Well, What do we expect to see against Buffalo?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Well, What do we expect to see against Buffalo?

I was wondering how the boys will look against Buffalo ? The Sabres are much like the Habs. Fast and they too have a solid goalie. It will be interesting to see how the Bruins regroup and put a W on the sheet. I do fully expect them to pull together. Has anyone around the Boston area being asking the Bruin management about their PP? I would think some sport station or newspaper would take a rip at them for an anemic PP. I guess TT will get most of the starts now too. Heres hoping for a good rebound.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Re: Well, What do we expect to see against Buffalo?

Anyone can take a guess at how they come out after the last game and the circus that has resulted in Chara's hockey play on Pach. This is another defining moment in the season for the B's. The PP is what should be at the forefront here. They will go nowhere if it's not fixed and quick. They are not far away from falling through the standings to a lower seed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ed121501. Show ed121501's posts

In Response to Well, What do we expect to see against Buffalo?:
    [QUOTE]I was wondering how the boys will look against Buffalo ? The Sabres are much like the Habs. Fast and they too have a solid goalie. It will be interesting to see how the Bruins regroup and put a W on the sheet. I do fully expect them to pull together. Has anyone around the Boston area being asking the Bruin management about their PP? I would think some sport station or newspaper would take a rip at them for an anemic PP. I guess TT will get most of the starts now too. Heres hoping for a good rebound.
    Posted by Stuke50[/QUOTE]

As I have stated previously, expect a big effort and a win for the B's tonight. Lots of hitting, emotion and aggresive play. Exactly how they should have played on Tuesday when it really mattered

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

I would just want a Bruins victory and Chara continue to use his body checks. Also like to see Ryder take a day off:

Looch Krejci Horton
    Marchand Bergy Peverly
    Paille Kelly Seguin
    Rechhi Camp Thorn

Boston always play better hockey after a loss to the Habs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Got to agree with JWB on this one. This game will illustrate how the team is handling the Chara incident......

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

Please beat the Sabres to help out your buddies here in Leafland.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In Response to Re: Well, What do we expect to see against Buffalo?:
    [QUOTE]Please beat the Sabres to help out your buddies here in Leafland.
    Posted by LoveRealHockey[/QUOTE]

We would be happy to oblige LRH!  So if the Leafs make the playoffs, what team do you see getting squeezed out?  NYR?  Haven't looked at upcoming schedules for each team but I would be interested in how you see the Leafs getting in.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

[QUOTE]i expect another LACK-LUSTER performace and unless TT can steal a win i see 4-1 loss to buffalo!
    Posted by TheRealHomer[/QUOTE]

Based on what?  Their 4-1 loss to the Habs, or their 2-1 victory over Vancouver?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

[QUOTE]Please beat the Sabres to help out your buddies here in Leafland.
    Posted by LoveRealHockey[/QUOTE]

Now, now LRH Mr. Burke stated that he didn't want to one n done in the playoffs that's not part of the Leafs plans right now....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

I dunno, this team has a history of laying eggs in the games with the most attention.

Hope they play well.