Two Months!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsiefan. Show pumpsiefan's posts

Two Months!!!

Fluto points out B's haven't had back to back wins in nearly two months. And those of us who express concerns and frustrations are nothing but trolls and fair weather fans who should vacate this board so only the true and enlightened can comment.
    Let's see how tonight shakes out. Maybe my guy Caron will step up again. Gotta love a kid making his mark.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Re: Two Months!!!

In Response to Two Months!!!:
    [QUOTE]Fluto points out B's haven't had back to back wins in nearly two months. And those of us who express concerns and frustrations are nothing but trolls and fair weather fans who should vacate this board so only the true and enlightened can comment. Let's see how tonight shakes out. Maybe my guy Caron will step up again. Gotta love a kid making his mark.
    Posted by pumpsiefan[/QUOTE]
    Hopefully Caron can keep the hot hand going. The kid has been impressive.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karl-Hungus. Show Karl-Hungus's posts

happy birthday, tukka-fall. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

In Response to Two Months!!!:
    [QUOTE]Fluto points out B's haven't had back to back wins in nearly two months. And those of us who express concerns and frustrations are nothing but trolls and fair weather fans who should vacate this board so only the true and enlightened can comment. Let's see how tonight shakes out. Maybe my guy Caron will step up again. Gotta love a kid making his mark.
    Posted by pumpsiefan[/QUOTE]
    Amen Brother...... I will say Thank You for November....LOL. Pretty much locked them into the Playoffs with that unheard of run. Something like 23-2-1. My numbers may be off a little but we all get the point.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Or maybe some think that being 3 games shy of 20 games above .500 is real good  or others might think that the Bruins have survived just fine with many starters out due to injury the past 2months.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bear-in-the-woods. Show bear-in-the-woods's posts

Hey, at least the Bruins didn't go through an extended losing streak like the Hawks did. I think people here would be committing suicide if that happened. I'll take mid-season inconsistency over an extended losing streak anytime.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Two Months!!!:
    [QUOTE]The Bruins are way they are NOW.  No one knows where they will be by the first week of April. Past is done. Future is not made yet.  Only the present is at hand: Beat Buffalo.  Then, worry about the next one. Great teams have come undone (see:2011 Red Sox) and then not so good teams go on tears out of nowhere (see: 2011 NJ Devils or the 2012 Ducks who climbed out of quite a hole)
    Posted by ipotnyc[/QUOTE]
    Ipot, you're the voice of reason again. People don't ask how. They ask how many. Concerning ourselves with how and when the Bruins got their 39 wins(so far)is an exercise in futility.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.