Undefeated month?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Undefeated month?

The Bruins have won six in a row, face the bottom feeder of the NHL, and don't have a heavy schedule the rest of the month this:

http://pucksage.com/?p=775

asks if they can run the table.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Re: Undefeated month?

Unlikely.

However, it just might be possible.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

For me... I think a 11 wins is probably the most that can be hoped for.  The game in Buffalo will be so over officiated it will have negative momentum and probably about seventy minutes in penalties a side. I won't even be surprised if there is a game misconduct or two handed out early in the game for not much cause.

In Response to Re: Undefeated month?:
    [QUOTE]Unlikely. However, it just might be possible.
    Posted by Wheatskins[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

"We're focused on the Columbus Blue Jackets"
    -The Boston Bruins (to use Belichick-speak)

One thing a pro athlete (and hopefully it's team and it's fan base) learns is to NEVER look down the road.

"It's a trap!"
    -Admiral Ackbar

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

why the heck not? but bandg...if they approach any game like their only playing the "bottom feeder"- they will be in trouble. if one thing holds true in the nhl, it's any team can beat any team on any given night. ALL WINS are hard to come by, whether it's the jackets or the wings, there are 20 professional hockey players out there on each team- each hungry for a win.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Gah, you jinxed it!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

[QUOTE]Gah, you jinxed it!
    Posted by OatesCam[/QUOTE]
    no longer my friend...all the jinx's and superstitions died for me last june. this team will determine its own fate. GO BRUINS!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

There was a prediction earlier by someone that the B's would go 9-2-2. So I like the undefeated thing better. So, help, if the B's play down to the Sorry Blue Jackets tonight, I'll be Pi$$ed. For what ever reason the B's have a less than average record against them. BJ's are terrible and always have been. B's better kick the crap out of them. Living here in Columbus, hockey is awful for the BJ's this year. I'll be at the game Dec 10th rooting the B's to victory.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Bruins are lucky to be tied with Columbus after 2 periods... Rask saved their bacon numerous times. Does this team really dislike Rask that much? Work hard for God's sake!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Any word on Carter around Columbus? I was curious since he seemed to love Philthadelphia.

[QUOTE]There was a prediction earlier by someone that the B's would go 9-2-2. So I like the undefeated thing better. So, help, if the B's play down to the Sorry Blue Jackets tonight, I'll be Pi$$ed. For what ever reason the B's have a less than average record against them. BJ's are terrible and always have been. B's better kick the crap out of them. Living here in Columbus, hockey is awful for the BJ's this year. I'll be at the game Dec 10th rooting the B's to victory.
    Posted by bgrif008[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]There was a prediction earlier by someone that the B's would go 9-2-2. So I like the undefeated thing better. So, help, if the B's play down to the Sorry Blue Jackets tonight, I'll be Pi$$ed. For what ever reason the B's have a less than average record against them. BJ's are terrible and always have been. B's better kick the crap out of them. Living here in Columbus, hockey is awful for the BJ's this year. I'll be at the game Dec 10th rooting the B's to victory.
    Posted by bgrif008[/QUOTE]

you need to find another girl then, cuz i've always enjoyed them.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Undefeated month? : you need to find another girl then, cuz i've always enjoyed them.
    Posted by goodnewsbears[/QUOTE]
    Even bad ones are good.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Undefeated month? : Even bad ones are good.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

same could be said for pizza.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Undefeated month?:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Undefeated month? : same could be said for pizza. Posted by goodnewsbears[/QUOTE]

Little Ceasar's and Pappa John's would put that too rest...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

The real amazing thing going on here is that the Bruins have a valid chance of of going from 15th in the conference to 1st (only 3 pt's back with a game in hand on Philly) in less than 30 days...how insane would that be!?

Caveat, whether they do or not is really inconsequential as it's only November and the sample is still small, but really...jumping over 14 teams in 30 days, I'd venture that's never been done before.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

[QUOTE]The real amazing thing going on here is that the Bruins have a valid chance of of going from 15th in the conference to 1st (only 3 pt's back with a game in hand on Philly) in less than 30 days...how insane would that be!? Caveat, whether they do or not is really inconsequential as it's only November and the sample is still small, but really...jumping over 14 teams in 30 days, I'd venture that's never been done before.
    Posted by seobrien[/QUOTE]
    with the impressive list of "firsts" they compiled last season, would anyone really be shocked to start another...culminating with "first team since det to win back-to-back..."-- just sayin"

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

The boys aren't having a bad stretch. I wonder what they'll look like when Krejci starts scoring, and Boychuk stops having brain farts twice a shift.

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Undefeated month? : with the impressive list of "firsts" they compiled last season, would anyone really be shocked to start another...culminating with "first team since det to win back-to-back..."-- just sayin"
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

Nice for the Bruins also to have played the fewest road games of any team thus far (only 6!).  Imagine where they'd be if they didn't get off to the slow start.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

That'd matter if the Bruins hadn't been as good or better on the road as at home.

[QUOTE]Nice for the Bruins also to have played the fewest road games of any team thus far (only 6!).  Imagine where they'd be if they didn't get off to the slow start.
    Posted by 49-North[/QUOTE]