Variety, the spice of life.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Variety, the spice of life.

In reading all of the comments today, both hear and on the blog, I am amazed by the breadth of opinions on all sorts of matters.  Kaberle will be a great fit in Boston.  Kaberle is the next Wideman.  Boston has no chance for a Cup this year and shouldn't have traded away its future.  Boston is now only slightly below the Flyers.  Boston was hosed on both trades, Boston did well in both.

I think it must be a reflection of how difficult it is to truly grasp all of the nuances of hockey.  To me, that's part of why it is so great.

It reminds me why I come here.  You will likely never realize you are wrong about something unless someone tries to convince you otherwise.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticBear68. Show CelticBear68's posts

Re: Variety, the spice of life.

Good post Doc, and a good reminder that everyone's opinion is valid, be it positive or negative or somewhere in-between on the continuum.  

Variety IS the spice of life and we do need all the many diverse voices in order to have a meaningful discourse and discussion.