TUUKKA need to shut up!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: TUUKKA need to shut up!

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

Its not like Tuukka said "Fat Lucic better start scoring, he's a first line guy and we need more production out of him". If he did then Fat would have to talk to him. 

Dude, wtf.  I'm killing myself laughing at this one.  Imagine Rask actually saying this with a feeling of anger.  Oh my god.  And then to top it all of, Fat Lucic gets shortened to just "Fat", which is awesome.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Careful Meanie.  You've awoken the Covenant of the Goaltender.  Any and all criticism, right or wrong, of any goaltender brings them from the deep, dark Earth.  They band together and attack with flattened sticks, oversized pads and lashing tongues that, all in unison, whisper the razor sharp "you've never played goal, so you can't possibly know of what you speak".

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Its not like Tuukka said "Fat Lucic better start scoring, he's a first line guy and we need more production out of him". If he did then Fat would have to talk to him. 

Dude, wtf.  I'm killing myself laughing at this one.  Imagine Rask actually saying this with a feeling of anger.  Oh my god.  And then to top it all of, Fat Lucic gets shortened to just "Fat", which is awesome.

Well Nas you know as well as i do that Fat would be pretty peed off if Rask hung him out to dry .

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Well Nas you know as well as i do that Fat would be pretty peed off if Rask hung him out to dry .

Lucic has nothing but respect for goalies. Just ask Ryan Miller.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to MeanE's comment:

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

Hey you called yourself one. I was just agreeing. Look Meane You have no knowledge about the position & you speak out of ur ash cheeks better then Jim Carrey. So why don't you speak about something you have a clue about & then MAYBE you wouldn't get called bad names & you wouldn't have to cry like a big Garfield! 

I have no knowledge about the position?  Interesting.  Do we know each other?  Do you know my backround?  What does one have to do in your book to have knowledge about the position?  And your last name is Vezina?  Again you name call instead of making coherent points as others have that disagree with me.  I am not crying about you calling me names, only pointing out that you do so, yet bring nothing to the table.  

[/QUOTE]

I dont need to know you. What u type says it all! You dont know w dam thing abouy goaltending. And since ur one on this whole knowledge dung. What makes you the interview expert on what's ok & not ok to say? Do you know the Bruin players Peraonally? Do you have this book off knowledge on how they feel about Rask and his interview techniques? Go away MeanE! You're lost in the goaltending field bud+

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Fine line.  Goalies should be seen and not heard.  I think that's the real lesson here.

Right nite, kelvana, SoxFan...who else am I missing?

Goalies need to be very, very careful when referring to their teammates in assigning blame for goals.  You start showing up your guys in public through comments or even the demonstrative reaction on the ice when you are obviously are blaming someone else, it causes friction in the room.  Its true at every level.

Its true though that TR takes far more personal responsibility for weak goals than TT ever did... he never took any blame for a goal.  But TR does makes some comments that are too close to the line for my taste, in blaming others too, even when he's right.

I think TR has a little growing up to do, still. The fact is being an NHL starter through good times and bad takes an adjustment period.  He'll be OK.  Needs to hang onto a few more leads, though.

And yes it would be a lot easier if the B's could score a goal every once in awhile.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

Please excuse my ignorance but how is stating the obvious throwing ones team mates under the bus?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Orrthebest's comment:

Please excuse my ignorance but how is stating the obvious throwing ones team mates under the bus?

In today's world, you can't do it.  The Feelings Police come running.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

I dont need to know you. What u type says it all! You dont know w dam thing abouy goaltending. And since ur one on this whole knowledge dung. What makes you the interview expert on what's ok & not ok to say? Do you know the Bruin players Peraonally? Do you have this book off knowledge on how they feel about Rask and his interview techniques? Go away MeanE! You're lost in the goaltending field bud+

[/QUOTE]

You are officially on ignore, as you bore me, and bring nothing to the table on these discussions.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

In today's world, you can't do it.  The Feelings Police come running.

Your comment brings up a good question.  First, what is today's world? Is it the blog age?  Is it since the start of the internet age?  Is it since the beginning of ESPN or NESN? Is is sports talk radio age? Media has changed quite a bit.  And have things really changed all that much in terms of what players and coaches should or shouldn't say in the media, since the time we started watching these games?  Or is there just more "coverage"?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

It isn't and he didn't name any names, just answered the question with an answer. The Bruins haven't playing in front of Tuukka and he was being honest about it. Fine by me as he isn't having a twitter war about it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

He was asked a question and stated the obvious. It's an exchange that took about 12 seconds, yet we've been talking about an innocuous statement for 90 posts now. I can pretty much guarantee you that there's no one in the B's organization obsessing about the comment as much as some posters here.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

It isn't and he didn't name any names, just answered the question with an answer. The Bruins haven't playing in front of Tuukka and he was being honest about it. Fine by me as he isn't having a twitter war about it.

If he is only stating the obvious then why state it?  There should be no need, unless you want to make yourself look better, when your coach is calling you out in the media for letting in a softie!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

In response to red75's comment:

He was asked a question and stated the obvious. It's an exchange that took about 12 seconds, yet we've been talking about an innocuous statement for 90 posts now. I can pretty much guarantee you that there's no one in the B's organization obsessing about the comment as much as some posters here.

You can pretty much guarantee nothing!  Just as I can't guarantee that someone is pissed about his comments, not just after recent games, but also games like the Buffalo disaster.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Seriously? You honestly think there's anyone with the Bruins that have gone as off the rails on this 12 second statement as you have? Why can I guarantee it? Because if they were that emotional over something so relatively meaningless they'd have been shown the door by now.

Get some perspective and calm down.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

You are officially on ignore, as you bore me, and bring nothing to the table on these discussions.  

[/QUOTE]

And you do I suppose? Look MeanE you're obviously a very sensitive person to be bringing up something that is so trivial! How can you say that Tuukka threw anyone under anything when he never mentioned a name, or a particular incident? If you wanted to talk about throwing a teammate under a bus. Look at what Savard did to Soboka & what Ference did to Paille. That's throwing a teammate under the bus! Rask answered a general question & answered it honestly and as a member of the Boston Bruins & generalized the answer as  a whole. He didn't say one dam thing wrong that the other 22 players wouldn't have said. And the reason I know you know nothing about the position is because of your comments. Vitale's goal wasn't a bad goal in any way shape, or form. You obviously never played the position at level, or you haven't played enough hockey to understand what happened on that goal. The initial shot should've went in & if you can't see that then that says a lot right there. If you wanted to mention a bad goal Rask allowed? Bring up the Stralman goal. Then at least I could try & reason with you! Not my fault you don't a clue about the position & whether I'm on ignore or not I'll call you out on it! 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Seriously? You honestly think there's anyone with the Bruins that have gone as off the rails on this 12 second statement as you have? Why can I guarantee it? Because if they were that emotional over something so relatively meaningless they'd have been shown the door by now.

You have no clue what goes on in the locker room.  I can remember a year or so ago on a chat with Joe Haggerty when he was talking about a dust up that Tuukka had with a player in practice.  I don't remember the details, but stuff happens that we don't know about.  So your premise about getting emotional over what you might consider meaningless is not correct.  I worked in hockey for 10 years and knew of many spats that you might consider meaningless, that players went off rails.  Try on a alcohol fueled rukus with Sobotka, Nate Thompson, and Steve MacIntyre on for size.

I am calm, but once again you are acting like you are an authority and giving guarantees.  I have already state that I have a problem with it and it doesn't matter if his teammates don't.  Something tells me if his teammates don't have a problem with it now and he continues to give 12 second statements like he has, they probably will.  But you know what, you and I will probably never know if they do.  I have my perspective, which I don't claim to be Gospel, I think that is where you and I differ.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

I am so glad that BDC didn't get rid of the ignore feature!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Guess what, they asked Henrik Lundqvist what is the problem with the Rangers after they lost to Florida, you know what he said ? "We have to score more goals, you can't win many games when you don't score goals". I didn't hear anyone come out and say Queen Henrik threw anyone under the bus.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Queen Henrik threw his teammates under the bus!  Now you have. LOL  This kind of talk in the media does is not positive.  It only leads to other comments and excuses from the likes of his defenseman "One or two chances we give up end up in the back of our net," McDonagh said.  The Rangers are an unstable bunch right now, and teh Bruins don't want to emulate anything that is going on over there. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Queen Henrik threw his teammates under the bus!  Now you have. LOL  This kind of talk in the media does is not positive.  It only leads to other comments and excuses from the likes of his defenseman "One or two chances we give up end up in the back of our net," McDonagh said.  The Rangers are an unstable bunch right now, and teh Bruins don't want to emulate anything that is going on over there. 

Oh well, i guess its an epidemic! Someone call the goaltenders union.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

I am so glad that BDC didn't get rid of the ignore feature!

You read it you little bieetch boi! You know you did....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

You have no clue what goes on in the locker room.  I can remember a year or so ago on a chat with Joe Haggerty when he was talking about a dust up that Tuukka had with a player in practice.  I don't remember the details, but stuff happens that we don't know about.  So your premise about getting emotional over what you might consider meaningless is not correct.  I worked in hockey for 10 years and knew of many spats that you might consider meaningless, that players went off rails.  Try on a alcohol fueled rukus with Sobotka, Nate Thompson, and Steve MacIntyre on for size.

I am calm, but once again you are acting like you are an authority and giving guarantees.  I have already state that I have a problem with it and it doesn't matter if his teammates don't.  Something tells me if his teammates don't have a problem with it now and he continues to give 12 second statements like he has, they probably will.  But you know what, you and I will probably never know if they do.  I have my perspective, which I don't claim to be Gospel, I think that is where you and I differ.

Yea in Novice I bet! And I think it's the likes of you that help the media drag something like this out. You fuel their fire Dickhead, going on & on about something stupid! 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

So true