Two players must be kicked out of the line up....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Two players must be kicked out of the line up....

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

I certainly wouldn't Chowdah but I agree Pev's been less than stellar since his return from the press box. I expect more from him is all. He was brutal against the Flyers. Even last night on a give and go with Caron, he was given the puck, Caron went straight to the edge of the crease with his stick on the ice, only to have Peverley fire the puck across the front 18 inches high. I couldn't figure out his reasoning for the life of me.

I definetly wouldn't.

Doesn't certain mean the same as definite my thesaurus wielding friend?

I was agreeing with you without being a copycat.

I figured you were just showing off your sweet vocabulary. Either way, I like your style and that's not an April Fool's joke. It's just a compliment from someone greasy (me). Does that make it a greasy compliment? I don't know for sure. The cat joke was a nice touch also. Cheers!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Horton struggeled ? where ? in not getting goals ? Ya true but he never quits skating and at times doing lucics work, Your no good if your lines not playing either.

Al this talk about caron, pandolfo and peverly, well pevs needs a line to work with also, i agree pandolfo is out. Caron could settle in nicely if there was someone on the other wing other than pandolfo.

They can as they wish with caron and pandolfo, but ive said it before and ill say it again, the 3rd line needs to be settled.

If lines 1 and 2 could both play to there potential in the same game, would be a huge plus. I agree a couple of moves will help, especialy that 3rd line.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

I feel like Caron was given a long leash because of his size.  

Three years later, I can only hope that we are at the end of that leash.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

I would add Peverley, but I'm not sure he's in the lineup much.

Pandopho plays okay defensively.  Caron is unseen.

Back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, change. Back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, change. This trade can't happen soon enough.

The only reason the named players are still in the lineup.

"Reminds me of the "Marchand or Whitfield?" controversy during the 2010 playoffs."

So true Mr. Huliot