TV Coverage

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bailey77. Show bailey77's posts

TV Coverage

Since this game is being played in Montreal, and of course, TSN isn't covering it but RDS is (if you have a subscription).  Does anyone know if this is going to be broadcasted on NESN?  I'm in Canada and have the Center Ice package with Shaw but I've been burned before with blackouts...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Re: TV Coverage

Where in Canada are you? I just posted this on another thread. I'm in Southern Ontario. TSN is showing curling, TSN 2 is showing Minnesota - Colorado. I'm with cogeco cable & the game is listed on center ice. It will be the NESN feed. If you have center ice, you should get it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bailey77. Show bailey77's posts

I'm in PEI  - i have always had issues with Ottawa games regardless if i have the Center Ice package or not, so Im worried the same will happen tonight
    it shows up on the guide for me tonight but so did the Ottawa games that were blacked out ...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karl-Hungus. Show Karl-Hungus's posts

nhl center ice is carrying the nesn feed.  i was getting sick of jack during the canadian road trip but missed him the last two games.  jack might be a homer but he's our homer and brick keeps him honest. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

TSN alternate feed  BELL 1402 HD/// 402 STANDARD 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Does anyone know if I'll be able to watch the NESN feed on the internet? I live in Panama (the country) and there`s no such thing as Center Ice here. I just don`t want to miss this game & would love to be able to watch the NESN feed.

Anyone know of a surefire link to watch the stream?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Ronstar, Check the Bruins Blog tonight during the game. Poster "Bagwan" usually thows a feed up that is carrying NESN you'll be good to go.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Thanks SanDog. Much appreciated.