Twitter - Coach Ron Wilson

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaymiller. Show jaymiller's posts

Twitter - Coach Ron Wilson

Hey guys if you're on twitter check this guy out ~ he's a riot !!!!

Ron Wilson Parody

@CoachRonWilson

I coach the Leafs...just kidding, i just stand on the bench. Parody

@CoachRonWilson
    Kessel 1, Seguin 0...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaymiller. Show jaymiller's posts

Re: Twitter - Coach Ron Wilson

In Response to Twitter - Coach Ron Wilson:
    [QUOTE]Hey guys if you're on twitter check this guy out ~ he's a riot !!!! Ron Wilson Parody @CoachRonWilson I coach the Leafs...just kidding, i just stand on the bench. Parody @CoachRonWilson Kessel 1, Seguin 0... #CarsWonAtTheASG
    Posted by jaymiller[/QUOTE]YIKES!!!! Surprised

Ron Wilson Parody
    Good thing Dany Heatley wasn't picked last, a car and a long weekend is the last thing he needs...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Road-Warrior. Show Road-Warrior's posts

In Response to Re: Twitter - Coach Ron Wilson:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Twitter - Coach Ron Wilson : YIKES!!!! CoachRonWilson Ron Wilson Parody Good thing Dany Heatley wasn't picked last, a car and a long weekend is the last thing he needs...
    Posted by jaymiller[/QUOTE]

What a jerk u are,

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

No, the guy who KILLED someone is the jerk.  Only in America can you kill someone and still be free, let alone a famous athlete or better yet, continuously voted in as a Senator, and thought to be a great one at that.  The people who keep THOSE people on the streets, in their posh mansions and million dollar lifestyles and treat them like something special are the real jerks.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Could not agree more Bigvig,

Mike Vick kills a couple of pitbulls goes to jail loses TENS of millions...
    Sarah Palin sees a deer taking a drink from a freshwater stream fires a bullett into it's head while running for VP and is on the cover of TIME magazine holding up the head of the deer!!!...back to your point

Donte Stallworth, drunk/high speeding runs over a man....back next year playin for the Ravens NO jail time..

Ted Kennedy, drunk, kills a woman,leaves the scene,lies about it and continued  to get voted in by the same IDIOTS who post trade proposals on this site....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Could not agree more Bigvig, Mike Vick kills a couple of pitbulls goes to jail loses TENS of millions... Sarah Palin sees a deer taking a drink from a freshwater stream fires a bullett into it's head while running for VP and is on the cover of TIME magazine holding up the head of the deer!!!...back to your point Donte Stallworth, drunk/high speeding runs over a man....back next year playin for the Ravens NO jail time.. Ted Kennedy, drunk, kills a woman,leaves the scene,lies about it and continued  to get voted in by the same IDIOTS who post trade proposals on this site....
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

What's with your pic ??? 
    It's been a while I've been wanting ask this just had no time to deal with it.
    So what are you with that pick ?  A Habs fan ?  Price fan ?  or was that the goal Horton scored on Price in the pre-season game ?  33 Patrick Roy ?
    The rest of this thread is too political and won't touch that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I'm a Carey Price fan...I grew up a huge Patrick Roy fan. When they traded him the mystique of the Franchise took a huge hit..

I'm a huge Bruins fan,never miss a game...
    "How can you be both" you ask...
    When your dad takes you to a saturday night playoff game in Montreal when your 10 years old, at the old Montreal Forum..Your thoughts about the Montreal Canadiens on the ride home are alot different than those on the ride up..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

[QUOTE]I'm a Carey Price fan...I grew up a huge Patrick Roy fan. When they traded him the mystique of the Franchise took a huge hit.. I'm a huge Bruins fan,never miss a game... "How can you be both" you ask... When your dad takes you to a saturday night playoff game in Montreal when your 10 years old, at the old Montreal Forum..Your thoughts about the Montreal Canadiens on the ride home are alot different than those on the ride up..

In my early (only) days of rebellion I rooted for the Canadiens and Roy partially because Roy was that good and partially because my parents were such huge B's fans.  That lasted from about age 6-8. So I don't question respect for one of the greatest goalies of all time.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Wow, thread fail on so many levels...

Twitter quotes, jokes about vehicular homicide, politics (c'mon bigvig, not here), anti-American stuff, Carey Price/Bruins fans...

This one's got it all.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]No, the guy who KILLED someone is the jerk.  Only in America can you kill someone and still be free, let alone a famous athlete or better yet, continuously voted in as a Senator, and thought to be a great one at that.  The people who keep THOSE people on the streets, in their posh mansions and million dollar lifestyles and treat them like something special are the real jerks.
    Posted by bigvig[/QUOTE]

I would never stick up for Heatley in this situation, but it is important to note that your indignance about this is not shared by the family of Dan Snyder.  Snyder's family all but begged the judge to go easy on Heatley and suggested that Snyder also bore some responsibility for getting into the car with Heatley at the time.  It was not murder, it was manslaughter, and I think that every involved agreed that the worst punishment for Heatley was living with what he had done.

America's justice system is deeply flawed, but better than most around the world.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]Could not agree more Bigvig, Mike Vick kills a couple of pitbulls goes to jail loses TENS of millions... Sarah Palin sees a deer taking a drink from a freshwater stream fires a bullett into it's head while running for VP and is on the cover of TIME magazine holding up the head of the deer!!!...back to your point Donte Stallworth, drunk/high speeding runs over a man....back next year playin for the Ravens NO jail time.. Ted Kennedy, drunk, kills a woman,leaves the scene,lies about it and continued  to get voted in by the same IDIOTS who post trade proposals on this site....

Mike Vick "kills a 'couple' of pit bulls"??

Really?

A guy who hosted a concentration camp and torture chambers for domesticated animals and committed interstate crime like a roided up version of Jeffrey Dahmer is somehow not such a bad thing?

I would argue intent is a lot worse than a terrible mistake (manslaughter) behind the wheel of a car.

One is a terrible, terrible thing that is unintentional and one is completely creepy because the toruture is entertainment value. 

You a fan of Heinrich Himmler, too?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Well said BB.

And kelana's comment about Sarah Palin being on the cover of Time magazine for hunting deer has to take the cake for least relevant comment I have seen in a thread in a while.  I don't even know where you're going with that??  Is it good or bad?? What does that have to do with Heatley again??  Lol...

Awful thread, but kind of funny in a sick way...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Mike Vick financed a pit bull fighting ring..He was not there all the time..You obviously werent intelligent enought to get the comparison to Palin.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]Mike Vick financed a pit bull fighting ring..He was not there all the time..You obviously werent intelligent enought to get the comparison to Palin.

Hey, you tell 'em Carey Price.

Since I don't seem to be 'intelligent enough' to follow...could you just explain the conspiracy theory more clearly one more time.  Palin is on the cover of many magazines -- I'm just curious which ones relate to Dany Heatley and the American justice system and which ones don't.

Hint: If you wear a tinfoil hat the black helicopters won't be able to track you.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Wow, How about those Bruins!!!!!!!
    I watch sports to get away from all this crap.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Yeah, let's bring it back to hockey, or better yet let this horrible, horrible thread die.

Sorry kelvana, the Palin hunting reference just cracked me up since it was so far from hockey, I mean no offense.  Just being a wisea$$.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Ok, I'll admit to wandering away from the Bruins in a few threads (the Discrimination one, the Coyotes thread, the Edmonton Chimos) but this makes me look like the model of consistancy.

The weirdest thread I've seen on here yet, and that's saying something.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Yeah got carried away with that one,I don't even follow politics or vote, back to hockey, though i will say the dany healtey car/long weekend crack made me laugh...sorry Mrs Snyder...