WELCOME TO BOSTON DOUGIE HAMILTON!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bigpapa1977. Show Bigpapa1977's posts

WELCOME TO BOSTON DOUGIE HAMILTON!

I am PSYCHED!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Re: WELCOME TO BOSTON DOUGIE HAMILTON!

WOW!!!!!!!! this is awesome!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

All 4 mock draft NHL experts had him at worst 5th overall

what a great pick ! ! !

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bigpapa1977. Show Bigpapa1977's posts

THANK YOU KESSEL, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bigpapa1977. Show Bigpapa1977's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is4PAF2F5p0

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

30 days ago, you had never heard of this kid.

Give your pink helmet a rest.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bigpapa1977. Show Bigpapa1977's posts

30 days ago, you had never heard of this kid.

Give your pink helmet a rest.

Why are you in a bad mood?  Did someone key your car today, or something?

I have had an eye on this draft since October.  I was psyched when St  Louis and Minnesota won their final games, so that the B's moved from 11 to 9.

Hamilton was, like #7 in the midterm rankings (NAS) and moved to #4 in the final rankings.

GREAT PICK!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigD7. Show BigD7's posts

In Response to Re: WELCOME TO BOSTON DOUGIE HAMILTON!:
    [QUOTE]30 days ago you were still a d i c k. Why dont you add yourself to your troll list. Welcome to the Stanley Cup Champs Dougie!!!!
    Posted by MDsizzle[/QUOTE]

^^^ This :)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

Re: WELCOME TO BOSTON DOUGIE

Sometimes you just get wild-eyed lucky in a draft.The Bruins got more than wild-eyed lucky,they got an outright gift from above.Hamilton was,in just about everyone's analysis,the second best defenseman in this draft and most assumed he would be gone in the top five or six picks.Yet lo and behold the 9th pick comes around and there he is.I would not be surprised if he makes trhe team this season and contributes and within 3 years be a truly outstanding NHL defenseman in all three zones.I would have bet a lot of money that hamilton would be gone by their pick,thank God no one asked me to bet on it. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bigpapa1977. Show Bigpapa1977's posts

Sometimes you just get wild-eyed lucky in a draft.The Bruins got more than wild-eyed lucky,they got an outright gift from above.Hamilton was,in just about everyone's analysis,the second best defenseman in this draft and most assumed he would be gone in the top five or six picks.Yet lo and behold the 9th pick comes around and there he is.I would not be surprised if he makes trhe team this season and contributes and within 3 years be a truly outstanding NHL defenseman in all three zones.I would have bet a lot of money that hamilton would be gone by their pick,thank God no one asked me to bet on it

I think that the best part IMHO, was that the B's had the option of ANY d-man in the draft outside of Larsson.  Hamilton was the clear #2 and they snapped him up!  Did you see Chia's face?  He was beaming when they asked him about the Kessel trade and said that he didn't think that Hamilton would be there at #9.

I am giddy!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjhernon. Show mjhernon's posts

They must be wicked high on Hamilton. I havent seen Chia that excited at a draft ever. 
    I would have loved to see a Murphy playing in a Bruins uniform, but there were some definite defensive question marks with him. I saw alot of his rushes and they were end to end and there is no way he would get away with that in the nhl.