Upcoming NHL 24/7 - Crosby Crying About Kadri

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Upcoming NHL 24/7 - Crosby Crying About Kadri

Interesting footage of a debate at the timekeeper's booth between Crosby and Phaneuf. Sid complains about Kadri embellishing ( hilarious I know) and then Dion accuses Sid of hitting him from behind to which Sid replies, “I did not, come on. I don't even hit anybody. I haven't hit anybody this year.” Here's the video for all to see. It's some interesting footage.

http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/eye-on-hockey/24383991/video-sidney-crosby-dion-phaneuf-have-disagreement-on-247

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Re: Upcoming NHL 24/7 - Crosby Crying About Kadri

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Interesting footage of a debate at the timekeeper's booth between Crosby and Phaneuf. Sid complains about Kadri embellishing ( hilarious I know) and then Dion accuses Sid of hitting him from behind to which Sid replies, “I did not, come on. I don't even hit anybody. I haven't hit anybody this year.” Here's the video for all to see. It's some interesting footage.

http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/eye-on-hockey/24383991/video-sidney-crosby-dion-phaneuf-have-disagreement-on-247

Not that this means anything but Dion Phaneuf "Doo Doo Be Doo Doo" doesn't exactly defend Kadri at the end of their exchange, dez - after Crosby calls Kadri a joke.  I always used to wish I could see and hear what actually goes on through the keyhole of parts of the game we never usually get access to.  I love this stuff - minus Crosby's bellyaching.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Not that this means anything but Dion Phaneuf "Doo Doo Be Doo Doo" doesn't exactly defend Kadri at the end of their exchange, dez - after Crosby calls Kadri a joke.  I always used to wish I could see and hear what actually goes on through the keyhole of parts of the game we never usually get access to.  I love this stuff - minus Crosby's bellyaching.

[/QUOTE]

RHO, I even love Crosby's bellyaching as it verifies how I've always imagined him to be on the ice. Sid had no problems with driving his forearm into the back of Kadri's head but takes issue with any embellishment........that's rich.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]

RHO, I even love Crosby's bellyaching as it verifies how I've always imagined him to be on the ice. Sid had no problems with driving his forearm into the back of Kadri's head but takes issue with any embellishment........that's rich.

[/QUOTE]

So true.  Sometimes when you see this insider stuff, it breaks down the stereotypes you've had about players.

And other times, it reinforces them.

Watching the two of them quibble over who did what, in front of the refs, and pointing out that "you wouldn't like getting pushed from behind either" is great.  Both guys essentially pointiing out that they're too entitled to get hit...or bumped...or whatever.

You just want the ref to interrupt and say "will both of you stop acting like such p*ssies out there?"  

This is hockey.  The other team is suppoosed to hit you, for Chrissakes...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So true.  Sometimes when you see this insider stuff, it breaks down the stereotypes you've had about players.

Watching the two of them quibble over who did what, in front of the refs, and pointing out that "you wouldn't like getting pushed from behind either" is great.  Both guys essentially pointiing out that they're too entitled to get hit...or bumped...or whatever.

You just want the ref to interrupt and say "will both of you stop acting like such p*ssies out there?"  

[/QUOTE]

I agree Fletch. I'm not sure how the officials were able to stifle the laughter during that exchange.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

It's funny how Crosby is lobbying about this or that and Phaneuf is having a cerebral conversation.  Shines a better light on Phaneuf considering all of the stuff that gets piled on him here.

I love the ref at the beginnig:  F*** both of ya.  F*** both of ya!  Go.  Gone.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    LOL! One of my favourite moments in the B's cup win. Was after Marchand was done speedbagging one of the sisters & instead of hitting Marchand back he was crying to O'Halloran. To which he said. "This is the Finals for Gawd sakes. MAN UP!"

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[/QUOTE]

It pretty much pulls the curtain back on the entitlement/double standard he thinks he deserves.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Crosby = amazing talent + big crybaby

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:[QUOTE] It's funny how Crosby is lobbying about this or that and Phaneuf is having a cerebral conversationShines a better light on Phaneuf considering all of the stuff that gets piled on him here.

I love the ref at the beginnig:  F*** both of ya.  F*** both of ya!  Go.  Gone.[/QUOTE]

Yep no doubt!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

It's actually the 24/7 Espisode 2 that aired on Saturday night.

Out of the exchange between Phaneuf and Crosby, Phaneuf comes out looking much better. I'd like to see more what Carlyle does behind the sceens, all we get is his speeches. Babcock seems to much more detail orientated.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

After hearing Crosby there, Id love to hear exactly what his argument was to Chara in last year's ECF.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's funny how Crosby is lobbying about this or that and Phaneuf is having a cerebral conversation.  Shines a better light on Phaneuf considering all of the stuff that gets piled on him here.

[/QUOTE]

Lots of that in the HBO 24x7, but you won't watch it because its not hockey

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Lots of that in the HBO 24x7, but you won't watch it because its not hockey

[/QUOTE]

I like the guys mic'd up on the ice.  I don't care what they do off the ice.  That's soap opera/woman stuff.

I've never watched an episode of "Behind the B", but then again, I don't really want to spend one second of my life watching Loui Eriksson look for houses.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And the guard from the Washington Redskins got upset when he got called a "disrespectful MF'er". This ref wanted each of these players to go F themselves.

Who knew that the NFL was more sensitive.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

http://nypost.com/2013/11/18/redskins-lineman-says-ref-cursed-him-out/

^^^In case you missed what I was talking about.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    LOL! One of my favourite moments in the B's cup win. Was after Marchand was done speedbagging one of the sisters & instead of hitting Marchand back he was crying to O'Halloran. To which he said. "This is the Finals for Gawd sakes. MAN UP!"

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the great memory, beautiful that

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Crosby = amazing talent + big crybaby

[/QUOTE]

First time we both agree on something

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Mutant211's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LMAO! I'm still so baffled at how a grown man could take that! Especially from a little punk! I actually was mad at the time & screamed at the TV for the sister to hit him back! 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

This is exactly why I hate watching the pens play. Crosby is a baby and the rest of the team is borderline cheap. I wish someone would just ring Crosby's bell again. Honestly could care less if he is in the NHL. And I hate when they hype up the Crosby-Ovechkin rivalry when the two teams play against each other.... Annoying. I use to enjoy watching the Pens play, but in the last 3-4 years, Ive grown to dislike them more and more.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]

I like the guys mic'd up on the ice.  I don't care what they do off the ice.  That's soap opera/woman stuff.

I've never watched an episode of "Behind the B", but then again, I don't really want to spend one second of my life watching Loui Eriksson look for houses.

[/QUOTE]

Did you just call me a sissy?

Yes, some of the behind the scenes stuff is totally lame, but you have to take the bad with the good, kind of like life itself.

Speaking of woman stuff, Phaneuf has an enormous walk in closet with at least 100 suits in it.  He wore what almost looked like a tux to a game.  Someone should punch him in the face for that reason alone.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

After Crosby said he didn't hit Phaneuf, Dion said,

"Yeah, well, you wouldn't like it if I pushed you like that."

Crosby:  "Probably not."

Sounds pretty reasonable.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Mutant211's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LMAO! I'm still so baffled at how a grown man could take that! Especially from a little punk! I actually was mad at the time & screamed at the TV for the sister to hit him back! 

[/QUOTE]

Daniel Sedin got elected the Mayor of P.ussytown right there 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Phaneuf having a cerebral conversation shines a better light on him ?

How so ?

Because of this conversation let's pump his tires ?

Okay I'm in. He's a swell guy...........but I stilll think he's overpaid, overrated and his play is filled with mistakes and errors.