WARNING to the readers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

WARNING to the readers

my user name is StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011 you all know me by now but someone is using my Picture with the following name StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2021 .....I have just sent a report to the Globe ....please beware ....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Re: WARNING to the readers

In Response to WARNING to the readers:
    [QUOTE]my user name is StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011 you all know me by now but someone is using my Picture with the following name StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2021 .....I have just sent a report to the Globe ....please beware .... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

The same guy did it too me this weekend. I think I know who is doing it suggest they ban the IP and see if a certain habs fan stop showing up lol.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Someone did it to me as well.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

They say imitation is the greatest form of flattery.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

The guy is a total idiot ....and I dont need any flattery .....

Tonight will be a tought one but I say 4-2 B's with an empty net goal by...Milan

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

What a bunch of overly sensitive cry babies posting here !

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sclifton-4-freespeech. Show sclifton-4-freespeech's posts

In Response to Re: WARNING to the readers:
    [QUOTE]What a bunch of overly sensitive cry babies posting here !
    Posted by RMiller87[/QUOTE]

this is coming form the guy who almost cried last week about hockey not be played right?
    stop banging your head on the wall and take your meds miller!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

[QUOTE]What a bunch of overly sensitive cry babies posting here !

I would rather be called a cry baby then to be a man incapable of keeping my word.  My question for you is, are you still leaving the forum when the WJC's come around and Seguin is not playing?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: WARNING to the readers : I would rather be called a cry baby then to be a man incapable of keeping my word.  My question for you is, are you still leaving the forum when the WJC's come around and Seguin is not playing?
    Posted by RickyHussle[/QUOTE]

Nope, he wont be leaving. He already said he was going and then didnt. You cant expect a guy who spends hours of his day sitting at his computer trolling a Bruins fan site to have the honor it takes to keep his word. We are stuck with the b*tch, so you may as well ignore him like everyone else.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

[QUOTE]so should we take him as seriously as we take you?
    Posted by pbergeron37[/QUOTE]

:)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to WARNING to the readers:
    [QUOTE]my user name is StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011 you all know me by now but someone is using my Picture with the following name StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2021 .....I have just sent a report to the Globe ....please beware .... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]
    Is it him or you that won't shut up about Mcgratton?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

Add me to list of the flattered (not really).

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

Had a good feelingabout bruins vs mtl , but how did they lose just looked as ifwe were more superior . Cj is a quack!  Anyhow where was bergy. I expect him to be more dominant. bruins spent whole lotta time ion the habs zone but lack of creativity, not much open ice and when they did they missed the shot.

this loss is sinificant ok we can say bruins were tired from yesterday, but they lacked pop. i expect them to turn this around against mtl.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

I wouldnt call it butts kicked, I would say for last night the better team won, meaning the Bs played terriblle in the 3rd allowing Mtl the advantage over them.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

[QUOTE]Listen to little DickyTussle living up to his name... I didn't break my word... My agreement was to leave these threads if Seguin didn't play in the WJC... So, get your facts straight, Jack, and just go back to whining and complaining about the fact the my Habs kicked your Bears' butts tonight !

And..

My question for you is, are you still leaving the forum when the WJC's come around and Seguin is not playing?

So I never insinuated you broke your word pal.  I asked if you were going to keep it when the WJC's come around.  Obviously Seguin will not be there, so you will have to decide whether to keep your word or not.  Others here probably expected you to leave when it became an unavoidable fact that Seguin would not play.  I am willing to wait until it becomes an actual fact.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: WARNING to the readers : And.. My question for you is, are you still leaving the forum when the WJC's come around and Seguin is not playing? So I never insinuated you broke your word pal.  I asked if you were going to keep it when the WJC's come around.  Obviously Seguin will not be there, so you will have to decide whether to keep your word or not.  Others here probably expected you to leave when it became an unavoidable fact that Seguin would not play.  I am willing to wait until it becomes an actual fact.
    Stop  feeding that troll.Put him on ignore and let's all be done with him.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: WARNING to the readers : Stop  feeding that troll.Put him on ignore and let's all be done with him.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Sorry, you are probably right.  I don't want to get in petty discussions, so it's probably best to Ignore.  Consider it done.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Don't know if you saw what I saw, marco, but it looked like Bergeron was a third wheel on that line.  I don't mean he was out of place, only that Lucic and Horton clearly have chemistry and Bergeron's late to the party.  I saw more than one occasion where that line either got its wires crossed on the O-zone cycle or where the best play would have been to Bergeron, but the puck went to Horton or Lucic.  They're just off.  It was still that line that produced the goal, though, and they had some great chances. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Warning to Readers :

Some pathetic Bruin troll here is posting comments on the Montreal Gazette under the name, RMiller87...

Do you see me crying about that ?

Imitation is the highest form of flattery ! 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: WARNING to the readers : Sorry, you are probably right.  I don't want to get in petty discussions, so it's probably best to Ignore.  Consider it done.
    I must admit I'm noticing him less and less now that most of us have him on ignore.He'll probably never really leave but if none of us reply to his posts then he becomes useless like in his everyday life.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I agree. RMiller has already been marginalized because nobody even sees the nonsense he writes anymore.  He's a real fairweather guy too -- I started teasing him back and he put me on ignore (he claims), which I found hilarious.  He can dish it out, but...

He switches favorite teams every year too, so we are probably dealing with a child to begin with.

As for the top line, I agree that Horton and Looch missed Krejci a little, but I think that line will work out fine.  With the number of posts they have hit this week, I would think that the chances are certainly there, and the rewards will follow.  I am more concerned about Julien's defensive system, which gave up 40+ shots in back to back games...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Ole, Ole, Ole, Ole...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

BTW What happened to Tyler "Not a Factor" Seguin last night...

Only 13 minutes of ice time last night...

Better than the 8 minutes that he got the game before...

But honestly, if the Bruins don't play him, he's not going to develop quickly in the NHL (same for Rask...)

Should have sent them back to junior so they can play...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

[QUOTE]Add me to list of the flattered (not really).
    Posted by jalvis[/QUOTE]
    Well, there's another thing to think about too.  Seeing other people do this should be a self-esteem boost.  I mean really, whatever depraved things you may do at home or what insane rants you may post here, it can't possibly be as sad as making an account to try to pretend to be someone else for unfathomable reasons.
    Maybe we should be thanking these people?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

If some Bruins troll wants to post under the name RMiller88 here and RMiller87 on the Montreal Gazette, there's nothing that I can do about it...

Don't know about the rest of you, but I am not going to lose any sleep over it anyways...