TT Traded

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: TT Traded

In response to shuperman's comment:

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

In response to shuperman's comment:

If they didnt talk about these things in the current cba too bad.   I dont think its bruins hating.  Why do people think that?   The world doesnt hate the Bruins.  Glenn Healey is easily my most hated hockey broAdcaster.  Hes an arrogant piece of _____.   

I guess maybe i should say i think that, i'm paranoid in my old age.  

Where are you from 50?   Nova Scotia is jammed with bruins fans.  I know what you mean though.  hnic gang loves their canadian teams.  

Grew up in Manitoba and my work took me to BC where i have resided since 1980. Have had my fill of obnoxious Nuck fans, thats for sure.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

Had a good laugh at the Hockey night in Canada hotstove panel as they unanimously were against the TT trade to the Isles. PJ Stock said it was the Isles way of thanking J Jacobs for hardlining the players in the CBA. The rest said it just stunk, circumvention all the way, i just thought it was funny. The B's did it by the rules, TT's contract is current and tradable and thats what they did. A bunch of sour grapes , imo.

I know now Null is Glenn Healy

let the record show. Legion is creeping up up 10K posts.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

All I can say is thanks for the memories TT......and the amazing 2011 playoff run. Highlights galore and finally another Cup! That ring was well earned.