Well, I was originally Mikzor...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

Well, I was originally Mikzor...

but since we never won sh*t when I used my own name, and I am fairly superstitious with my sports, I guess I am gonna have to stick with this one. Besides, way more fun on other teams trolls this way.
    Kelvana, beantowngm, adkbeesfan, hammah, Fletcher and everyone else I am forgetting in my happiness (wish I could name all of you) who caught on fast, well done sirs.
    To the trolls, see you on opening day.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Well, I was originally Mikzor...

In Response to Well, I was originally Mikzor...:
    [QUOTE]but since we never won sh*t when I used my own name, and I am fairly superstitious with my sports, I guess I am gonna have to stick with this one. Besides, way more fun on other teams trolls this way. Kelvana, beantowngm, adkbeesfan, hammah and everyone else I am forgetting in my happiness (wish I could name all of you) who caught on fast, well done sirs. To the trolls, see you on opening day.
    Posted by habsno17[/QUOTE]
    Caught on to what?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

In Response to Re: Well, I was originally Mikzor...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Well, I was originally Mikzor... : Caught on to what?
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Despite the complete and utter lunacy of my posts in an attempt to make Habs trolls look dumber than a pile of donkey doo, some B's fans had my sarcasm go right over their heads. But its all 5 by 5 now. At least, I hope so Dez....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from atomic. Show atomic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Well, I was originally Mikzor... : Caught on to what?

the sarcasm and irony in his posts. he had me rolling on the floor a few times.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 77Fan. Show 77Fan's posts

I always got a kick outta your posts, during this playoff run! No real Habs fan would diss his team that much and with that much intelligence.
     Bruins Rule!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Well, I was originally Mikzor... : Despite the complete and utter lunacy of my posts in an attempt to make Habs trolls look dumber than a pile of donkey doo, some B's fans had my sarcasm go right over their heads. But its all 5 by 5 now. At least, I hope so Dez....

What??? You're not really a Montreal fan??? This is SHOCKING!!!

Wink

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]but since we never won sh*t when I used my own name, and I am fairly superstitious with my sports, I guess I am gonna have to stick with this one. Besides, way more fun on other teams trolls this way. Kelvana, beantowngm, adkbeesfan, hammah, Fletcher and everyone else I am forgetting in my happiness (wish I could name all of you) who caught on fast, well done sirs. To the trolls, see you on opening day.

yea but went so off the coup that I stopped reading your posts and threads.
    I liked Mikzor better Wink

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

got it from the start, and just laughed at ppl getting mad at you.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Well, I was originally Mikzor... : What??? You're not really a Montreal fan??? This is SHOCKING!!!
    Posted by Kennedy97[/QUOTE]

Ahh Kennedy, you know the type of Quebec meathead I was making fun of, and it definitely wasnt you. All class baby, hope you didnt take anything I said personally.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Well, I was originally Mikzor... : Despite the complete and utter lunacy of my posts in an attempt to make Habs trolls look dumber than a pile of donkey doo, some B's fans had my sarcasm go right over their heads. But its all 5 by 5 now. At least, I hope so Dez....

Yeah, I was pretty slow on the uptake at first but I'm with you now Mr Trollbuster.
    Result.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]but since we never won sh*t when I used my own name, and I am fairly superstitious with my sports, I guess I am gonna have to stick with this one. Besides, way more fun on other teams trolls this way. Kelvana, beantowngm, adkbeesfan, hammah, Fletcher and everyone else I am forgetting in my happiness (wish I could name all of you) who caught on fast, well done sirs. To the trolls, see you on opening day.

A bow and a tip of the cap to you for infusing some much needed humor into the past two weeks.  Well done. 

Congrats!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Bravo habsNo17...Bravo, don't you dare wait til opening day to post again. I will be very upset.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

I hated you as the reverse troll
    go back to mikzor

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

You posted some hilarious stuff.  I admit your avatar had me wondering what kind of Hab fan would use one like that?  Well done.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Wow I been punked.....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I was being facetious.......I'm just not good at it yet.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Well, I was originally Mikzor... : I was being facetious.......I'm just not good at it yet.

There are training camps for this.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Well, I was originally Mikzor... : There are training camps for this.
    I shall now refer to you as M17. Thanks for injecting even more fun into a playoff run that most of us will never forget. I think the funniest part was all of the folks who never caught on(even after the picture of a fish on a hook).I'm glad you're back though as habsno17 should now be used only on "special" occassions.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Well, I was originally Mikzor... : I shall now refer to you as M17. Thanks for injecting even more fun into a playoff run that most of us will never forget. I think the funniest part was all of the folks who never caught on(even after the picture of a fish on a hook).I'm glad you're back though as habsno17 should now be used only on "special" occassions.

M17, I like it!