Watch the WSR line tonight....another prediction (TB-Bruins Nov.22nd 2011)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Watch the WSR line tonight....another prediction (TB-Bruins Nov.22nd 2011)

I have a feeling that line will spark tonight : Tyler - Big Wheel -Ryder
    Watch out ! ! !

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Watch the WSR line tonight....another prediction (TB-Bruins Nov.22nd 2011)

Well Stanley your prediction might already be in danger, to be worng !

See:

www.boston.com/sports/hockey/bruins/extras/bruins_blog/">http://www.boston.com/sports/hockey/bruins/extras/bruins_blog/ Based on line rushes this morning, Tyler Seguin and Jordan Caron will switch places tonight:Milan Lucic-David Krejci-Nathan Horton
    Tyler Seguin-Patrice Bergeron-Mark Recchi
    Jordan Caron-Blake Wheeler-Michael Ryder
    Brad Marchand-Gregory Campbell-Shawn Thornton

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mamico3308. Show mamico3308's posts

Well unless Seguin gets stuck out during a line change, or CJ was just bored @ practice this morning, I don't think we will see that line too much.  Per Fluto he and Caron have swapped places.

Mike
    *Edit* beaten by mere seconds

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Wrong again Stanley. Didnt even get to the game this time.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Watch the WSR line tonight....another prediction (TB-Bruins Nov.22nd 2011):
    [QUOTE]I have a feeling that line will spark tonight : Tyler - Big Wheel -Ryder Watch out ! ! ! Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]
    Seriously......enough predictions.You're losing any  credibility you may have had left with other posters.Some have already mentioned that they've put you on ignore.I don't think of you as I do RMiller and Bruin8 but others are starting to see you that way.That's fine if that's what you want but ,if not,knock off the predictions.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

I hate to say it dez, but I did put him on ignore.  Its just getting really old already.  The only reason I clicked on the post was to see whcih "stanley" it was.  I dont consider him as bad as RMiller and his 20 different names he makes every week, but its just gotten really old already with all the "Dress McGratton or we lose" crap.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

In Response to Re: Watch the WSR line tonight....another prediction (TB-Bruins Nov.22nd 2011):
    [QUOTE]In Response to Watch the WSR line tonight....another prediction (TB-Bruins Nov.22nd 2011) : Seriously......enough predictions.You're losing any  credibility you may have had left with other posters.Some have already mentioned that they've put you on ignore.I don't think of you as I do RMiller and Bruin8 but others are starting to see you that way.That's fine if that's what you want but ,if not,knock off the predictions.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

I am so with you and I am one of those.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Same boat as dez...I have a soft spot for Stanley because he seems like a true Bruins fan (unlike other trolls), but enough is enough.  The predictions are very tired and annoying -- thank God most people on this board are satisfied to discuss the topics and not make new threads all the time just to indulge themselves with some whim or prediction (and then gloat about it if they happen to be right).

I'm asking Stanley to give it a rest with the predictions, because I don't want to ignore actual Bruin fans...c'mon...can we retire the (broken) crystal ball??

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapaBear72. Show BigPapaBear72's posts

In Response to Watch the WSR line tonight....another prediction (TB-Bruins Nov.22nd 2011):
    [QUOTE]I have a feeling that line will spark tonight : Tyler - Big Wheel -Ryder Watch out ! ! ! Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Too bad Julien changed the lines... There goes that 99.9%... lol

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I'm with you guys in regards to Stanley-not as bad as some but getting old nonetheless.I'm not trying to give him a hard time as much as trying to help him get some credibility back.Seems like a true Bruins fan but folks can only take so much.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

You're predictions are now right only 99.4% of the time. I can't wait to watch the Seg-PB37- Recchin Ball line myself. I have a feeling they will click right away. Both Bergy and Recchi are great at getting the puck in the slot where hopefully Seg will position himself.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

With the bruins on the road in 80d weather and palm trees, brain a little fuzzy  I hope they stay on track ,might be a good thing that THE BRUINS played a good team like LA before the road trip. CJ better not have a burn on that noggen of his .LOL GO BRUINS  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Stanley is an overzealous Bruins fan who seems to enjoy making exaggerated predictions...SO WHAT

Let him have a good time, he's not doing anything inappropriate or anything deserving of some of these comments, like putting him on ignore for his posts- relax

Some of the posts complaining about Stanley are from fans who should read some of their own material before they judge someone like Stanley. It's a hockey forum - take yourself a little too seriously much???

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

In Response to Re: Watch the WSR line tonight....another prediction (TB-Bruins Nov.22nd 2011):
    [QUOTE]Stanley is an overzealous Bruins fan who seems to enjoy making exaggerated predictions...SO WHAT Let him have a good time, he's not doing anything inappropriate or anything deserving of some of these comments, like putting him on ignore for his posts- relax Some of the posts complaining about Stanley are from fans who should read some of their own material before they judge someone like Stanley. It's a hockey forum - take yourself a little too seriously much???
    Posted by JWensink[/QUOTE]
    Yea hes like the JIM CAREY on this borad don,t take him to serious,  go STANLEY

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Stanley is an overzealous Bruins fan who seems to enjoy making exaggerated predictions...SO WHAT Let him have a good time, he's not doing anything inappropriate or anything deserving of some of these comments, like putting him on ignore for his posts- relax Some of the posts complaining about Stanley are from fans who should read some of their own material before they judge someone like Stanley. It's a hockey forum - take yourself a little too seriously much???
    Interesting you call out others for wanting to ignore Stanley(by no means did I suggest anyone should)but who's now taking things too seriously?Some on here want to engage in intelligent debate-others not so much.As you stated people can say what they choose to and everyone else can do the same yet here you are calling people out for doing just that.Just like they don't have to comment on Stanley,you don't need to comment on them/us.Your taking this as seriously as anyone is taking Stanley.And if you think you aren't could you explain the difference?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

It's the same old comment Wensink makes in every post. 

He's always trying to be the tough guy here and always trying to dish it out.  It's amusing in a harmless way if you don't take him seriously.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]It's the same old comment Wensink makes in every post.  He's always trying to be the tough here and always trying to dish it out.  It's amusing in a harmless way if you don't take him seriously.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]
    Agreed.He likes to make comments and not bother with any intelligent debate if questioned.That's certainly his perogative which is fine.I just find it amusing too in an ironic sort of way.Yapping about how folks shouldn't be yapping.....whatever.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Watch the WSR line tonight....another prediction (TB-Bruins Nov.22nd 2011) : Agreed.He likes to make comments and not bother with any intelligent debate if questioned.That's certainly his perogative which is fine.I just find it amusing too in an ironic sort of way.Yapping about how folks shouldn't be yapping.....whatever.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

I know, you would think that complaining about...complaining would register on the irony meter...guess not...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

Stanley's not on the ignore list from me either.  His predictions get annoying but at least he's not a "troll".  So he stays.....for now.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Yep- you guys going off on Stan- to let him know that you don't approve of his "predictions", and that you're sick of listening to him...and you say I'm acting like the tough guy - Thanks for validating my post

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]Yep- you guys going off on Stan- to let him know that you don't approve of his "predictions", and that you're sick of listening to him...and you say I'm acting like the tough guy - Thanks for validating my post

Did you read my post about Stanley above ?  I said I have a soft spot for him because he's obviously a Bruins fan, but I'm finding the predictions to a be a little tired.

Yeah, I really roughed him up...hope he's okay. 

My point about you, nothing personal really, is just that every thread you show up to dish it out on everyone, while rarely making a point or offering any thoughts on the Bruins.  I think you like trying to be the bully here.  Apologies if I'm wrong.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Watch the WSR line tonight....another prediction (TB-Bruins Nov.22nd 2011) : Did you read my post about Stanley above ?  I said I have a soft spot for him because he's obviously a Bruins fan, but I'm finding the predictions to a be a little tired. Yeah, I really roughed him up...hope he's okay.  My point about you, nothing personal really, is just that every thread you show up to dish it out on everyone, while rarely making a point or offering any thoughts on the Bruins.  I think you like trying to be the bully here.  Apologies if I'm wrong.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]
    likely no need to apologize since you're not wrong.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Yep- you guys going off on Stan- to let him know that you don't approve of his "predictions", and that you're sick of listening to him...and you say I'm acting like the tough guy - Thanks for validating my post
    So how again are you different from anyone else?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Dez and Fletch , you guys are fastly becoming two of my favourite posters . LMFAO.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Dez and Fletch , you guys are fastly becoming two of my favourite posters . LMFAO.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]
    Gracias amigo.