What did I say

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: What did I say

In Response to Re: What did I say:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What did I say : Thanks Tukka, that jerk is no fan just some unemployed bum who has no self-esteem and obviously no hockey intelligence either.
    Posted by Mangler[/QUOTE]
    Yeah,you and Tukka(wrong spelling)can team up and bring down each other's credibility.What do you do for a living.........sandwich artist at Subway?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What did I say : You add what to hockey discussions? Your almost as stupid as sox.
    Posted by tukka_fall[/QUOTE]

I'd have to say dez adds the most of any poster on this board. It's a pleasure to read his posts.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Rask Blue it, very Cheesey netminding, his Johnston could have scored on him.
    To be Frank with you, Da foe was in no Moog to be Gilled last night.
    Just one Tiny save,  and a Winkler or two would have helped, but he Petered out. He Ranfor d bus when the game was over, thank goodness we have a Keaner in Thomas to take us up the hill, over the Brooks and across the Baron befor Rask, Lemelin(letem all in).

The B`s and the scabs shots directed at net
             Shots   Shots blocked    missed shots   total  PP Shots   Sh shots
    Bos      31          35                   11              77       5             4
    Mon     26           9                   14               49       4             1

These numbers do not show the one sidedness that everyone seems to be basking in. The B`s took it to them and despite softies kept taking it to them.

The B`s once again dominated the 3rd despite being shorthanded for 7 minutes of it and 5 to start. They added another plus goal to it, and almost another shorthanded had March scored on his PS.  While playing shorthanded, they took the play to the scabs and when on PP they dominated just could not score on their obvious bombs from the point(go figure).

Clod tuuk a chance on Rask and it failed, TT has had his worst games against the scabs in his career, but he has also done what very few goaltenders have ever done and that is sweep the scabs 4-0 in the playoffs.  They have been swept 4-0 only 3 other times by TB(Khabibulin), Buf (Hasek) and Det(Sawchuk), all 3 have cup rings, all 3 may be in hall of fame, so maybe TT will join them in those as well.

Also in the goalies listed above only the top 4 B`s goalies in wins of all time have a ring and TT with another 25 wins will be in that group, he is currently tied for 5th.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Typical New England sports fan the Bo Sox lose to the Yankees, Pats lose to the Jets or Celts lose to the Lakers the world has ended fire everyone. The Bruins got outplayed in every aspect last night and to some the season is over pathetic.

Hey SoxFanInIL, What happened to your boy Rask last night ?  What happened to "the system" that is the only reason Thomas wins ?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

66 shots on net or blocked vs. 35 - meaning the Bruins had as many blocked before they got to Price (including Halpern robbing Horton on the wraparound?) as the Habs put toward the net in total (less missed nets).  You would think either that Price stood on the very crown of his head, or maybe just that the Bruins carried the play.  Not the case.  So - doesn't this tell us a) shots on goal is a meaningless stat and b) this Bruin offense is better when it has lower shot totals because they're looking for good shots, not just shots?  And that defensively, they're likely breaking down when the opposition has goals on fewer shots because a) the shots they do get break up the offensive pressure by going in the net, and b) the CJ way is to encourage low percentage outside shots taht the goalies turn aside with ease.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

[QUOTE]Philly just lost 5 of 7 including a 7-0 pasting. /perspective
    Posted by CafardoSaysTradeBrady[/QUOTE]

Ok.."perspective"...when you look at other team's results to make you feel better about the Bruins, you are in serious trouble.  That's the problem with Bruins fans.  So pathetic

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bleedinblackandgold. Show Bleedinblackandgold's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What did I say : To bad TT has made you look so foolish this year. To bad your never right. To bad you have a limited knowledge of hockey. Now go spread your hab love elsewhere.
    Posted by tukka_fall[/QUOTE]

Yeah, too bad Thomas' season AND career G.A.A is higher against Montreal than any other opponent. That's a fact.

Thanks for playing though.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What did I say : Yeah, too bad Thomas' season AND career G.A.A is higher against Montreal than any other opponent. That's a fact. Thanks for playing though.
    Posted by Bleedinblackandgold[/QUOTE]

Troll too bad his sweep in 4 games with 6GA , an average of 1.50 is so terrible to take, we`ll see them again this year and same results, and oh yeah wasn`t that your 100th anniversary.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bleedinblackandgold. Show Bleedinblackandgold's posts

Sorry if I actually hit you with facts that made your whining look silly.

Oh, by the way, I'm 29 and have been a Bruins fan since I was 4 (the name *BLEEDINBLACKANDGOLD* shoulda been a tipoff). Way to make foolish assumptions though. Not a Habs fan, or a Troll.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsGM24. Show BruinsGM24's posts

Bruins laid an egg last night.  Not especially worried about what it means for the rest of the season, but I am slightly worried about a Montreal-Boston matchup in the playoffs.  Whether the Bruins have more shot attempts or not, Montreal looks extremely fluid in these matchups and typically use their speed to turn the Bruins D on their heads.  Even in the "Beatdown", when Montreal was being destroyed, they still scored 6 goals.  Despite shot totals, can't argue with Montreal's goal production against the B's this season (3, 4, 3, 6, 4).  The Bruins have let up 156 goals, so while the Hab's count for 7.5% (5/66) of the Bruins games so far this season, they have already accounted for 12.8% (20/156) of the Bruins GAA.

But, the moral, this is one game.  And while it was not a fun one to watch, gotta keep everything in perspective.  This is a very good team on most nights.