Vancouver

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Vancouver

Anyone else watching this game laughing their assses off like I am!?  Luongo has shown up for this series people.  It NOW gets interesting.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Re: Vancouver

In Response to Vancouver:
    [QUOTE]Anyone else watching this game laughing their assses off like I am!?  Luongo has shown up for this series people.  It NOW gets interesting.
    Posted by bigvig[/QUOTE]

bigvig - Do you see how stunned the home side and their crowd are?  Already 2-0 Hawks.  Wow!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

She blows.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

3 goals on 7 shots in 12 minutes.  LMAO!!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Karma? 

Callo will love it. 

I don't like either team.  Showing the heart of a Champion though.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Vancouver:
    [QUOTE]Karma?  Callo will love it.  I don't like either team.  Showing the heart of a Champion though.
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]
    I am thinking of you this whole game Shupe!!! hahaha

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Looking at Callod's new avatar, I'm pretty sure that's the Jagr ring-finger salute.

But this is the game to show all our goaltending trolls who want to ream Thomas regularly.  Luongo's about as much of a technique poster boy as you could want - and whaddayaknow, he's on his way to gagging away a 3-0 series lead!

For some reason, I will feel better about - you know - when the Canucks gag this series away.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Karma?  Callo will love it.  I don't like either team.  Showing the heart of a Champion though.

Shupe, it's the Hockey Gods , they finally caught up to Raffi Torres

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Man, its 5-0 Hawks! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

"Exit, stage left."

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

They've pulled Luongo and Schneider's in.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Hence my previous post.  Am I the only one old enough to remember the Hanna-Barbera gay Snagglepuss always saying that?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

raffie torres just wont be forgoten on this board haha!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Unfortunately, this game reminds me of the stinkbomb the B's dropped in game 5 last year vs. Philly.  Had the chance to close it out and couldn't have played worse. Hope the B's are done with that shiite!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]Hence my previous post.  Am I the only one old enough to remember the Hanna-Barbera gay Snagglepuss always saying that?
    Posted by bigvig[/QUOTE]

Naw, bigvig.  I used to love when he'd say "heavens to mergatroid." also.  Brilliant.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

LMAO!  Snagglepuss is awesome!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Van showing class. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Torres will never be forgotten.  He should have been a Bruin over the summer as a UFA.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]Torres will never be forgotten.  He should have been a Bruin over the summer as a UFA.
    He would have taken Marchands spot most likely. While I know you'd be okay with that I'm fine with how it is now. And how it is is that he is getting benched for his stupid play while Marchand is getting rewarded for his solid play.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chef09. Show Chef09's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Vancouver : Naw, bigvig.  I used to love when he'd say "heavens to mergatroid." also.  Brilliant.
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]
    He also loved his Chop Suey!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

[QUOTE]Hence my previous post.  Am I the only one old enough to remember the Hanna-Barbera gay Snagglepuss always saying that?
    Posted by bigvig[/QUOTE]

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]LMAO!  Snagglepuss is awesome!
    Posted by bigvig[/QUOTE]

Hell, yeah.  I remember he used to say the word "even" after almost every sentence.  It could be something like "Ryder scored a nice goal tonight.  Sweet even." 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Vancouver : He also loved his Chop Suey!
    Posted by Chef09[/QUOTE]

Chef - Yeah, that's right.  I'd forgotten about that.  Well done!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

"E - Ven".  NICE! I forgot about the chop-suey.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]"E - Ven".  NICE! I forgot about the chop-suey.
    Posted by bigvig[/QUOTE]

He was a classic.