Water cooler rumours

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from orr4neely8. Show orr4neely8's posts

Water cooler rumours

Besides the toronto fans saying the typical leafs Nov. slide downwards and Buff. fans whining about Miller.
    The Devils are looking for desperate help at center.
    Toronto in need of Goalie.
    Rene Bourque contract with no production.
    Gomez who wants him even for half price 3.8 mill.
    Should Nash asked for a trade.
    Statsny is trade bait possible can NJD use him yes
    Alfy may want to be out if Ottawa stays inconsistent but are still being a stubborn team.

The biggest talk at the water cooler when will Crosby return and so far this team is the Stanley Cup contender from majority co workers opinion.

The other talk is Boston moving up the standings my co worker who is Pitts. fan definitely will not want to see his Pens. face the Bruins in the 1st rd. But we both said it would be a great battle.

The Toronto fans at work are not wearing their Leaf hats or t shirts this month.

I never wear any Bruins material at work it is just one of my superstitions also i don't want any damage. Cause i am collector of sports paro..The only bruins material i wear while out is my fav. hat and a 1993 t shirt.

Talking about superstitions what is yours if you have one from a fans perception.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SomethingBrewin. Show SomethingBrewin's posts

Re: Water cooler rumours

The talk here in Montreal is all about trying to unload Gomez.

Good luck with that.

Glen Sather is still laughing over that one.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ddd112273. Show ddd112273's posts

Why are we talking trade. The bruins are finding ways to win, 7 straight. So, why change. Especially when the core form the cup winning team is still together. What the bruins have shown since the beginning of Movemeber is that when they buy into the system and do their jobs they are unstoppable. There will be no trades, at least I hope not.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

I read the article and I didn't read anything about a Bruin trade. Just water cooler musings around the league.

I notice that Habby Bulin is in need of a drink. He's looking shaky after the last road trip.

How does Calgary win any games at all ? They are horrible to watch.

It's great to see the Canuckleheads flounder. I never thought much about that club, until the Cup finals. They have being exposed. I hate them as much as the Habs now. Well, just about.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Water cooler rumours:[QUOTE]The talk here in Montreal is all about trying to unload Gomez. Good luck with that. Glen Sather is still laughing over that one.Posted by SomethingBrewin[/QUOTE]

Seriously what a major gaff that was.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Who did Sather con ? Was it Bob Gainey?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

In Response to Re: Water cooler rumours:
    [QUOTE]Why are we talking trade. The bruins are finding ways to win, 7 straight. So, why change. Especially when the core form the cup winning team is still together. What the bruins have shown since the beginning of Movemeber is that when they buy into the system and do their jobs they are unstoppable. There will be no trades, at least I hope not.
    Posted by ddd112273[/QUOTE]

Exactly, the this same basic team won the cup last year and is playing well now so why screw around with a good young team just to get bigger names.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

[QUOTE]Why are we talking trade. The bruins are finding ways to win, 7 straight. So, why change. Especially when the core form the cup winning team is still together. What the bruins have shown since the beginning of Movemeber is that when they buy into the system and do their jobs they are unstoppable. There will be no trades, at least I hope not.
    Posted by ddd112273[/QUOTE]

disagree. boychuk should be shipped out and that position should be upgraded. one more top 4 d man and were a scary team

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Water cooler rumours : disagree. boychuk should be shipped out and that position should be upgraded. one more top 4 d man and were a scary team
    Posted by bostonfan191646[/QUOTE]

Yeah, terribly scary when we realize we're over the salary cap and can't resign Seguin and Krejci.

Boychuk is fine.  The thing with 5-6 defensmen is that they are usually not as good as 1-4 defensmen.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Water cooler rumours:[QUOTE] Who did Sather con ? Was it Bob Gainey? Posted by bogie6[/QUOTE]

Yep then the next summer Bob resigned, kicked himself upstairs n said "here Gauthier you do this"...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Water cooler rumours : Yep then the next summer Bob resigned, kicked himself upstairs n said "here Gauthier you do this"...
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Not only did he get them to take Gomez and his contract he got them to give them Ryan Mcdonough. How does that heppen?

I say the hurricanes are ripe to make a deal.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Here's what the 'Canes will do:

The Carolina Hurricanes have announced the firing of Paul Maurice as head coach.  Maurice will be replaced on an interim basis by Paul Maurice until a permanent replacement can be found.  Word around the league is that GM Jim Rutherford has already narrowed his search to Paul Maurice, who recently became available.  "Sometimes these things are all about the timing" said Rutherford.  Maurice, who is close to the fired Maurice, said that it's difficult to replace someone you have so much in common with "but this is a cutthroat business, and I know he'd do exactly what I'm doing if our situations were reversed."

Meanwhile, the Hurricanes lost 8-1 to Columbus.  When informed of the change, Captain Eric Staal said: "un-be-fu--lievable."

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]Here's what the 'Canes will do: The Carolina Hurricanes have announced the firing of Paul Maurice as head coach.  Maurice will be replaced on an interim basis by Paul Maurice until a permanent replacement can be found.  Word around the league is that GM Jim Rutherford has already narrowed his search to Paul Maurice, who recently became available.  "Sometimes these things are all about the timing" said Rutherford.  Maurice, who is close to the fired Maurice, said that it's difficult to replace someone you have so much in common with "but this is a cutthroat business, and I know he'd do exactly what I'm doing if our situations were reversed." Meanwhile, the Hurricanes lost 8-1 to Columbus.  When informed of the change, Captain Eric Staal said: "un-be-fu--lievable."
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]

Quite simply, the best post in a long time.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]Here's what the 'Canes will do: The Carolina Hurricanes have announced the firing of Paul Maurice as head coach.  Maurice will be replaced on an interim basis by Paul Maurice until a permanent replacement can be found.  Word around the league is that GM Jim Rutherford has already narrowed his search to Paul Maurice, who recently became available.  "Sometimes these things are all about the timing" said Rutherford.  Maurice, who is close to the fired Maurice, said that it's difficult to replace someone you have so much in common with "but this is a cutthroat business, and I know he'd do exactly what I'm doing if our situations were reversed." Meanwhile, the Hurricanes lost 8-1 to Columbus.  When informed of the change, Captain Eric Staal said: "un-be-fu--lievable."
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]
    Hilarious, very good.