Untradeable and Untouchable

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaPrince77. Show DaPrince77's posts

Untradeable and Untouchable

In a very recent interview Bruins GM Peter Chiarelli claimed that he'd likely be making a deal to try to improve the B's before the deadline, and if the right package/player was offered would be willing to trade our 1st-round pick(fromToronto-Kessel deal). Although he said he'd be listening to offers for that pick, he also said that some of his players were "UNTOUCHABLE,"that being said, I am interested to ask B's fans who is the the Bruins' most "UNTRADABLE" player.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Re: Untradeable and Untouchable

Dumb poll because its 100% Tyler Seguin. You dont trade an 18 YO 2nd Overall not even all the way through his rookie season.

I would bet all the untouchables are

Seguin
    Bergeron
    Krejci
    Lucic
    Chara
    Marchand
    Thomas
    Rask

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

Timmy T, Seguin and big Z and Patrice are my 4 untouchables on this team. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

In Response to Re: Untradeable and Untouchable:
    [QUOTE]Dumb poll because its 100% Tyler Seguin. You dont trade an 18 YO 2nd Overall not even all the way through his rookie season. I would bet all the untouchables are Seguin Bergeron Krejci Lucic Chara Marchand Thomas Rask
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

Marchand as an Untouchable??? what are you smoking?? send me some.  Same with Lucic.  Hes having his career year.  if you can get a legit scoring winger for him pull the trigger..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Bergeron, Chara, Tim Thomas, Seguin, Krejic, Rask, & Lucic (50% fan reasons)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaPrince77. Show DaPrince77's posts

[QUOTE]Dumb poll because its 100% Tyler Seguin. You dont trade an 18 YO 2nd Overall not even all the way through his rookie season. I would bet all the untouchables are Seguin Bergeron Krejci Lucic Chara Marchand Thomas Rask

Brad Marchand has been awesome for the B's this year, but to say he's untradeable, that's a stretch. As a matter of fact to claim the Bruins have 8 players who are untouchable is flat-out STUPID.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

untouchable is a pretty strong word, stamkos for any one of those players looks pretty good to me

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

[QUOTE]untouchable is a pretty strong word, stamkos for any one of those players looks pretty good to me
    Posted by Seabasshole[/QUOTE]

I guess REALISTIC isnt a word in your book. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

my point is no one is untouchable if offered something that can't be turned down.  Is EXAMPLE a word in your book?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Untradeable and Untouchable : Brad Marchand has been awesome for the B's this year, but to say he's untradeable, that's a stretch. As a matter of fact to claim the Bruins have 8 players who are untouchable is flat-out STUPID.
    Posted by DaPrince77[/QUOTE]

Right because PC wants to just trade all the guys who are young have heart and chemistry on this team "just to make a deal" you guys are morons. Done replying to these awful trade proposals.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

We can all sit here and talk about fantasy trades.  There is such things as untouchable.  You could always go start some threads about trading for Ovi, Sedin, Malkin and Crosby

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

[QUOTE]my point is no one is untouchable if offered something that can't be turned down.  Is EXAMPLE a word in your book?

So what your doing is naming other teams Untradeables to try and make a point?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

if you deem bergeron untouchable, but would trade him for crosby, then he's not untouchable, its not very complicated.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

[QUOTE]if you deem bergeron untouchable, but would trade him for crosby, then he's not untouchable, its not very complicated.

The reason your point makes NO Sense is you are naming other players, ex. Stamkos, that are other teams untouchables.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

what about for parise? do you consider it?  where is the line drawn between an unrealistic offer and a realistic one.  So he's untouchable unless the player coming back is way better than him?  Listing players you don't want to see traded makes more sense than saying they are untouchable.  its ok to admit you're wrong, its cathartic.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

this thread is unreadable

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

[QUOTE]this thread is unreadable
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

HA HA now thats hilarious

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Crosby, Stamkos, Ovechkin, Sedins, and the like are untouchable. You're not going to see them traded at the trade deadline. What you will see are rental players (i.e. Richards) or players who are overpaid. In that case, the people I mentioned are untouchable.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaPrince77. Show DaPrince77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Untradeable and Untouchable : Right because PC wants to just trade all the guys who are young have heart and chemistry on this team "just to make a deal" you guys are morons. Done replying to these awful trade proposals.

Obviously you are not intelligent enough to have a normal conversation? All you want to do is call people names?? You're a very angry man, how old are you 102??
    The bottom line is if the B's are going to win anything this year, they need to make some improvements. Furthermore in order to get something good it's going to take more than Dan Paille and Michael Ryder.

Btw, don't forget to take your meds.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Untradeable and Untouchable : Obviously you are not intelligent enough to have a normal conversation? All you want to do is call people names?? You're a very angry man, how old are you 102?? The bottom line is if the B's are going to win anything this year, they need to make some improvements. Furthermore in order to get something good it's going to take more than Dan Paille and Michael Ryder. Btw, don't forget to take your meds.
    Posted by DaPrince77[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding? You called me flat out stupid because I said those were 8 guys PC wouldnt deal. Wow then you blow up for me using the M word.

Who mentioned Ryder or Paille certainly wasnt me. Way to be a hypocrit and attack the poster not the post. Meds? Maybe you forgot to take yours because you seem pretty hostile to any differing opinions.

Stick to patriots talk it might be better for your health.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from number08. Show number08's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Untradeable and Untouchable : Marchand as an Untouchable??? what are you smoking?? send me some.  Same with Lucic.  Hes having his career year.  if you can get a legit scoring winger for him pull the trigger..
    Posted by bostondynNASTY[/QUOTE]

What are you smoking NASTY? Lucic has become the most popular player and face of the francise. Why don't we change the team name while you're at it -Boston Tea Cups.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

The comments and antagonism on this thresd is just plain stupid. Chiarelli has a more than decent club. He will trade for specific players that, in his opinion. can add to the quality of his existing team

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

" You can't touch this!"
    Chara Bergy Lucic Horton(it will look bad on PC) Krejci (unless it is Richards we are getting) Marchand Sieds Thomas (this season). We can't trade both Wheels and Paille we need one for PK or keep both cause PK is vital come play-off. Rechhi will stay cause his age and last Hooray to get a cup and will be important for bst. future ie coaching scouting players developement etc.. Seguin is our future player no way he will go. Thornton and Campbell is the 4th line back bone.

Kampner Boychuk Mcquaid Stuart and Ference ( i like this player but his mouth could be his achilles heal for the bruins) are touchable and picks to get Seabrook or Kaberle.

Bst 1st rd pick is touchable and if Toronto is slowly moving up the standings then the 1st pick is touchable.

Caron Hamil Ryder and the five d men mention above is touchable.

Overall the bruins have alot to offer for a goal scorer and a experience d man. All the teams are looking at Bst. 1st rd picks but time will tell.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Untradeable and Untouchable : What are you smoking NASTY? Lucic has become the most popular player and face of the francise. Why don't we change the team name while you're at it -Boston Tea Cups.
    Posted by number08[/QUOTE]

Bergeron is the face of this franchise!  And where do you address your comment about Marchand being untouchable to my initial comment about what you are smoking??? clearly you realise your a fool for it

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Untradeable and Untouchable : Bergeron is the face of this franchise!  And where do you address your comment about Marchand being untouchable to my initial comment about what you are smoking??? clearly you realise your a fool for it
    Posted by bostondynNASTY[/QUOTE]

You dont even have the right man. I said he was. And by untouchable I can guarantee there is a 99.9% chance he does not got traded this year.

PC WILL NOT MESS WITH THE CORE! Marchand is the best fit with Bergy we've seen in a while . HE WILL NOT MESS WITH THAT!

I mean obviously if washingto Calls and says I really love that Marchand Kid how does AO sound for him(a deal stanley thinks the B's would lose on)? That deal would be made in .002 of a second. But short of something mindblowing he is going no where.

Sorry I struck such a cord with you 2. Maybe you can go stand in the corner and yell at each other instead of dragging me down with you.