Very Disturbing stat

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Very Disturbing stat

To hear that Bergeron's face-off % is at 25% against Western Conference teams. Probably due to unfamilarity, but still...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: Very Disturbing stat

I'm very disturbed by this. ;-p

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:
    [QUOTE]

To hear that Bergeron's face-off % is at 25% against Western Conference teams. Probably due to unfamilarity, but still...

[/QUOTE]

Their unfamiliar with him as well.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I was going to head to bed soon.

I have no idea how I'll sleep.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I was going to head to bed soon.

I have no idea how I'll sleep.

[/QUOTE]

Some warm milk may work.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

How about a nice warm punch in the face?  Let's try it on your first.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

How about a nice warm glass of shut the hell up.

Ben Stiller said that to an old woman in a movie. I think it was Happy Gilmore.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

How much is Boston paying him?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

I wonder if they will pull him from the Canadian Olympic squad once word gets out of this?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from btrentor. Show btrentor's posts

More cowbell.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Mr. Bergeron's timing is impeccable, as always: better now than in the playoffs.

Bergy will work things out, don't you worry.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

Hopefully we're playing a team from the west in the playoffs....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to WalkTheLine's comment:[QUOTE]

I wonder if they will pull him from the Canadian Olympic squad once word gets out of this? [/QUOTE]

LoL

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

How about a nice warm punch in the face?  Let's try it on your first.

[/QUOTE]

NAS? Two words for ya. "Bring friends". I'll even give ya a couple of months to round a couple up. Laughing

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to WalkTheLine's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I wonder if they will pull him from the Canadian Olympic squad once word gets out of this?

[/QUOTE]

AWW SHADUP LOL! Bad choice of words . I should've said..."A surprising stat" I would never expect his F/O % to drop that much. There is that better?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

AWW SHADUP LOL! Bad choice of words . I should've said..."A surprising stat" I would never expect his F/O % to drop that much. There is that better?

[/QUOTE]

Haha! Yeah, surprising is a better choice. Surprising but not something to be concerned about. Too small of a sample for one thing and if they make the finals Bergeron will have studied tons of tape to prep for his faceoffs. Mid season he hasn't likely spent much time on this.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Haha! Yeah, surprising is a better choice. Surprising but not something to be concerned about. Too small of a sample for one thing and if they make the finals Bergeron will have studied tons of tape to prep for his faceoffs. Mid season he hasn't likely spent much time on this.

[/QUOTE]

Yea, I really messed up in my thinking on this. It's kind of a hearing it & going. "WHOA! That's a shocker!" And then reacting right away. One thing I'm not concerned about is Bergeron coming prepared to play his absoulte best when it matters the most.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsFan-Hawaii. Show BsFan-Hawaii's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes, Bergy's poor face off perfermance was baffling

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Why are you apologizing for making an observation it's your oppinion your entitled to it.a couple of people call you out and you have to retract it,seems to me your trying to fit in with the cult,don't drink the lemonade man,think your better than that.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why are you apologizing for making an observation it's your oppinion your entitled to it.a couple of people call you out and you have to retract it,seems to me your trying to fit in with the cult,don't drink the lemonade man,think your better than that.

[/QUOTE]

Kitchener. One thing I don't mind doing is admitting when I'm wrong & admitting when I overreact. I don't kiss anyone's behind. I do what I feel is the right thing to do to make things right when I was/am wrong. So thank you for saying this, as I understand where you're coming from, but I know what I'm doing. There's no fitting with a "cult" for me. I detest cults & clans. Most of the "call outs" are to bust my chops! I can take it as well as dish it. Cheers!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Kitchener. One thing I don't mind doing is admitting when I'm wrong & admitting when I overreact. I don't kiss anyone's behind. I do what I feel is the right thing to do to make things right when I was/am wrong. So thank you for saying this, as I understand where you're coming from, but I know what I'm doing. There's no fitting with a "cult" for me. I detest cults & clans. Most of the "call outs" are to bust my chops! I can take it as well as dish it. Cheers!

[/QUOTE]

Yah bro!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thats fair .

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

My lack of interest in the B's right now has me out of touch with how theyre playing out west. Score line doesnt bode too well.  I for one, am never going to stay up for a west coast game, unless its the stanley cup playoffs or on the weekend. Thank god I follow an east coast team. At this point in the season, all Im doing is waiting for the playoffs, since Im less than excited watching hockey.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to bgrif008's comment:
    [QUOTE]

My lack of interest in the B's right now has me out of touch with how theyre playing out west. Score line doesnt bode too well.  I for one, am never going to stay up for a west coast game, unless its the stanley cup playoffs or on the weekend. Thank god I follow an east coast team. At this point in the season, all Im doing is waiting for the playoffs, since Im less than excited watching hockey.

[/QUOTE]

Why even bother then........really?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Madhouse27. Show Madhouse27's posts

In response to bgrif008's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Are you alright brother? I know some people get a thing called seasonal depression. If that's the case, reach out to someone and get some help.