Turn your back on the hit HEY NAS?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Turn your back on the hit HEY NAS?

I won't take the credit for this one. Krisp73 dug this one up.
    I mentioned NAS because he brought this up a last week and how disgusting it is.
    Well it gets better . Read this and the talk of the week is in the center of this one also.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sports/hockey/hockey-players-willing-to-turn-their-backs/article1931148/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Re: Turn your back on the hit HEY NAS?

Any sympathy I had for Pacioretty waned greatly when he phoned up Bob McKenzie to whine last night.  Sounded like he was pretty articulate for someone who was severly concussed the night before.  Apparently the hit left him with the power to read minds, as he is "pretty sure" that Chara intended to ram him into the stanchion.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Turn your back on the hit HEY NAS?:
    [QUOTE]You're a genious! I should have known: Pacioretty aimed his own head at the turnbuckle to make Chara look bad. I guess that should count as 2 min for diving.
    Posted by Lafleur1979[/QUOTE]

omg you're right!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"Pacioretty, you see, was acting with purpose and forethought."

“We’re on the power-play and I know that if I turn my back he either has to slow up or take a penalty,” he said in a recent interview. “I tend to play that way sometimes, maybe put my body out there and draw a penalty for the team, unfortunately that one worked against me.”

Glaring...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

In Response to Turn your back on the hit HEY NAS?:
    [QUOTE]I won't take the credit for this one. Krisp73 dug this one up. I mentioned NAS because he brought this up a last week and how disgusting it is. Well it gets better . Read this and the talk of the week is in the center of this one also. http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sports/hockey/hockey-players-willing-to-turn-their-backs/article1931148/
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Just made my day BsL!  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Turn your back on the hit HEY NAS?:
    [QUOTE]"Pacioretty, you see, was acting with purpose and forethought." “We’re on the power-play and I know that if I turn my back he either has to slow up or take a penalty,” he said in a recent interview. “I tend to play that way sometimes, maybe put my body out there and draw a penalty for the team, unfortunately that one worked against me.” Glaring...
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

And that is all the proof we need ,  that us fans have been saying , it's a culture to draw and lure refs to call penalties against their opponents.
    Guys like Ott do it all the time only he's smart emough not to admit in an interview.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Thanks.  I've been saying this for months.  It's awful.

I always watch for it in the games.  Want to know who I think does it the most on the Bruins?  Mr. Hockey Shawn Thornton.  Watch him closely.  He's the king of it.