TT tonight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

TT tonight

Our pal Timmy misplayed a shot off the boards on Philly's first goal and appeared to get hurt right before their 2nd goal. He immediately left the game but really looked completely out of position on both goals.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: TT tonight

Wow,  NHL.com just had a look in on the Panthers Flyers game and wow - was that ugly.  It looked totally disorganized, like a pick up game or something.

TT is probably faking it so he can get out with his tea party nut jobs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

That first goal was the same as that one OT goal in the Finals that prompted Luongo's comments.  With the shallower net, I've been wondering if we might see more like that.

-- Proud user of Chambraigne; Now with Wiener Scent! --

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Right here.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=685995&navid=nhl:topheads

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Looks like a groin or knee. Definitely tweaked something.

Maybe he can call Eric Cantor for advice!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Right here.

Did you say Eric Cantona?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRDzXV7IgiI

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to DrCC's comment:

That first goal was the same as that one OT goal in the Finals that prompted Luongo's comments.  With the shallower net, I've been wondering if we might see more like that.

-- Proud user of Chambraigne; Now with Wiener Scent! --

Nothing alike. The goal in the finals he commited too much and Burrows went around the net and popped it in.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

[QUOTE]

Right here.

[/QUOTE]

"He's got a groin injury, he's got a groin injury" -Sam Malone-  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

"He's got a groin injury, he's got a groin injury" -Sam Malone-  

[/QUOTE]

Haha! 81.4% of the posters on here don't know who Sam Malone is but that's funny!

Also, TT out of position? How unlike him. <--- sarcasm

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Nothing alike. The goal in the finals he commited too much and Burrows went around the net and popped it in.

I had the wrong goal in mind, I was thinking of the game 5 winner, this one: 

http://youtu.be/EZvNQcvJWFQ

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Wow,  NHL.com just had a look in on the Panthers Flyers game and wow - was that ugly.  It looked totally disorganized, like a pick up game or something.

TT is probably faking it so he can get out with his tea party nut jobs.

I doubt he's faking it.  They scored on the play.

And if you think conservative principles, the same principles that gave us this country, are principles of nut jobs, i feel sorry for you.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

In response to bim09's comment:

And if you think conservative principles, the same principles that gave us this country, are principles of nut jobs, i feel sorry for you.

That was ugly.  The Markstrom era has arrived.

Bruins board so not wanting to bring up political shenanigans (and I don't care  who is left or right). but this country was founded on very radical principles for their time, not conservative ones.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

In response to seobrien's comment:

[QUOTE]

Bruins board so not wanting to bring up political shenanigans (and I don't care  who is left or right). but this country was founded on very radical principles for their time, not conservative ones.

[/QUOTE]

I don't know.  It's documented history the founders were of protestant descent running from a Monarchy controlled by the Catholic religion..  They taught protestant principles in the schools as exampled by the texted books of the time.  And George Washington was found on several occasions on his hands and knee's in front of a bibile in his home, or praying near a bivouac site on the battle field.  Seems pretty conservative to me.  Radically conservative.  Maybe alot like the Tea Party. :)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

blah blah blah blah blah blah

Bruins board so not wanting to bring up political shenanigans (and I don't care  who is left or right). but blah blah blah blah blah

[/QUOTE]

blah blah blah blah blah blah

[/QUOTE]

time and place gentlemen. neither of which are here.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Agreed. No more politics for me. Sorry for the derail. All hockey, all the time!

Funny, a 39 year old goalie who took a year off was out of position and pulled a muscle...who woulda thunk it?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Agreed. No more politics for me. Sorry for the derail. All hockey, all the time!

Funny, a 39 year old goalie who took a year off was out of position and pulled a muscle...who woulda thunk it?

I dont mind straying away from topics from time to time, but politics and religion should be as far away from here as possible. We cant even have a debate about Phil Kessel without resorting to low-blows and namecalling. 

Back to Thomas, I do feel for him, but he was way out of position.  He must have forgotten during his time away from the ice.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to WalkTheLine's comment:

Haha! 81.4% of the posters on here don't know who Sam Malone is but that's funny!

Also, TT out of position? How unlike him. <--- sarcasm

Um, I kinda doubt 81.4 per cent of posters here have never seen a Cheers episode.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Cheers fact:

Cam Neely appeared in the background of the first episode of cheers.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to DaveyN's comment:

Cheers fact:

I call bull - Cam Neely was still playing for the Portland Winterhawks when the first episode of Cheers aired. No one knew who the heck he was yet.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Little known fact, uh, red, uh, like most tv shows, the Cheers pilot was, uhhh, very different from the show we came to know and love.  For example, it was set in, uh, Portland and, uh, the uh, the cast of characters frequently talked about going to WHL games rather than baseball.  And the character "Coach" was, uh, he was supposed to be first Winterhawks coach Ken Hodge, there.

Are you not entertained?!?!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I checked it - he made a cameo in the background of the first episode of SEASON 8 - you left out a few words Davey. ;)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

In response to red75's comment:

In response to DaveyN's comment:

Cheers fact:

I call bull - Cam Neely was still playing for the Portland Winterhawks when the first episode of Cheers aired. No one knew who the heck he was yet.

Just double checked. You were right of course. It was episode 1 of the 8th season that he was in.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from schlich. Show schlich's posts

Presidential Fact:

Abe Lincoln was also found on several occasions on his hands and knee's but nobody thought he was praying.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

In response to red75's comment:

I checked it - he made a cameo in the background of the first episode of SEASON 8 - you left out a few words Davey. ;)

Thanks Red, beat me by a few seconds! Only to be as quick as you, and long winded as bookboy.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I don't know.  It's documented history the founders were of protestant descent running from a Monarchy controlled by the Catholic religion..  They taught protestant principles in the schools as exampled by the texted books of the time.  And George Washington was found on several occasions on his hands and knee's in front of a bibile in his home, or praying near a bivouac site on the battle field.  Seems pretty conservative to me.  Radically conservative.  Maybe alot like the Tea Party. :)

"Radically conservative" at that point in history meant loyal to England.

Try to read your history a little closer and you might find George Washington was on the side of the REVOLUTIONARIES which is about as anti conservative as you can be.

This is why I have you on ignore.  Because you are truly ignorant.