Vancouver classy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

Re: Vancouver classy

In response to shuperman's comment:

In response to Luanne7's comment:

We had people in here cheering that crosby was injured badly.  

and some laugh at Emelin's injury too

Not me.  But im not supposed to talk to you.  

never laugh at someone's injury... karma ... what goes around comes around ...and sometimes in your face or should i say head?? ... does concussion rings a bell? 

As much as i hate your team ,I"ll never wish someone to be injured... even if it's a Bruins ... 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

never laugh at someone's injury... karma ... what goes around comes around ...and sometimes in your face or should i say head?? ... does concussion rings a bell? 

I said that to the people who cheered crosbys injury...then bergie goes down.  Emelin crosses the line a bit.  But he hits hard and plays hard.  Hope he gets better soon.   

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

I said that to the people who cheered crosbys injury...then bergie goes down.  Emelin crosses the line a bit.  But he hits hard and plays hard.  Hope he gets better soon.   

same for Bergie and Marchand... hope they get better soon

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I'm looking forward to moving.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

I think thats a given.

Ever since this fashion travesty imho:

Lol those were the ugliest uniforms in history

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to red75's comment:

Moving to Winnipeg?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Moving to Winnipeg?

Canberra,AUS actually.
    I love Vancouver (the city), but when your cost of living is the highest in NA (even higher than NYC) it's hard to stick around.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Moving to Winnipeg?

Canberra,AUS actually.
    I love Vancouver (the city), but when your cost of living is the highest in NA (even higher than NYC) it's hard to stick around.

Higher then fort mac?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to 49-North's comment:

In response to stan17's comment:

Vancouver fans tried destroying their city after a loss I can only imagine what they would do after a win.

Those weren't fans.  The fans were the thousands who showed up the next day to clean up.

Most were fans.  There were a few bad guys in the group, there for the sole purpose of causing havoc, but the majority of the rioters were Canucks fans.

Unlike Bostonians and B's fan that night, they were all losers.

Wait, that hasn't changed!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

As much as i hate your team ,I"ll never wish someone to be injured... even if it's a Bruins ... 

As much as I love the city of Montreal, I wish people like you, who come here only to be trouble makers, would get injured.  Like falling down a flight of stairs while carrying glass bottles of ammonia and bleach.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

As much as I love the city of Montreal, I wish people like you, who come here only to be trouble makers, would get injured.  Like falling down a flight of stairs while carrying glass bottles of ammonia and bleach.

Just picturing it gives me goosebumps.

Their wounds would certainly be totally disinfected.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

look around and watch your step..  you just wished someone to be injured karma is a bi*ch you know..

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

The odd thing is the CUP may be south of the border, but most of the best players in the NHL are from north of the border.  

Vancouver seems like a nice place to visit.  I have always wanted to go to Vancouver Island.  I wonder when I do my "travels with Charley" trip to the west coast and Vancouver that I will have to talk to some of these idiots who claim to be hockey fans.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from G4ck5. Show G4ck5's posts

I am speechless that a company would write something like this. Professionalism anyone? On top of it all its a well funded "rich yupies" who think they are better than everyone. Well sure proves that they are very below from the rest of the world. I though canadians were suppose to be nice people? I guess Van and Mtl give Canada a bad name for the rest of the country.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Higher then fort mac?

Fort Mac isn't a city but a trailor park or temprary shanty town.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to islamorada's comment:

The odd thing is the CUP may be south of the border, but most of the best players in the NHL are from north of the border.  

Vancouver seems like a nice place to visit.  I have always wanted to go to Vancouver Island.  I wonder when I do my "travels with Charley" trip to the west coast and Vancouver that I will have to talk to some of these idiots who claim to be hockey fans.  

It's actually a very nice city and the surrounding area is to die for. My sister lives there and we have frequent visits. Unfortunately you have to be very very well off to actually stick around, as Red has pointed out.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Lets not put "an injury" in the same category as a head injury/concussion.

As for any player who tries to intentionally injure someone...lets take Matt Cooke for example - well you get the idea

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

jersey might need a course sooner than usual this year.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Higher then fort mac?

I think the numbers are based on cities of a reasonable size (over 250k).

The area where this course is is absolutely beautiful. There's a park not far from it called Cates Park that is my favourite spot in the city - beaches, rain forest, ocean, mountains. Fantastic. Too bad the folks who run that course don't matchup to the surroundings.

Also, technically these folks aren't from Vancouver - the course is in the City of North Vancouver. Slicing hairs a bit there though - it's a bridge crossing away. It just plays into the narrative out here that the Canuckleheads weren't from Vancouver but were from the burbs. I will say that they're not ALL a$$holes - the oher day a fellow B's fan and I watched the Bruins game at my local pub while the Canucks game was on. They left one of the three big screens on just for the two of us and no one gave us a hard time, so they're not ALL jerks.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

The Nucks have NEVER won a Cup and NEVER will, i know that for sure.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to jmwalters's comment:

Higher then fort mac?

Fort Mac isn't a city but a trailor park or temprary shanty town.

Try buying a house there....insane. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

In response to ColonCampbell's comment:

Higher then fort mac?

The area where this course is is absolutely beautiful. There's a park not far from it called Cates Park that is my favourite spot in the city - beaches, rain forest, ocean, mountains. Fantastic. Too bad the folks who run that course don't matchup to the surroundings.

Also, technically these folks aren't from Vancouver - the course is in the City of North Vancouver. Slicing hairs a bit there though - it's a bridge crossing away. It just plays into the narrative out here that the Canuckleheads weren't from Vancouver but were from the burbs. I will say that they're not ALL a$$holes - the oher day a fellow B's fan and I watched the Bruins game at my local pub while the Canucks game was on. They left one of the three big screens on just for the two of us and no one gave us a hard time, so they're not ALL jerks.

Actually, Northlands is a premier public course in the District of North Vancouver.  One of my favorite tracks, and even more so now.

Nice to hear that..LOL

As you know, Red, the vast, overwhelming percentage of Canucks fans did not participate in the riot.  There were people who went downtown that day with hammers and jars of gasoline in their backpacks.  They had a specific agenda to cause havoc, knowing that they would be able to rope in drunk hockey fans (thus, the images of yobs in Canuck jerseys) into the mayhem.  

It saddens me to no end that images of burning cars (to clarify, there were no buildings burned down during the riot, though there were broken windows and looting) form a lasting image of my city.

What says more, I think, about the passion of hockey fans in Vancouver, is this photo:

http://www.gigapixel.com/image/gigapan-canucks-g7.html

I wonder how many other NHL cities would attract this many people to an open-air viewing of the games?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to 49-North's comment:

In response to ColonCampbell's comment:

Higher then fort mac?

Actually, Northlands is a premier public course in the District of North Vancouver.  One of my favorite tracks, and even more so now.

Nice to hear that..LOL

As you know, Red, the vast, overwhelming percentage of Canucks fans did not participate in the riot.  There were people who went downtown that day with hammers and jars of gasoline in their backpacks.  They had a specific agenda to cause havoc, knowing that they would be able to rope in drunk hockey fans (thus, the images of yobs in Canuck jerseys) into the mayhem.  

It saddens me to no end that images of burning cars (to clarify, there were no buildings burned down during the riot, though there were broken windows and looting) form a lasting image of my city.

What says more, I think, about the passion of hockey fans in Vancouver, is this photo:

http://www.gigapixel.com/image/gigapan-canucks-g7.html

I wonder how many other NHL cities would attract this many people to an open-air viewing of the games?

According to you the overwhelming percentage of people downtown were not Nuck fans as they started to riot.  Looks to me like a bunch of people downtown to party and could give 2 hoots as to what was on the screen They were just waiting for whatever was on the screen to stop so they could riot Right?