Up Yours TD Garden Security

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Up Yours TD Garden Security

If you're going to a game soon, make sure you're in line by 6:30 at the latest.  Last night, they had barriers up that corraled the crowd at the West entrance - the one where Dunkin Donuts is.  They would let in a few hundred people at a time, and then stop the line for 10 minutes from going up the escalator or stairs.  I figured they had extra security at the gates, but no it was the same as usual, they were just being dbags.  Took me 35 minutes to get from the Fours to my seat.  Missed the 2 first period goals.  BLAH!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: Up Yours TD Garden Security

That bites.  Same thing happened to me on opening night in Denver.  Not sure if they are forced to follow some weird protocol, or if the security people were just being clowns.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Amazed you wrote this. I was in that line earlier in the year with  3 of my kids. My 8 year old went to get a napkin (runny nose) at Dunkins ( I could see her the whole time, it was 8 feet away) As she does this the line starts moving and she goes around the barriers to catch up to us as the guy yelled at me to start moving. People behind me knew what was going on and started saying stuff to him, this is all in 15 seconds mind you. Dee bag yelled and as my daughter tried to get to me he yelled at her.

Beleive me when i tell you, I've never done this: I pulled my badge out, told him she was 8 years old, to settle down and informed him how he was a step down from riding the segway at the local mall. He just looked at me.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

This must be new this year.  I'm going to a handful of Providence games this year and that's all.  The Garden is such a hassle with driving and paying through the nose for everything.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Amazed you wrote this. I was in that line earlier in the year with  3 of my kids. My 8 year old went to get a napkin (runny nose) at Dunkins ( I could see her the whole time, it was 8 feet away) As she does this the line starts moving and she goes around the barriers to catch up to us as the guy yelled at me to start moving. People behind me knew what was going on and started saying stuff to him, this is all in 15 seconds mind you. Dee bag yelled and as my daughter tried to get to me he yelled at her.

Beleive me when i tell you, I've never done this: I pulled my badge out, told him she was 8 years old, to settle down and informed him how he was a step down from riding the segway at the local mall. He just looked at me.

[/QUOTE]

Nice. Maybe he flunked out of toll booth school.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Good for YOU KEL! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You' re a cop - seriously a cop

[/QUOTE]

And there's more than one around here.  So watch it.

Both countries are represented, the RCMP is here, too.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

It's pot luck down here.

Some nights, the lines are very long as everyone gets empty pockets, through the detector, take off your hat, bags searched and wanded.

Other nights, it's 1985 and there are no lines.

--

Hang, that's weak.  Why weren't you in there for warmups?

--

Kel, that's awesome.  Up his.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]

Hahaha- too funny  I got to know who ifs the rcmp guy

[/QUOTE]

Another one of the regular posters.  I'll never tell.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

If you admit Kessel is lazy and one dimensional I might tell you.

I found out when I met one of the board members and he told me, I don't know how he found out.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

It's me.  I commute.

I'm gonna kick you all from my mounted horse next time I see you...especially shupe.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No its not you but it might be Shupe but wouldn't bet in it.  You might be one of America's most wanted though

So kudos to your infamy

[/QUOTE]

Quit starting rumors -- I've been off that list for months.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from djstrome. Show djstrome's posts

I've been reading this board for years and now I understand why it is such a love fest with only a few regular posters. You guys even discuss hockey like a Po' Po' -- with the "thou shalt not question my opinion" and "I am the authority here; I am alway right" attitudes. It all falls into place for me now.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Then hopefully shat himself.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No its not you but it might be Shupe but wouldn't bet in it.  You might be one of America's most wanted though

So kudos to your infamy

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I agree.That plane incident was an isolated one. Chalk it up to a bad day.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to djstrome's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I've been reading this board for years and now I understand why it is such a love fest with only a few regular posters. You guys even discuss hockey like a Po' Po' -- with the "thou shalt not question my opinion" and "I am the authority here; I am alway right" attitudes. It all falls into place for me now.

[/QUOTE]

"love fest?"

Each regular poster has at least one other regular poster they are at odds with, and in some cases mortal enemies.  What forum have you been reading?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to djstrome's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Any opinioins on hockey, or you just gonna whine about not fitting in?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So kudos to your infamy

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I agree.That plane incident was an isolated one. Chalk it up to a bad day.

[/QUOTE]

Exactly.  Forgot about that one, lol.

P.S. No cutting the line!