Vancouver's green men get all expenses paid trip to Boston! Are you kidding me!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Vancouver's green men get all expenses paid trip to Boston! Are you kidding me!!!

Yep, it's official, an online travel agency has paid the whole shot ( $3700.00 ) for the stupid little green men to make the trip to Boston for games 3 & 4. How pathetic is that? Apparently, they will be sitting in one of the sections behind Thomas. The Garden faithful better have 0 tolerence with these clowns & make life miserable for them. I still can't believe they suckered someone to foot the bill for them!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Vancouver's green men get all expenses paid trip to Boston! Are you kidding me!!!

Green men could have a shade of red before they go home.  They likely have their own personal BPD with them all game.  Hopefully they look the other way a few times.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

Re: Vancouver's green men get all expenses paid trip to Boston! Are you kidding me!!!

It's only going to get worse when we have some local idiots dressing up in black liatards, trying to be Boston's answer to these morons

The only real thing we can do to these guys is give them no reason to celebrate and let them sit there and watch two depressing Vancouver losses

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Can some business in Boston pay for some certain Bruins fan's beer, bail, and court fees?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In Response to Re: Vancouver's green men get all expenses paid trip to Boston! Are you kidding me!!!:
    [QUOTE]It's only going to get worse when we have some local idiots dressing up in black liatards, trying to be Boston's answer to these morons The only real thing we can do to these guys is give them no reason to celebrate and let them sit there and watch two depressing Vancouver losses
    Posted by Swerengen[/QUOTE]
    Let's hope we don't see any black liatarded men at TD Garden. That would be a complete embarrasment. Totally agree, 2 Bruin wins at home will send them back to Vancouver with their tales between their legs.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Hope those 2 clowns don't plan to use the bathroom during the game. I'm imagining the beatdown they'd get in those ridiculous outfits while waiting for their turn.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wesman. Show wesman's posts

I actually fear for those guys, especially if the Canucks prevail.  Now, do these guys talk? Or are they like mimes?  If they lack taste (well, okay, they do, because they dress up in green from head to toe), and judgment (you know, mouthing off and getting a little too big for their tights) then Garden Security better be close at hand. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

This just isn't their best idea.  I know it's all for fun, but people get pretty angry.  For their sakes, I hope the B's go up early and keep it that way.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from east-westBsfan. Show east-westBsfan's posts

Can you say....Guacamole!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from gardenbees. Show gardenbees's posts

If the green guys get out of control, the Garden faithful will put them in their place.  This is not Nashville.  We don't do campy in Boston....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

Hey guys,anyone that`s man enough to dress in full leotards and go out in public and act the fool gets my vote.IMO it`s stupid but they`re making some cash.
      In this economy god bless them for being creative.
      I just hope that they have good insurance.
     But PLEASE,DO NOT give them a reason to file a lawsuit.Be nice to them,hate them,curse them,but i`m teling you,if someone messes them up,they will sue.
      Like a previuos poster said,let them go home sad with Bruins wins.not with a pocket full of cash. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

Can we call the Blue Men Group. Pay for their tickets right next to the green dudes? That would be sick. Blue men imitating the green men or doing some worse stuff but legal. LOL

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

I love the Green Men but I think this is a dumb idea on their part. Boston isn't known as being the most friendly bunch. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In Response to Re: Vancouver's green men get all expenses paid trip to Boston! Are you kidding me!!!:
    [QUOTE]Green men could have a shade of red before they go home.  They likely have their own personal BPD with them all game.  Hopefully they look the other way a few times.
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

I hope they go from green to black and blue.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from whitbomb. Show whitbomb's posts

These guys are fools coming into the Garden I hope someone will pay for their medical bills. Believe me this could get ugly this isn't Nashville having grown up in Boston and have gone to all four major sports teams games if the Bruins are losing these guys better better watch out.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

Typical bruins...classless, violent and agressive... how proud are you?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]Typical bruins...classless, violent and agressive... how proud are you?
    Posted by 4FortheCup[/QUOTE]
    Look at Boston's history as a whole and you'll see how proud we are.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

There is basically 0% chance these dudes dont atleast get drenched with Beer and possibly nacho cheese and much much worse.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

Little green men??? There are going to be more than 17k people at the Garden tonight and you're worried about a couple of guys most of you won't be close enough to see much less threaten. The Bruins fans have much bigger things to worry about tonight and quite frankly if you're busy looking for the green men then you aren't watching the game!!!! Geez.........Your team is the EC Champions and you're in the Cup Finals and you're worried about this? Grow up and focus on the game. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

I think there should be about 20-30 Bruins fans dressing up like the little green men from mars.  Take away their novelty.

And don't call them original. 

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/7b456ff000/green-man-from-velcrocity

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Typical bruins...classless, violent and agressive... how proud are you?
    Posted by 4FortheCup[/QUOTE]
    You think trolling the opposition's message boards is a suitable way to show your pride? I applaud your boyfriend's courage in openly dating an obvious transvestite....who plays the man in your relationship?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

The guys on 98.5 had the best idea. Get more than a few fans to dress as green men so no one can tell who the two real clowns are thus wasting the money spent sending them here.

The green men are harmless. I hope that the B's give them nothing to celebrate but treat them with class and send them back home with two losses. Wanting to beat up two guys is unitards makes us look like dopes. How proud would you feel to kick some kid's butt while he's in his fruitsuit.

Do any of you really care that much because two guys, dressed like fruits, want to prance around the Garden or are we just a bit testy because the Bruins have missed out on coming back to Boston with the series tied?

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bigpapa1977. Show Bigpapa1977's posts

When I was 15, I went to a Bruins/Sabres playoff game at the Garden (the one where Adam Oates scored in OT).  This guy and girl wearing Sabres jerseys were walking back to their car and were just tormented by these 'fans'.  The Sabres LOST and I (a lifelong Bruins fan) was scared to be in the vicinity of these 'fans' and I was terrified for this guy and his girlfriend.

The point being, that I would be very frightenend if I were the green guys.  I think that they will be OK in the Garden (unless they are unruly), but they should probably pay to park RIGHTNEXT to the stadium.