Tuukka time

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Tuukka time

Right now!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Tukka time

I believe Chara had something to do with that goal as well. 
    TT was excellent again tonight.  Excellent!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

YOU ARE REALLY DUMB.

TT kept us in both games. No doubt an over-play in OT, but Chara was right there and got beat too.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babajingo. Show Babajingo's posts

Funny thing is that if Thomas made it back to the net and somehow saved that wrap around, all the people who don't understand goaltending, would say "what a save", "he kept the Bruins in it".  Oh well.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

How about Marchand gliding to the play that he saw developing the whole time? I love the guy and have been one of his biggest fans but did anybody see him? He literally showed no effort in hustling to break up the play. He glided over to the net with his stick at his side. Unbelievable.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

First:  I had to take you off ignore to read the post, which made me remember WHY I have you on ignore.

Second:  You CANT EVEN SPELL HIS NAME!!!!  T U U K K A is who youre talking about.

Third:  Thomas has been the best player for the Bruins in both of these games.  Did he overplay that, yes.  But why cant Chara put a body on someone for once?  He is like TWICE the size of Burrows, and lets him skate right around him and drop it in the net, never doing a thing about it.  Chara is more at fault than Thomas there, sorry.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In Response to Re: Tukka time:
    [QUOTE]Funny thing is that if Thomas made it back to the net and somehow saved that wrap around, all the people who don't understand goaltending, would say "what a save", "he kept the Bruins in it".  Oh well.
    Posted by Babajingo[/QUOTE]

Exactly.  thats what Thomas lives by, making spectacular saves after being out of [position, and people who know nothing about goaltending thinking its great.  same old, same old.

Played a great game except 2 of the 3 goals. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Super Timmy was again soley responsible for the first and third goals. Vancouver has figured him out real fast. Tuukka will watch while TT is 4' outside the crease.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

[QUOTE]First:  I had to take you off ignore to read the post, which made me remember WHY I have you on ignore. Second:  You CANT EVEN SPELL HIS NAME!!!!  T U U K K A is who youre talking about. Third:  Thomas has been the best player for the Bruins in both of these games.  Did he overplay that, yes.  But why cant Chara put a body on someone for once?  He is like TWICE the size of Burrows, and lets him skate right around him and drop it in the net, never doing a thing about it.  Chara is more at fault than Thomas there, sorry.
    Posted by bigvig[/QUOTE]

Sorry about the mis spell of Rasks name. Wake up! TT was out of position. Blaming Chara because Thomas is way out of the net? Please.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

Re: Tuukka time

In Response to Tuukka time:
    [QUOTE]Right now!!!
    Posted by jwb413[/QUOTE]

Absolutely not.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from The_Usual_softy. Show The_Usual_softy's posts

Good'ol Thomas. He can't help it. He has to scrap a game or give a soft game in any series. He just have to... Just can't believe that he made a " dive " to actually " stop " the players. What a stupid decision. The Bruins are a 2-0 hole and they won't able to comeback. Luongo is very good and doesn't dive to stop a forward... The Bruins are done, IMHO.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goofywocky. Show Goofywocky's posts

Timmy, stay in front of the net!Cry

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Maybe it is Tuuka's time, but not because of Timmy. Thomas is overworked, overtired[ his style is hard to play], and overstressed. Claude should have been using Tuuka earlier in order to rest Timmy somewhat. Chara did not have a good game, and fumbled the puck on the first goal as well as other times during the night. Watching Chara's slow decisions highlights his weakness in thinking. But Claude is the real culprit as he should have been using Tuuka, Caron, Arneil; and resting Timmy, REX,Campbell; who is playing hurt. Claude should also stuff his stupid shell game once the bruins get a goal ahead. These games also show how weak the bruins are in defensemen [ Boychuck, Chara, Ference] who make very poor decisions. Plus Coaches. Why was Ference replacing Seienberg at the start of overtime?? anothe Houda goof. Someday Fluto will report the real storyline.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from The_Usual_softy. Show The_Usual_softy's posts

[QUOTE]First:  I had to take you off ignore to read the post, which made me remember WHY I have you on ignore. Second:  You CANT EVEN SPELL HIS NAME!!!!  T U U K K A is who youre talking about. Third:  Thomas has been the best player for the Bruins in both of these games.  Did he overplay that, yes.  But why cant Chara put a body on someone for once?  He is like TWICE the size of Burrows, and lets him skate right around him and drop it in the net, never doing a thing about it.  Chara is more at fault than Thomas there, sorry.
    Posted by bigvig[/QUOTE]

Thomas cost us the game. That's why i never trusted Thomas at the first place: the uncanned ability to make a blunder or ability to do the " basic " play. If Floppy stay in his net, nothing happend. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Newfiebullet. Show Newfiebullet's posts

Anyone see if Thomas commented on the play? Didn't see his post game comments on BB.com.

It will be interesting to see his take. He has to stay in the net on that play which would allow Chara to have a better angle & most importantly prevent an empty net wraparound goal. Burrows had no passing options on that play. Vancouver appear to be onto something regarding Thomas outside the blue paint.

Tough loss no doubt. I do believe they bounce back on Monday though. Not counting them out yet.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Krispy73. Show Krispy73's posts

[QUOTE]Right now!!!
    Posted by jwb413[/QUOTE]

You're a dope.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

TT actually ends up well behind his own net?I understand cutting down the angle
    but then get back to cover the post
    The wrap around was uncontested, very bad

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nix02061. Show nix02061's posts

[QUOTE]Right now!!!
    Posted by jwb413[/QUOTE]

No thanks

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Seems like there a few things that went wrong on the Burrows OT winner.

TT way overplays the Burrows rush and get caught out of position.

Chara takes a good initial angle but is not overly physical with Burrows, allows him to stay on his feet.

Ference fires the puck the puck up the wall like it was a live grenade.

The B's win the draw, why Ference is so inclined to give the puck right back to Vancouver is beyond me.  Why was he out there anyway, as opposed to Seidenberg?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Thanks for the laugh, I needed it after tonights loss.

Now back to Boston, where we'll find out if the B's can pull off a couple of wins and get this series back to all square.......with Mr. Vezina in net.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Reading this thread helped me remember why I never read these type threads

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

[QUOTE]Right now!!!
    Posted by jwb413[/QUOTE]

Yeah....great idea.  Let's play a goalie that hasn't played in 2 months.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Anyone who thinks that the first and the 3rd goal were amazing plays need a good pair of glasses.

First goal was a bad angle shot.  3rd goal what the hell was he doing chasing Burrows behind the net!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

Sorry but your so wrong. TT HAS BEEN SOLID!!!!Givin the b's a chance to win more times than not. Our fowards need to produce. Not TUUKA TIME!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins0796. Show bruins0796's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tukka time : Exactly.  thats what Thomas lives by, making spectacular saves after being out of [position, and people who know nothing about goaltending thinking its great.  same old, same old. Played a great game except 2 of the 3 goals. 
    Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]
    hey um i am a seasoned goaltender and have watched a lot of thomas stuff. that is his style.. he challenges the shooter more thn anyone. it works have you seen his stats? he was trying to push that punk out of the way which is what chara should have done. im tired of these ungrateful "fans" talkin bad on thomas. i think hes been our mvp these playoffs and regular season. luongo hasnt been challenged. we take most of our shots from the point. he only has to move left or right and it hits him.