Uh Oh! Subban Pulls a Kadri.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Uh Oh! Subban Pulls a Kadri.

PK opens his big mouth, saying "We can beat these guys. We're better."

http://www.nhl.com/ice/blogpost.htm?id=17391&navid=nhl:topheads

If that were true then the Habs would not be down 3-1 in the series. Whiteboard material for the Sens dressing room for sure.

Here's to hoping the Sens win tonight and shut this guy's yap with their play on the ice.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Re: Uh Oh! Subban Pulls a Kadri.

In response to jmwalters' comment:

PK opens his big mouth, saying "We can beat these guys. We're better."

http://www.nhl.com/ice/blogpost.htm?id=17391&navid=nhl:topheads

If that were true then the Habs would not be down 3-1 in the series. Whiteboard material for the Sens dressing room for sure.

Here's to hoping the Sens win tonight and shut this guy's yap with their play on the ice.

Subban is in la la land if he thinks the habs are going to beat the Sens, kadri has downgraded his " this is a very very winnable series "quote , to , " I'm not so sure anymore." both of these guys are punks . and need to grow up a little.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

The vets must be steaming in both cases. Youngsters should not be allowed to open their mouths come playoff time as their untimely and misplaced arrogance only serves to fire up the opposing teams.

In any case, the Sens can win this tonight and Subban can go back to buying a shelf and polish for his anticipated soon to be won Norris trophy......

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

In response to Beezfan4life's comment:

Subban is in la la land if he thinks the habs are going to beat the Sens, kadri has downgraded his " this is a very very winnable series "quote , to , " I'm not so sure anymore." both of these guys are punks . and need to grow up a little.

Love your avatar.

Yes, PK,  the Habs are better...and you've been a real rock on defense this series too.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I saw the interview and although I hate sticking up for him, it seemed as if PK was saying the Habs are better than they've shown thus far as opposed to saying, "we're better than the Sens". That's how I took it anyway.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

I saw the interview and although I hate sticking up for him, it seemed as if PK was saying the Habs are better than they've shown thus far as opposed to saying, "we're better than the Sens". That's how I took it anyway.

You know, you are probably right.

It is interesting, however, how far the media will go to make a story. Take the title of the article for example, which states what he said as if it was a diss. Yet, the context may be out of whack which is what you are suggesting.

Wars have been started over far less...:)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

You know, you are probably right.

It is interesting, however, how far the media will go to make a story. Take the title of the article for example, which states what he said as if it was a diss. Yet, the context may be out of whack which is what you are suggesting.

Wars have been started over far less...:)

No doubt JM. I've seen numerous shows that are suggesting he meant it as a diss on the Sens so now it barely matters what he meant. He dissed them now. It has been reported. You know, like Bush winning Florida.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

No doubt JM. I've seen numerous shows that are suggesting he meant it as a diss on the Sens so now it barely matters what he meant. He dissed them now. It has been reported. You know, like Bush winning Florida.

lol...damn Ralph Nader.

Now the Sens will be extra pumped and Budaj will be crapping his pants.

Pumped up for the game. Bruin Canon Law dictates I hate the Habs and it will be fun to watch them lose tonight. What can I say? I am a petty, petty man.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

lol...damn Ralph Nader.

Now the Sens will be extra pumped and Budaj will be crapping his pants.

Pumped up for the game. Bruin Canon Law dictates I hate the Habs and it will be fun to watch them lose tonight. What can I say? I am a petty, petty man.

If being petty was an Olympic sport, I'd give you a really good run for the gold.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

If being petty was an Olympic sport, I'd give you a really good run for the gold.

Welll, silver is not so bad....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to seobrien's comment:

Beezfan4life

Love your avatar.

Yes, PK,  the Habs are better...and you've been a real rock on defense this series too.

Canuckleheads golfing avatar love it!

+1!

Subban can beaver tail all he wants to shoot that laser beam wrist shot of his but he can't play in the net!