TT to start?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

TT to start?

i just read that tuukka was the only goalie on the ice for morning skate. does not skating mean the same as- first off the ice? meaning TT gets the start? i hope this is the case. start tuukka vs. the leafs on thurs.- sounds good to me  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: TT to start?

I think it will be Tuukka time tonight...Hawks are desperate for points and will be flying.  Need to see how Tuukka plays under pressure and if he can be trusted.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

I would start Rask tonight.TT  should have a breather after an excellent performance the other night.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

last year in 2 starts vs. leafs- tuukka had 1.67 gaa, 9.55 s%(2starts, 2-0)... TT had 2.58gaa, 9.09s%(4 starts)... this season vs. leafs- tuukka has 1.00 gaa, 9.50 s%(1 start, 1-0)...TT has 3.0 gaa, not good s%(4 starts, 1-2-1)------- who would you put in net vs. the leafs? tuukka seemsto like playing the team that dealt him.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Better be Thomas.  I have no idea what Julien is doing not lettting TT get into a rhythm.

What do they have, like 7 or 8 games left? I can see the back/back weekend situation, but this is a big game even though it is out of conference.

Keep Thomas focused and rolling.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

Got to start Thomas.  Keep the mometum going.  There are plenty of cream puff teams left on the schedule that Rask can play against.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: TT to start?:
    [QUOTE]Better be Thomas.  I have no idea what Julien is doing not lettting TT get into a rhythm. What do they have, like 7 or 8 games left? I can see the back/back weekend situation, but this is a big game even though it is out of conference. Keep Thomas focused and rolling.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

Fully agreed. I could care less if Rask doesnt see a puck until next october if we got TT in prime form for the playoffs.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

You could care less if Rask doesnt play again?  So youre a huge Rask fan and you want him to play again?  Im lost.

I hope Thomas is in nets tonight.  Hawks are desperate, Thomas has been playing AWESOME lately and needs to keep his rythem going.  Play Rask against the Leafs who might be dead in the water come Thursday.  Theyll be desperate, but we dont HAVE to beat them.  I think Tuukka has a better shot at the Leafs than the Hawks.  Tuukka has NOT played well against tough teams this year in general. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

tonight, no doubt TT. but thursday no one would start rask against the leafs? that seems like the one game he SHOULD start. back to TT on saturday. see above stats.....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

IMO, Rask gets 1 more @ Ottawa at 1PM.  

Day game, gives Thomas a chance to not have to start a day game on the road. 

Thomas only one more @ NJ and roll him into Round 1.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

I'm with the majority. Play Thomas tonight & Rask Thursday against Leafs.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

adkbeesfan:  I said Id play Rask against the Leafs.  Id also play him against the Sens too/or.  But Thomas needs to keep going at this point.  I DONT think resting him now will help anything. 

Hawks, Leafs, Thrash, Rangers, Isle, Sens, Devils.  Id go Timmy, Rask, Timmy, Timmy, Timmy, Rask, Timmy, regardless of what transpires. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

[QUOTE]Better be Thomas.  I have no idea what Julien is doing not lettting TT get into a rhythm. What do they have, like 7 or 8 games left? I can see the back/back weekend situation, but this is a big game even though it is out of conference. Keep Thomas focused and rolling.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]
    Rask has been good lately though,I know he has had a few hiccups but so has TT.If we are going to go deep into the playoffs ,the B's will have to play Rask at some point,TT can't play every game ,particularly if the first two rounds go seven games.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

They'd better let me know soon, I am in my fantasy finals and have TT as 1 of my 3 goalies....HURRY UP!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]You could care less if Rask doesnt play again? So youre a huge Rask fan and you want him to play again? Im lost. I hope Thomas is in nets tonight.  Hawks are desperate, Thomas has been playing AWESOME lately and needs to keep his rythem going.  Play Rask against the Leafs who might be dead in the water come Thursday.  Theyll be desperate, but we dont HAVE to beat them.  I think Tuukka has a better shot at the Leafs than the Hawks.  Tuukka has NOT played well against tough teams this year in general. 
    Posted by bigvig[/QUOTE]

I have no idea how you got that from my post ehh... I said I dont mind if TT plays everygame from here on out if it means TT will be at his best when the playoffs start.

BTW Our avatars go great together

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TT to start? : I have no idea how you got that from my post ehh... I said I dont mind if TT plays everygame from here on out if it means TT will be at his best when the playoffs start. BTW Our avatars go great together
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

I was under the impression he was attacking your grammar /  word choice,  but I was also unsure?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TT to start? : Rask has been good lately though,I know he has had a few hiccups but so has TT.If we are going to go deep into the playoffs ,the B's will have to play Rask at some point,TT can't play every game ,particularly if the first two rounds go seven games.
    Posted by DallasSmith[/QUOTE]

I disagree Dallas.  I don't think Rask plays one game in the playoffs given the off days, unless Thomas gets injured, or we go down 0-3 in a series.  I suppose if Timmy had an awful couple of games that could change but I don't expect that to be the case.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Thomas is the clear cut #1. He will be the goalie come playoff time and you'll only see Rask if TT is injured or gets pulled. I would say if TT got pulled you'd probably see him start the next game, so who cares if Raask starts tonight?