TT vs Habs tomorrow

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

TT vs Habs tomorrow

TT tomorrow, Tuukka Thursday vs. Buffalo, TT Friday vs. NYI, Tuukka next Tuesday vs. Columbus...looks like CJ has options to either alternate or give TT a rest next week with weaker opponents.  After next week it really heats up and we're in the stretch run.  Can't wait!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from geez77. Show geez77's posts

Re: TT vs Habs tomorrow

i honestly would prefer we get some tuukka time tomorrow against the habs. tank has played solid this season and i think we should try and ride rask as much as possible going into the post season as thomas has let in some weak ones lately and looks a little off. i remember the blunder of a goal he let in back in december against the habs...leads me to believe he has trouble at the bell center. rask needs to build his confidence back up as well...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

TT has to play.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from north1234. Show north1234's posts

really like that goalie ..khudobin the bruins picked up.....shutout in prov. yesterday and 3 and zero since aquired...been good everywhere he s been and only 24...need depth in case and could be future with rask when timmy hangs it up

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I'm all for TT going in tomorrow night.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsdiehard. Show bruinsdiehard's posts

I'm sorry but there is no way TT should be sat in favor of Rask in MTL. I completely agree that Thomas has had some horrendous games against the Habs, but this is against the B's arch-rival who happens to be directly behind them in the division standings. The Centre Bell is easily in the top 5 in terms of most difficult arenas to play in for an opposing player (especially a goaltender), but TT needs to learn to handle that, otherwise he won't go very far in the playoffs when all the road games will be difficult on players.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

yeah that goalie seems like a nice swap for a goon.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Interesting dilemma. I'd understand the choice of TT, but he has not been good against the Habs this year and last game wasn't exactly one of his better ones.  But, as someone said, maybe he needs to learn to play there as he hasn't been all that successful at Bell ever, and if they meet in the playoffs...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

In Response to Re: TT vs Habs tomorrow:
    [QUOTE]Interesting dilemma. I'd understand the choice of TT, but he has not been good against the Habs this year and last game wasn't exactly one of his better ones.  But, as someone said, maybe he needs to learn to play there as he hasn't been all that successful at Bell ever, and if they meet in the playoffs...
    Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]

I see waht you mean, and I also believe a more composed goaltender is advantageous against MTL, but TT has always responded after a poor performance.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

TT tomorrow.  They would like Rask to keep is head.  Everything was shot high on Rask when he last played Montreal...I'm not saying that was a bad idea either.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

i hear how we should keep going with thomas. i mean even i said that the bruins should split the remaining games by thomas starting every 2 out of 3 games for the rest of the games but does anyone else feel like the 3 goals against the penguins were soft? i mean maybe the 1st one the 2 on 1 when boychuk pinched i will say was not as soft but the other ones.