2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Vancouver is Jealous

What a freakin' dope.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

And so ends the two-month respite...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I still wonder if he really believes the nonsense he posts or if he's just trying to bust balls.

Walkom isn't going to be reffing anymore so a new conspiracy is going to have to be dreamed up or a new arch villian ref will have to be found.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to red75's comment:

And so ends the two-month respite...

I doubt he'll last long ;).  

Neither will Torts...

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

just because the subject is Vancouver.  Does anyone else agree that Luongo has matured since the 2011 Finals?  He seems less uptight, has a good sense of humour and has handled all the twists and turns of the goaltending saga in Vancouver candidly and in a pretty positive manner.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to huntbri's comment:

just because the subject is Vancouver.  Does anyone else agree that Luongo has matured since the 2011 Finals?  He seems less uptight, has a good sense of humour and has handled all the twists and turns of the goaltending saga in Vancouver candidly and in a pretty positive manner.

I agree. He's been nothing but a professional since he blamed Thomas for his flat tires. I like him and expect him to do well this year.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

I have started to like him too.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

I agree. He's been nothing but a professional since he blamed Thomas for his flat tires. I like him and expect him to do well this year.

dez, I started to view him differently after his skit with Cory Schneider came out.  He appeared likeable, funny and willing to poke some fun at that situation.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

dez, I started to view him differently after his skit with Cory Schneider came out.  He appeared likeable, funny and willing to poke some fun at that situation.

RHO, I just think he did a great job in dealing with a situation in which he had no control. It had to be fairly difficult.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I think his ego took a big hit and he responded well... good for him.