Tyler Myers a healthy scratch

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

Tyler Myers a healthy scratch

Perhaps he needs big Z to mentor him?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: Tyler Myers a healthy scratch

Game time decision

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

He's getting $146,341 a game to sit in the press box. Wow.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

They have 8 nhl caliber dmen.  Myers is in a major league slump.  Still an amazing talent.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

They have 8 nhl caliber dmen.  Myers is in a major league slump.  Still an amazing talent.  

Except he is the highest paid nhler this season at $12million.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Miller saving this team right now... I don't know if I can stomach watching us domiate for 40 minutes only to lose to a Vanek breakaway. Hope our 3rd period goes better than last time against the Sabres.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

No denying that.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

I watched Myers play all through junior..and I was shocked he was picked so high. He is a bust..a rich bust..you'll see. He sucked in Junior and now he's a multi millionaire.

Congrats Tyler.!

No denying that.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Bufflao's blueline didin't look like it last night, at times the Bruins forwards were just toying with them. I think the Sabres are in real trouble, look at their record since they won in Boston.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Bufflao's blueline didin't look like it last night, at times the Bruins forwards were just toying with them. I think the Sabres are in real trouble, look at their record since they won in Boston.

San, how about the Habs since blowing the 3rd period lead against the B's? They were planning parade routes in Montreal after 2 periods and have been getting walked on by everyone ever since. I love it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

I think Lindy Ruff is hoping lightning will strike twice.  Last year Ruff sat Myers for a few games, then when he returned to the lineup he played like a beast. You would think condfidence has to be an issue with this kid.