Warsofsky up, Miller sent down?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dave24. Show Dave24's posts

Warsofsky up, Miller sent down?

Haggerty sent this out a few minutes ago. Guessing this means McQuaid is returning and they'd rather have Miller playing and Warsofsky filling the 7 spot upstairs?

Warsofsky called up to Bruins. Miller back to PBruins

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaymiller. Show jaymiller's posts

Re: Warsofsky up, Miller sent down?

In response to Dave24's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Haggerty sent this out a few minutes ago. Guessing this means McQuaid is returning and they'd rather have Miller playing and Warsofsky filling the 7 spot upstairs?

[/QUOTE]

Miller sent to Providence to avoid playing 10th game/waivers: (that's a vote of confidence)

from twitter:

Chiarelli says next time Miller comes up, he'll be up for good.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think that's exactly the reason. Miller's been great & I think the B's want him to continue to get the max ice time he can to help to continue his improvement. Consideing all that I heard Miller wasn't doing that well in Providence, but because of injuries down there he was next on the list. He certainly did extremely well since he's been called & I think the B's now know they have another top-6 they know can play with the big club. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Protecting him for sure. and could be also dont wanna lose a valuable trade asset.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

If this call up string continues, they might just need to get Hamill back.

And maybe Sauve also.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dave24. Show Dave24's posts

In response to jaymiller's comment:
    [QUOTE]Miller sent to Providence to avoid playing 10th game/waivers: (that's a vote of confidence)[/QUOTE]

OK, makes sense. Maybe Warsofsky might see the ice then with the next two against Buffalo, possible "safe" games to see what he can do.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Miller sent to Providence to avoid playing 10th game/waivers: (that's a vote of confidence)

from twitter:

Chiarelli says next time Miller comes up, he'll be up for good.

[/QUOTE]

Cue the "which d-man is getting traded" thread.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

@MarkDivver

"David Warsofsky (upper body) wore red no-contact shirt in practice today. Looks like he'll be ready for weekend."

Warsofsky will only play if McQuaid isn't ready. From everything I have read David has been performing great as of late before his injury.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Miller sent to Providence to avoid playing 10th game/waivers: (that's a vote of confidence)[/QUOTE]

OK, makes sense. Maybe Warsofsky might see the ice then with the next two against Buffalo, possible "safe" games to see what he can do.

[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about the same Sabers that are 4-2 against the B's in the last 6? There's 3 bottom feeders that the B's always have trouble with. Carolina, NYI & Buffalo. There's nothing "safe" anymore. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about the same Sabers that are 4-2 against the B's in the last 6? There's 3 bottom feeders that the B's always have trouble with. Carolina, NYI & Buffalo. There's nothing "safe" anymore. 

[/QUOTE]

B's can take nothing for granted, 2 pp goals against the Flamers is definitely no overwhelming victory. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wow, my buddy and I were just talking about this the other day. We were talking about the same 3 teams. Without looking I'd have to say their record is worse against the Islanders out of all of them.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dave24. Show Dave24's posts

Used quotes to indicate a perceived safe game, not that it's a sure W by any means. If you had to play a D in their first NHL game, I'd rather it be against the Sabres than the Habs, Penguins, etc.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[QUOTE]

Used quotes to indicate a perceived safe game, not that it's a sure W by any means. If you had to play a D in their first NHL game, I'd rather it be against the Sabres than the Habs, Penguins, etc.

[/QUOTE]

I agree to a point, but the other thing is that you also hope that the rest of the team brings their "A" game against the Habs & Pens, so therefore that puts less pressure on the newbie. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Miller sent to Providence to avoid playing 10th game/waivers: (that's a vote of confidence)

[/QUOTE]

Wow, my buddy and I were just talking about this the other day. We were talking about the same 3 teams. Without looking I'd have to say their record is worse against the Islanders out of all of them.

[/QUOTE]

Did some homework for ya kel.

NYI in the 2000's B's record was 16-15-5

2010's B's record is     10-5-0

Buff in the 2000's B's record was 25-29-2

2010's B's record is    16-13-0

Car in the  2000's B's record was 18-23-2

2010's B's record is       8-7-0

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If this call up string continues, they might just need to get Hamill back.

And maybe Sauve also.

[/QUOTE]

NAS - Don't forget CJ's favorite, Trent Whitfield