomas right now to get ahead of the pack a little more so he can throw Rask a few more games to straighten his game out come January or February. Doing that when they are not that far out in front is not too smart in my opinion especially with Rask having only a couple of wins to date.

Excellent point & a great possibility! Again fingers crossed & hope you're right.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

You have to have thick skin to be a dickk like me.

LOL, yea that comes with being a Maritmer buddy! Comes from too much fish, beer & women! So has it finally stopped snowing yet? Can't ask my dad cause he's in FLA. on vacation.
    What about the flooding in St.Stephen? The Miramichi got hit hard with flooding too! Then the blizzards hit, not too long after.